Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

Can't imagine this. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

23 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Can't imagine this. 

Revolting. If this was Christian’s spitting on and attacking Orthodox Jews the outcry in Israel and internationally would be huge. 

It’s terrorism. 

Protests in London. 

39 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Can't imagine this. 

Now Imagine how they treat Black Jews, Indians ... 
Here's how they treat muslims 

7 minutes ago, bariumly said:

Now Imagine how they treat Black Jews, Indians ... 
Here's how they treat muslims 

That's crazy. 

This guy lost it. 

Insanity. I don't know what they are saying but I can relate to their pain. 

This interviewer is brave. 

The IDF military is unique in its consciousness level. It's a unicorn in the middle east and perhaps in the entire world. 

👽

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you set your intention to be truthful and unbiased then racism solves itself.

Notice that this whole Palestine-Israel issue revolves around bias. People are too biased in one way or another to see things clearly or to strike compromises.

Peace requires seeing other perspectives besides your own. War requires seeing only your perspective.

Time for you to drop the solipsist nonsense and start commenting on international events and societal issues. It's much more interesting to listen to and more importantly it's about reality.

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

Are these two videos a metaphorical or figurative representation of what's happened to Gaza by the Israeli? The videos are below. 

ZRwQDIM1cfdi.jpg?o=1

@Buck Edwards In israel they are an extremist minority.

In Gaza and among the palestinians this kind of values are very commom and (part of) the norm.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

16 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

The settlers are terrorists. 

There are terrorist there. But note that there are almost half a million you can categorize as settlers in the West Bank. Most of them are peaceful and are not like that at all. I think even suggesting that 5% of the settlers are like that would be an exaggeration. 

What the Israel government is doing is an ethnic cleansing and displacement of arab Palestinians from Gaza. That involves making this area as unbearable as possible, if it wasn't hard before, now get some bombs and mass killing of innocents. They don't want them there, they want them in Egypt or wherever, but they are Palestinians from Palestine, they are not Egyptians.

Hamas is the excuse Israel nurtured to be as it is, which Netanyahu generously funded during the 2000s and further, this is documented. The weapons Hamas has been using are NATO sourced, from the US. Some people are being so naive about this conflict, forget the colors. After Gaza, the West Bank would be next, very naive to think it's not a Zionist goal to purge that piece of land too. Actions speak louder than words. Israel governments have been showing what they are and where they are moving to for 70 years, believe them.

Both sides have to stop killing innocents. Israel can't bomb buildings and ambulances, they have to only target Hamas militants. Those can't target Israeli Jewish civilians either, but they are allowed to defend themselves against armed soldiers though, if they can.

If both sides have the right to have a state, then the two-state solution is the best. The approach of Israel is, why should we concede any land, we have an army, and Palestinians don't. This is the core of what's happening.

4 hours ago, Hatfort said:

What the Israel government is doing is an ethnic cleansing and displacement of arab Palestinians from Gaza. That involves making this area as unbearable as possible, if it wasn't hard before, now get some bombs and mass killing of innocents. They don't want them there, they want them in Egypt or wherever, but they are Palestinians from Palestine, they are not Egyptians.

Hamas is the excuse Israel nurtured to be as it is, which Netanyahu generously funded during the 2000s and further, this is documented. The weapons Hamas has been using are NATO sourced, from the US. Some people are being so naive about this conflict, forget the colors. After Gaza, the West Bank would be next, very naive to think it's not a Zionist goal to purge that piece of land too. Actions speak louder than words. Israel governments have been showing what they are and where they are moving to for 70 years, believe them.

Both sides have to stop killing innocents. Israel can't bomb buildings and ambulances, they have to only target Hamas militants. Those can't target Israeli Jewish civilians either, but they are allowed to defend themselves against armed soldiers though, if they can.

If both sides have the right to have a state, then the two-state solution is the best. The approach of Israel is, why should we concede any land, we have an army, and Palestinians don't. This is the core of what's happening.

They just simply will never win because Palestinians will never give up. They will just bomb Israel from Egypt in the year 2125 and again in 2150. Violence won't solve this only fairness will 

11 hours ago, DawnC said:

There are terrorist there. But note that there are almost half a million you can categorize as settlers in the West Bank. Most of them are peaceful and are not like that at all. I think even suggesting that 5% of the settlers are like that would be an exaggeration. 

So it’s like the Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip. Maybe they should blockade the settlements, turn off their water, electricity and food until they surrender to the IDF? The IDF will probably have to bomb them non stop too.

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

So it’s like the Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip. Maybe they should blockade the settlements, turn off their water, electricity and food until they surrender to the IDF? The IDF will probably have to bomb them non stop too.

Exactly

Also I wouldn't consider Hamas terrorists. Notice that Hamas doesn't hurt anyone outside of Israeli borders and only for resistance reasons. Not like they go to some Europe train station with bombs

12 hours ago, Lila9 said:

The IDF military is unique in its consciousness level. It's a unicorn in the middle east and perhaps in the entire world. 

Edit: oops I thought you meant to the spokesman I got confused because of the video under your massage. But any way I agree.

About the spokesman I saw a report on him about how he is connected to his brother who has special needs (I don't like this term becasue everyone has unique challenges just not as visible but anyway) and how he cares about him and helps him. The report is in hebrew, I try to find a translation but for now just take a picture to illustrate his very humane side.

דניאל הגרי.png

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.