Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I mean the Israeli spirit is weak. Israel was founded on victimhood from the holocaust. Israel asks for help from USA. Israel complains about anti-semitism. Israel is afraid to die which is why they need so much security vs Palestinians who aren't afraid to die at all 

Sounds pretty weak to me

Israel has shown great courage in war for 100 years, there is no doubt about its courage. The settlers are like Nazis but that does not mean that they are cowards or weak, living surrounded by people who would like to kill you requires courage

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Israel has shown great courage in war for 100 years, there is no doubt about its courage. The settlers are like Nazis but that does not mean that they are cowards or weak, living surrounded by people who would like to kill you requires courage

The British "gave" Palestine to the Jews. They didn't do shit but use their victimhood to illicit guilt. Weakest start of empire story in history of the world 

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

I mean the Israeli spirit is weak. Israel was founded on victimhood from the holocaust. Israel asks for help from USA. Israel complains about anti-semitism. Israel is afraid to die which is why they need so much security vs Palestinians who aren't afraid to die at all 

Sounds pretty weak to me

Dont know, I was surprised.

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

7 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Dont know, I was surprised.

Bro I know how to read peoples mindsets and where they are at in life. Everything you posted in this thread was extremely weak. Just go back and look

There was a day where I too was like you 

25 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

The British "gave" Palestine to the Jews. They didn't do shit but use their victimhood to illicit guilt. Weakest start of empire story in history of the world 

25 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Yeah they gave, but then many tried to expel them, and they were guys who were going to kill. The Jews were not warriors nor did they come from a military tradition like the English , the Germans or the French, they came from a tradition of commerce, intellectuals, and they defended themselves with great bravery, nothing is guaranteed if enemies 20 times more numerous attack you. the chances of being exterminated are great

@Twentyfirst Just from curiosity I would like to know what is "weak" in your eyes and what is "strong"?

How you were in the past? how are you today?

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

44 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There were many massacres, the nakba occurred due to the terror of these massacres, for example that of Al-Dawayima was perpetrated by the Israeli army, which entered a village and killed about 450 civilians, half of them women and children.

The scope of this massacre is unknown, it's estimated to be between a few dozens to a few hundreds.

Also, this was made by a small military division which most of them were former Jews terrorists who joined to the military, it didn't represent the agenda of the military and this massacre was criticized by the military.

It's clear that the Nakba is considered a disaster by the Palestinians, something bad and terrible that happened to them by Jews. Perhaps there are attempts to compare it to the holocaust.

However, from historical pov, there was a war between Arabs and Jews on territory that was British at that time and the Jews won.

👽

43 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Bro I know how to read peoples mindsets and where they are at in life. Everything you posted in this thread was extremely weak. Just go back and look

There was a day where I too was like you 

Aren't you projecting?

👽

34 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Twentyfirst Just from curiosity I would like to know what is "weak" in your eyes and what is "strong"?

Don't waste your time.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah they gave, but then many tried to expel them, and they were guys who were going to kill. The Jews were not warriors nor did they come from a military tradition like the English , the Germans or the French, they came from a tradition of commerce, intellectuals, and they defended themselves with great bravery, nothing is guaranteed if enemies 20 times more numerous attack you. the chances of being exterminated are great

Palestine had a right to defend itself. Of course another country doesn't have legal authority to give away their land 

Is bombing innocent children brave? Or is it coming from a place of cowardice? 

You said before the settlers are like Nazis but they are brave. Doesn't make sense 

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

It comes out in someone's speech and actions. You can just tell

I used to talk like a victim. Now I never do 

It's not weak or strong "in my eyes". Theres simply just weak and strength. Cowardice and bravery. The true OG's know what I am talking about 

Edited by Twentyfirst

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

The scope of this massacre is unknown, it's estimated to be between a few dozens to a few hundreds.

Also, this was made by a small military division which most of them were former Jews terrorists who joined to the military, it didn't represent the agenda of the military and this massacre was criticized by the military.

It's clear that the Nakba is considered a disaster by the Palestinians, something bad and terrible that happened to them by Jews. Perhaps there are attempts to compare it to the holocaust.

However, from historical pov, there was a war between Arabs and Jews on territory that was British at that time and the Jews won.

I don't know exactly how the story was, no one knows, everyone gives their version. The reality is that the Arabs panicked and left. It seems that the isralei are still trying to make the same thing happen, but it cannot be done openly because the world is watching. It is normal for Israelis to want Arabs to leave, who wants to live with people who hate you? But would be much better for everyone, for Israel too, to reach a better solution. Seems that Israel is getting a lot of bad karma , but maybe the best solution would be to find a good place for Palestinians and help them with a lot of money, make them to progress. Maybe the Palestinian are not so crazy as the Jews and they don't worry about Jerusalem and all that if they became rich, but probably this is impossible and they will keep their desire of it's land, like the jews

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, hundreth said:

Don't waste your time.

War is peace. 
Freedom is slavery. 
Ignorance is strength. 

15 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Palestine had a right to defend itself. Of course another country doesn't have legal authority to give away their land 

Is bombing innocent children brave? Or is it coming from a place of cowardice? 

You said before the settlers are like Nazis but they are brave. Doesn't make sense 

I meant that Israel has forged a serious military tradition in recent years. I don't know what their level of possible sacrifice will be, they are Western people. To be a warrior you have to be a fanatic. I'm not going to go from building to building with a rifle while they shoot at me and throw bombs at me, I don't know about you. but I think that many Israelis would do 

15 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Nazis were extremely brave fanatics. Defeating the Nazis was a huge feat, those guys were terrible, they never gave up, they had to be exterminated. hamas in comparison are babies

Edited by Breakingthewall

Erdogan seems to be getting ever pissed.

And some likely motivations:

Edited by Yog

11 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

It comes out in someone's speech and actions. You can just tell

I used to talk like a victim. Now I never do 

It's not weak or strong "in my eyes". Theres simply just weak and strength. Cowardice and bravery. The true OG's know what I am talking about 

I understand thats what you think.

I think differently.

Also you see victimhood and bravery in a different way than I am.

The Israeli soldiers who are risking their lives right now are probably also cowards according to this theory I guess.

Ok, everyone may think however they want.

Edited by Nivsch