Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

The Israelis said they were going to show the images from the terrorists' cameras, did they do?

12 hours ago, integration journey said:

Imagine being a refugee in your own country and then dying from an air strike. 5 Syrian refugeess died yesterday from a Russian air strike on a refugee camp in northwestern Syria. 
I wonder how “everyone acts from good intention” apply to this scenario? 
how can a pilot drop bombs on civilians and have good intentions? 
I don’t understand this part of Leo’s teaching

On 10/24/2023 at 11:58 PM, Sir Oberon said:

I heard it descends in blinding fury,  none will be saved but the pure in heart.

Makes sense to me.  Harden not your hearts... this is the true war.

When it comes to the pilots.  Must be a fear/fuck it/ love my job/ a brainwashed mind kinda person?  I would rather not get on that side of the thruster, you will be held accountable...   I could not do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFIQgPAms88

I feel for you.. music keeps me sane, as you may have heard.

Lord help us...to see.   My heart breaks for you all.

Edited by Sir Oberon

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I can‘t see it

did they take it down or is it only visible with a twitter account?

He wrote this. Maybe he was drunk 

Bomb the savages who did this back to the Stone Age. There are no grey areas. Kill them all. Every Hamas savage and every Hamas supporter on earth. Bury them with the entrails of pigs.  

I hope he's not thinking about going to a mosque with a rifle or something like that.

Edited by Breakingthewall

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

He wrote this. Maybe he was drunk 

Bomb the savages who did this back to the Stone Age. There are no grey areas. Kill them all. Every Hamas savage and every Hamas supporter on earth. Bury them with the entrails of pigs.  

I hope he's not thinking about going to a mosque with a rifle or something like that.

Yea that‘s silly, people are losing their shit

i do hope they go after the hamas leaders in other countries though

the people who live well and send others to kill and to their death are the worst ☺️

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The Israelis said they were going to show the images from the terrorists' cameras, did they do?

I saw yesterday an horrific one which in we see 3 hamas terrorists take one Israeli near the party zone in "reim" to the road side and then shoot him. Exactly like the nazis.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I saw yesterday an horrific one which in we see 3 hamas terrorists take one Israeli near the party zone in "reim" to the road side and then shoot him. Exactly like the nazis.

Horrible.

👽

On 24/10/2023 at 2:26 AM, Leo Gura said:

There is no such thing as rights.

Nations do whatever they can get away with.

Israelis have the option to kill as many Gazans as they want, and Gazans have the option to kill as many Jews as they want.

Of course there are.

Why is Russia sanctioned out of its ass, its leaders wanted for war crimes and internationally condemned?

Why not do same treatment to Israel?

Russia also has the right to defend itself against NATO expansion yet its brutalities are being punished, while Israeli's brutalities for their self-defense  are not.

@Karmadhi Exactly, the double standard and hypocrisy makes the West look even weaker and disingenuous in the eyes of the world.

Israel hasn't asked a question it is still unwilling to answer: “what is the ultimate cause of the violence on October 7?” Losing the PR Campaign“ Israel's trying to undermine any claim to legitimacy that Hamas might have regarding why they carried out these attacks,' Ritter said. "You know, Israel is not winning the PR campaign globally, primarily because of the heavy-handed manner in which they've responded to the attacks. And people, when they dig into the attacks, are trying to make the claim that you can't cite self-defense when you're the occupier. The occupier cannot ever claim a right of self-defense from the occupied. And there's a larger debate going on right now about the history of Gaza, the history of the Israeli occupation, the history of abuse that’s transpired, etc.”

There's no carte blanche ever for anybody to kill innocent civilians, and a lot of innocent Israeli civilians were killed. And I think it's imperative that Israel, like the United States after 9/11, instead of saying ‘we must exact our revenge’, to sit there and say, ‘how did this happen? Why did this happen and how can we prevent it from happening again?’ But in order to answer that question, you have to define the problem. Israel doesn't want to have that discussion, Netanyahu doesn't want to have that discussion, because the answer is: he is the problem. The right-wing policies of Israel is the problem. Zionism might be the problem.''

@zazen Israel has a very low morally development government for a first world democracy, full of openly racist people, you can do a bit of research in some of their ministers.

Such people would not be elected in office in the West. I doubt an Western European politican could get away with chanting "Death to Arabs", he would be canceled very fast and never see politics again. Yet in Israel since the moral development is a lot lower it is not an issue. Similar to how Nazis were voted even though they openly said very racist things. That was the moral development of Europe at the time.

I am sure there are progressives or green people in Israel but from what I have seen many ministers seem to be quite blue to me. 

The solution would be for Israel to elect a more loving less racist green government which will work towards peace and love.

As they are better educated, richer, and have never faced hardships like relatives being killed by Palestine etc for years, they should be more empathetic and understanding of Palestine. They should work towards solutions and even punish their own that did war crimes. Become the Nelson Mandela of the region. Learn the same way Germany did after its two world wars and became a peaceful democratic and humanitarian country. They have the responsibility to do it since they are more developed.

Yes, i may sound like a libtard here but that is how I feel about it.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Why is Russia sanctioned out of its ass, its leaders wanted for war crimes and internationally condemned?

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, because the issue is to weaken Russia, that is why they have been putting pressure on the area for 15 years. I suppose the next move will be to give the clown actor dressed as a soldier the Nobel Peace Prize, as a reward for causing the devastation of his county and the death of hundreds of thousands. Well, he really hasn't caused anything, he just does what he's told.

Edited by Breakingthewall

46 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

they are better educated, richer, and have never faced hardships like relatives being killed by Palestine etc for years, they should be more empathetic and understanding of Palestine. They should work towards solutions and even punish their own that did war crimes. Become the Nelson Mandela of the region. Learn the same way Germany did after its two world wars and became a peaceful democratic and humanitarian country. They have the responsibility to do it since they are more developed.

Israel cannot do that because a significant percentage of its population thinks that they are recovering the land that belongs to them and from which they were expelled, and that is what God wants. Stopping the expansion seems impossible, returning the occupied areas, completely impossible. 

James Woods has gone batshit MAGA for a long time now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@zazen The occupation of west bank has nothing to do with hamas-ISIS attack on october 7th in the same way that the occupation of west bank didnt cause the 11.9 attack and all the terror attacks in europe during the last decade.

BTW Jerusalem is part of the west bank and because our deep connection to Jerusalem I think it is justified to occupay at least half of the city, so anyway part of the occupation has valid reasons to it if you want to be fair.

Actually eastern jerusalem is highly occupied by arabs even today.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Leo Gura They should drop bouquets of flowers, that will teach them.

What would anyone honestly expect after such an attack?  Can you imagine if it was not Israel (that is heavily kept in check by the US), but a country like Russia, Turkey, China, or even the US being attacked the way Israel was attacked? 

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

At this point Israel is just carpet bombing Gaza:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/25/middleeast/satellite-images-gaza-destruction/index.html

The US should not be supporting this. This is not going to solve anything.

@Leo Gura

I understand where this is coming from , but a ground invasion is also not so simple, especially when there’s evidence going out like the one in this video of Hamas stopping civilians from Excavating out the areas they were warned away from. How can Israel deal with this strategically?

https://youtu.be/kaK4muqkRBE?si=NSkSYqXdPew58Vm3

Edited by GabeN

30 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Leo Gura They should drop bouquets of flowers, that will teach them.

What would anyone honestly expect after such an attack?  Can you imagine if it was not Israel (that is heavily kept in check by the US), but a country like Russia, Turkey, China, or even the US being attacked the way Israel was attacked? 

1) There are laws and norms against bombing civilians.

2) If Israel wants to commit war crimes, that is their business. But the US should not fund it. Funding this is damaging US reputation and will result in terrorist attacks in the US for a decade to come. The US does not need another "war on terror".

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.