Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

I'm not picking sides.  Isreal let it go, 

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Sir Oberon

More like the devil if you ask me.

I would agree with that, the devil is in me too.

@Sir Oberon

1 minute ago, Sir Oberon said:

I'm not picking sides.  Isreal let it go, 

I would agree with that, the devil is in me too.

Agree too, the devil is in metoo.

It's OK, the devil was rebellious after all is said and done., God will have the final word!

Hell is here... for some.  So I react, I don't want this hell emerging... not for my son.

So stop it!!

Edited by Sir Oberon

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

So, most Arabs around the country still don't think that Hamas are terrorists?

I think they see Hamas more as freedom fighters fighting against the evil Jews, who deserves to be attacked.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think they see Hamas more as freedom fighters fighting against the evil Jews, who deserves to be attacked.

And I don't mean to undermine the seriousness of what's going down here, its potential for further mayhem is awful.

It's this "evil" thing that gets me worried.

OK, I will silence my tongue now... peace.

Edited by Sir Oberon

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your take is completely outdated and is not true. I’m surprised you are actually saying that. like Arabs are actually happy that Jews have died. But hey, it’s not my job to change your mind; I’m worried about what people absorb/think of this when they hear You say that.

Edited by Happy Lizard

@PurpleTree

That's only your bias toward survival and the belief that you know how to keep surviving as an ego that makes you believe that you shall act as A or B.

The perfection is the very fact you're feeling incomplete; that's the thing that keeps you going. Of course, it is total delusion. Nothing is to be accomplished or done about anything. There is no better or worse in absolute, just a self-driving process that will turn you to believe that you shall move in a direction to keep fitness and preservation.

But all of that is a thought right now; it has to be realized in absolute because no thoughts acknowledge reality.

Fully realized, nothing makes any sense. Absolutely everything is an ordered chaos that you're alien with. You just meditate your life away.

No evil construct, only love and God.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

My input on this is that Arabs and Muslims are wounded and butthurt because "Islamic civilazations" is no longer ruling the world. 

They're nos asking for what's known as justice in the new international system. IT's all based on morality and dogma.

How do you interpret that Ghaza is a small strip of land, and it shouldn't have the support of tens of millions of Muslims around he world unless there's something emotional into that?

For israel, they're supported by international community because they serve a purpose to stay there as a state, not because it's fair to the jeweish people.

2 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

Your take is completely outdated and is not true.

Just go watch the protests in Arab countries that broke out.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

there's something emotional into that?

There is masjid al Aqsa. The second most sacred mosque in the Islamic tradition?

And it holds deep meaning for Muslims. Most people don’t seem to grasp this point.

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

3 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

For israel, they're supported by international community because they serve a purpose to stay there as a state,

Right now, it is a pawn of NATO. I haven’t heard anybody talk about this take, even though it seems obvious. 

Edited by HMD

7 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

Who’s giving a shit? are your for real?

I swear to you man, no arab gives a crap about Hamas or their case, or cares to defend them. those people protesting are protesting for Palestinians and their lives.

They don't care about the lives of Palestinians, they care about wounded Muslim pride. If the Kurds were bombed by the Turks they would not go out on the streets, they go out because those who bomb are Jews.

@Leo Gura Dear Leo, for a while now, I am only getting notifications on my own personal posts, but when others mention me in other posts, I get no notifications.. what wrong have I done? Thank you

11 minutes ago, HMD said:

There is masjid al Aqsa. The second most sacred mosque in the Islamic tradition?

And it holds deep meaning for Muslims. Most people don’t seem to grasp this point.

Yea but that could stay there, or maybe even get demolished since it's now within Israel territory. OR, OR, it could be managed by international peace keeping organizations.. 

Mostly Muslims also are pissed off about how what used to be a minority in the ancient Muslims states (the Jewish people) are now challenging them and not bowing to the authoritarian teachings of Islam

Indeed there's a bigot within each Muslims, ore are you suggesting they're all saints?

@Mesopotamian Certainly, there are Muslims who are motivated to make Islam the superior power again. That’s because of a variety of reasons, including the fact that Jews minority in Israel is not a minority anymore. 

But that's a minor, a minuscule motivator in my estimate. The major motivation behind the anti-Israeli movement is Israel overstepping its bounds.

Because Muslims all across the world were heartbroken and in shock when Masjid Al Aqsa was attacked. It was like 9/11, believe me, or not. 

And anti-Israel means leave the holy site the fuck alone. 

Edited by HMD