Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Yousif said:

You’re perfect, even in your ignorance yes.

What is ignorance?

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

What is ignorance?

Look it up.

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

The duran sucks

they‘re russian/chinese propaganda imo

The Duran Report goes way deeper than the propaganda you get on the mainstream Western media.   If you want to be told what to believe, stick to the legacy media.  He talks about the russian propaganda allegation here.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Look it up.

So if islam is perfect, wahabism is perfect, nazism is perfect, anti islam is perfect, pro or anti trump is perfect then where is the ignorance

3 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

The Duran Report goes way deeper than the propaganda you get on the mainstream Western media.   If you want to be told what to believe, stick to the legacy media.  He talks about the russian prop allegation here.

I was listening to them for a while. They were always shi**ing on zelensky, biden, the west. While bigging up putin and russia. How can you take that crap serious, at least ish on everybody 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a pleasant surprise.

Yeah, I was definitely by surprised by this too.

I wonder what's the catch.

Edited by Hardkill

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Would be a great topic for a video. Gnostics take the best of all religions. 

I have an old video: All Of Religon Explained

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

47 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, I was definitely by surprised by this too.

I wonder what's the catch.

It's good PR for them. Hamas is now fighting a PR battle over the hearts and minds of all Arabs in the Middle East. They did that with the fake hospital attack.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It'a good PR for them. Hamas is now fighting a PR battle over the hearts and minds of all Arabs on the Middle East. They did that with the fake hospital attack.

But how can they ever really recover their reputation after the atrocities they've already committed?

41 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

But how can they ever really recover their reputation after the atrocities they've already committed?

Look at all the pro-Palestine protests in the Middle East after the hospital attack. Most Arabs support the Arabs in this war. Most Arabs believe that Israel bombed that hospital, depsite all the contrary evidence. They don't care about evidence.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

So if islam is perfect, wahabism is perfect, nazism is perfect, anti islam is perfect, pro or anti trump is perfect then where is the ignorance

No one said any of these were perfect, this will take forever and I got things to do, if you so care about finding answers then start connecting the dots for yourself.

1 minute ago, Yousif said:

No one said any of these were perfect, this will take forever and I got things to do, if you so care about finding answers then start connecting the dots for yourself.

Well you said reality is perfect and those are part of realiy.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's good PR for them. Hamas is now fighting a PR battle over the hearts and minds of all Arabs on the Middle East. They did that with the fake hospital attack.

We don’t know if it was fake yet, aljazeera says their on the ground reporting found Israel’s claim inconsistent with what they saw

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/20/what-have-open-source-videos-revealed-about-the-gaza-hospital-explosion

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Look at all the pro-Palestine protests in the Middle East after the hospital attack. Most Arabs support the Arabs in this war. Most Arbas believe that Israel bombed that hospital, depsite all the contrary evidence. They don't care about evidence.

So, most Arabs around the country still don't think that Hamas are terrorists?

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hamas is now fighting a PR battle over the hearts and minds of all Arabs on the Middle East

Who’s giving a shit? are your for real?

I swear to you man, no arab gives a crap about Hamas or their case, or cares to defend them. those people protesting are protesting for Palestinians and their lives.

Edited by Happy Lizard

In principle, the solution to this conflict is easy.  Treat the palestinians like equal human beings, respect their rights, and stop stealing their land.   You could even have a one state solution, which would be majority palestinian.  There would be no war and everyone could work together for a prosperous future.   They are doing it in South Africa.   But, the reality is you have corrupt politicians and elites who will cling to their power, even if it destroys the world.   Netanyahu was charged with fraud, breach of trust, and bribery.   You also have the corrupt Western elites determined to cling to power as they see the rise of the global south.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

9 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

In principle, the solution to this conflict is simple.  Treat the palestinians like equal human beings, respect their rights, and stop stealing their land.   You could even have a one state solution, which would be majority palestinian.  There would be no war and everyone could work together for a prosperous future.   They are doing it in South Africa.   But, the reality is you have corrupt politicians and elites who will cling to their power, even if it destroys the world.   Netanyahu was charged with fraud, breach of trust, and bribery.   You also have the corrupt Western elites determined to cling to power as they see the rise of the global south.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

18 minutes ago, Raze said:

The pain, the awful suffering war inflicts.  It breaks my heart,  and everyone on all sides has broken hearts, and then what, go kill some more in the name of justice, revenge, truth, and liberty?

What's the answer?   Two states, one state, how about a little break?  I know why I'm in this world, it's because I am just like you/them

Fucking messed up word..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

A good list to contextualize how insignificant this conflict is in relation to other conflicts that are currently ongoing:

Remember, these are all ongoing conflicts. The Israel-Palestine Conflict is classified as a war. Take note of how long it has been ongoing and how many casualities in total there were, in relation to other on-going conflicts. You can sort the lists by any of the different categories.