Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

The Duran analyzes the recent Biden speech as well as his disasterous diplomacy in the Middle East.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I feel sorry for jews in europe right now, scary stuff

also for israelis and palestinians (the moderates)

4 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

The Duran analyzes the recent Biden speech as well as his disasterous diplomacy in the Middle East.

The duran sucks

they‘re russian/chinese propaganda imo

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

And who moves your spindly fingers?

;)

divine channeling, I'm glad you realized 

1 hour ago, Yousif said:

see the teachings of the quran no different from the teachings from the bible when I read both,

If we talk about the new testament, they are completely different. The New Testament requires you to renounce your ego and love. It all comes down to one thing: love God and the others humans. The last will be the first, the prostitutes, the outcasts of the earth, etc. In short, bare your heart, open yourself to God. It doesn't matter what you do, in the end you will be forgiven.

Islam commands you things and prohibits things to make you a kind of functional cog in a society dedicated to the expansion of that code. It is a kind of virus, which, through severe punishment and generous reward, possesses individuals and turns them into robots of Islam.

Palestinians reaction when they asked how they explain Jews archeological sites in Israel, lol.

👽

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Islam commands you things and prohibits things to make you a kind of functional cog in a society dedicated to the expansion of that code. It is a kind of virus

If this is truly the case then why did Leo just post a quote from one of the greatest Muslim scholar and Sufi mystic on his blog?

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

47 minutes ago, HMD said:

If this is truly the case then why did Leo just post a quote from one of the greatest Muslim scholar and Sufi mystic on his blog?

@Breakingthewall 

I like a lot ibn Arabi, I think that no Christian mystic can compare to him. maybe meister eckart. but where is the quran in ibn arabi? I think he was a mystic who happened to be Muslim, but he is far beyond Islam.

What I'm saying It is not a war, it is simply an analysis. Islam seems to me to be a very false religion, the same as, for example, Nordic mythology, and the Norse believed in it. I think that telling them that if they died in battle they would go to Walhalla with the walkiryes is a way to manipulate them, seduction, and Islam is also manipulation to use the individuals for the expansion of a society and idea.

Edited by Breakingthewall

You just compartmentalized my examples as something outside of Islam. Ibn al-Arabi took everything from the Quran. 

Yours is not simply an analysis, sir. It's biased thinking. You have a wrong understanding of Islam, like most people, even Muslims. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

1 minute ago, HMD said:

Ibn al-Arabi took everything from the Quran. 

Ibn Arabi took everything from his real openess to the reality, that's why he was a mystic. 

2 minutes ago, HMD said:

Yours is not simply an analysis, sir. It's biased thinking. You have a wrong understanding of Islam, like most people, even Muslims. 

Its my analysis, if you show me that I'm wrong, I'm going to admit it. 

For example, Catholicism full of falsehood and manipulation to  empower the church, a real shit. Saying that a priest can make you go to heaven or hell with extreme unction or confession is false and has been the origin of great wars. but the essence of Christianity is not that. 

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that telling them that if they died in battle they would go to Walhalla with the walkiris is a way to manipulate them

Check this one out if you haven't seen it. ;)

@PurpleTree

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

The duran sucks

they‘re russian/chinese propaganda imo

Dude, the Duran podcast doesn't suck, they offer decent interviews of philosophers and other intellectual people that have an alternative take which western media don't like hearing, that's all. For example they have on John Mearsheimer, a realist foreign relations expert, who says it bluntly: Ukraine is the west's fault, and provided a solid argument for why that is, which the west don't like.

@Breakingthewall

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Breakingthewall 

I like a lot ibn Arabi, I think that no Christian mystic can compare to him. maybe meister eckart. but where is the quran in ibn arabi? I think he was a mystic who happened to be Muslim, but he is far beyond Islam.

What I'm saying It is not a war, it is simply an analysis. Islam seems to me to be a very false religion, the same as, for example, Northic mythology, and the Norse believed in it. I think that telling them that if they died in battle they would go to Walhalla with the walkiris is a way to manipulate them, seduction, and Islam is also manipulation to use the individuals for the expansion of a society and idea.

*Nordic mythology, *Valhalla, *Valkyries.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@PurpleTree

Dude, the Duran podcast doesn't suck, they offer decent interviews of philosophers and other intellectual people that have an alternative take which western media don't like hearing, that's all. For example they have on John Mearsheimer, a realist foreign relations expert, who says it bluntly: Ukraine is the west's fault, and provided a solid argument for why that is, which the west don't like.

It‘s horrible trash.

the way they gobble putins shlong makes me sad.

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

It‘s horrible trash.

the way they gobble putins shlong makes me sad.

Seriously they're a decent podcast with an alternative view of western and eastern politics.

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@PurpleTree

Seriously they're a decent podcast with an alternative view of western and eastern politics.

They never really criticise putin, it’s propaganda. I hope you bought that dumb duran mug

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Breakingthewall

*Nordic mythology, *Valhalla, *Valkyries.

Changed. Thanks smartass 😉 

25 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Check this one out if you haven't seen it. ;)

😂 Poor viking