Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

The Jews are at fault 100%.

Nah, the British.
If they hadn't promised Palestine to themselves, the Meccans, and the Zionists at the beginning of the 20th Century when it still belonged to the Ottomans there wouldn't have been this shit show.

8 hours ago, Socrates said:

The Jews entered Israel by buying land from the Arabs, but they began the massacres with the progrom of Jews of 1920 and it was constant. The reasons were always religious. There was a civil war where the Arabs tried to exterminate the Jews in 1947, then an extermination invasion where a coalition of countries went to kill the Jews, then Yom Kippur, the same. Constant terrorism, constant intention to kill. So, when a terrorist group that wants to exterminate the Jews takes power in Gaza, they are locked up. It's not that strange.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Don't lose your shit, this is being offered as one perspective for you to contemplate:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I'm excited for your new batch of videos that will be coming soon. I'm sure they are about things you have never discussed before. New stuff. Yay! 

6ad05e004c0840e66692431bec6fd83b.gif

Is he done making videos? Been a while since an upload and he's usually active on this forum. 

@oldhandle he is gonna bring new awesome cooool videos. New topics. He is all good and ready to roar. :D

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I'm having trouble understanding if you're trolling him for not posting content and being active on the forum instead or if he really does have a lot of new youtube content coming. 

9 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

I'm having trouble understanding if you're trolling him for not posting content and being active on the forum instead or if he really does have a lot of new youtube content coming. 

I'm not trilling. I'm saying that I suspect his new stuff is gonna be really cool. Doesn't it  make sense that if he is patiently for so long, something grand is being planned and in the making. We usually tend to take long breaks when a bigger project is on hand. Leo likes to deliver top notch quality content. He is not your average YouTuber. I'm not advertising him.. Just my hunch that new content gonna be much finer than older. Leo is like wine. Better when aged. Cheers. 

SvhCiYNQuAfX.jpg?o=1

He is not done at all. Wait and watch. Fingers crossed. 

Man is awesome 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I really can't see through that as genuine or not, but i'll stop trying haha

On 13.10.2023 at 0:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

I would do an invasion to take out Hamas but not do so much air bombing. I don't think the air bombing is that effective for taking out Hamas and will radicalize too many Palestinians in the future.

Hamas has trapped so many roads and buildings in gaza to become his fortrees in case that Israel will try to go there. Without heavily destroying them from the air first, Israel will lost a huge amount of soldiers lives for nothing.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

Made 9 years ago, and still relevant. Both informative and entertaining. Trigger warning for all involved:

I recently completed a 3-hour podcast about the history of Jews and Zionists. It's evident that there's a significant information gap between what Muslims know about Jews and vice versa. Much like Muslims, Jews are a diverse group, and the Torah known to Muslims is not identical to the Jewish belief system, which encompasses 24 other books. The evolution of the Zionist movement has witnessed a variety of ideologies.

Jews have taken care to ensure their history is written from their perspective to align with their agenda and what they wish others to believe. This has led to a manipulation of the narrative in various contexts.

Christian-Zionists have also employed religion to advance their own interests.

It's unfortunate that there are only 8 books in the Arab world shedding light on Jewish culture.

The concept of the Red Heifer beliefs might seem similar to certain ideas in Muslim Shiite tradition, but according to the Quran, the end of times occurs instantly without prior warnings or signs.

Apparently, the IDF rescued a lot of hostages and killed a lot of terrorists:

Edited by Hardkill

17 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Apparently, the IDF rescued a lot of hostages and killed a lot of terrorists:

That‘s wild

israeli soldiers will visit/tour the festival massacre sight to get extra motivation for the gaza invasion

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

That‘s wild

israeli soldiers will visit/tour the festival massacre sight to get extra motivation for the gaza invasion

To be honest. I am still somewhat skeptical about this piece of news being true. I really hope it is.

In any case, the IDF will invade the gaza one way or another. I can't even begin to imagine how horrific this is all going to turn out.

32 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Why?

If the news is true, then why haven't CNN, NYT, MSNBC, PBS, BBC, or ABC or any other more reliable news outlets covered that yet?