Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Taking one of the combatant's word for it isn't evidence.   Right now, there is alot of false information and intentional propaganda on both sides.  We need to be skeptical.  Especially, when it is meant to emotionally inflame to encourage the cycle of violence.

Biden misspoke because he is Senile, that has nothing to do with what I linked. Have you even listened to the link I provided?

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Biden misspoke because he is Senile, that has nothing to do with what I linked. Have you even listened to the link I provided?

Humans all fantasize about stuff. No human is perfect. 

Also, it’s possible that he has seen children being beheaded. That the power of the mind.

Just now, Yimpa said:

Humans all fantasize about stuff. No human is perfect. 

Also, it’s possible that he has seen children being beheaded. That the power of the mind.

He clarified it while he spoke, it just didn't come across that way clearly because of his senile way of speaking.

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

He clarified it while he spoke, it just didn't come across that way clearly because of his senile way of speaking.

We’re all bullshitting each other. Doesn’t matter if you speak clear as day or incoherent as blight.

5 minutes ago, zazen said:

People are way too obsessed with this beheading stuff. Some people pretend as if they were fighting for the honor of HAMAS by debunking this.

We have them confirmed murdering babies with AK74 and burning them alive. That should be enough to make you realize these people will be perfectly willing to cut anyones head off, especially considering cutting peoples heads off is one of their favourite pass time activities.

Edited by Scholar

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems legit.

I had to question it. It sounded that ridiculous. It's like, let us think of the worst thing we can. It's one step short of raping them before beheading them. On the other hand, I've been around long enough to realise there are some brutal fuckers in the world.

@Scholar lot of people wake up with like: hey what a nice idea to just behead some babies.

"monsters !!"

Everyone is a monster, when they have reasons to become one.

What could be a good reason to become a monster.. I might need to think.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

2 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Scholar lot of people wake up with like: hey what a nice idea to just behead some babies.

"monsters !!"

Everyone is a monster, when they have reasons to become one.

You should ask Anders Breivik.

55 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Hitler was a hippie, vegan, protecting animals, always remember that.

Don't make all of us look bad along with you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't make all of us look bad along with you.

Leo, has this thread been the craziest thread you've had so far?

14 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Leo, has this thread been the craziest thread you've had so far?

We've had worse.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

worshiping a murderous pedophile rapist is a good start

4 hours ago, Scholar said:

During the holocaust when polish people were literally genocided it would have not been okay to resist the nazis by killing german civilians and gunning down babies in their cribs.

This has nothing to do with resistance and people who frame it this way are ideologues.

In the last year more ukrainian civilians have been killed than Israel has killed palestinians in the last 15 years. If ukrainians went over the border to execute a thousand civilian, including children, women and the elderly, in a last ditch attempt to win the war, I would say at that point Russia should just win the war and end it, even though I am against the russian invasion.

Genocide is not a verb

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Genocide is not a verb

Okay pedantoid.

@Scholar

5 hours ago, Scholar said:

During the holocaust when polish people were literally genocided it would have not been okay to resist the nazis by killing german civilians and gunning down babies in their cribs.

This has nothing to do with resistance and people who frame it this way are ideologues.

In the last year more ukrainian civilians have been killed than Israel has killed palestinians in the last 15 years. If ukrainians went over the border to execute a thousand civilian, including children, women and the elderly, in a last ditch attempt to win the war, I would say at that point Russia should just win the war and end it, even though I am against the russian invasion.

What does this have to do with your pro Israel argument?