Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

True many islamists and supporters bring the ukraine argument

»but but when ukraine defends itself the west supports it but if palestinians defend themselves they’re not supported and called terrorists »

well yea th ukrainians didn’t go over the border to kill defenseless civilians, partygoes, children etc

The simple reason for why HAMAS did this kind of attack is because they are a completely radicalized terrorist organization. They use palestinian children as human childs. You cannot hail these people as resistance fighters. The palestine conflict is an excuse to them to do what they do, and they use the valid frustration of palestinians to radicalize them for their cause.

Now, in the bigger picture, you can blame Israel for causing this situation, even though it is much more complex than just blaming one party fully at this point. However, who is to blame does not matter any longer, because HAMAS crossed the line, there is no going back from here.

Edited by Scholar

21 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

For them the « end » justifies the means

I believe that many Muslim intellectuals are extremely ashamed of what has happened. They know that the international community will see Muslims as raping animals and demons. Now Hamas says that it has not attacked civilians, only military targets, but it is all on video. Many Muslim leaders will feel extreme shame when watching these videos. they are human.

3 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Many of them view it as the only way Palestinians can get their rights. Now if you ask them about Israeli civilians you will get many people saying "they are colonizers and they should've known the consequences".

Yes the same as left-wing intellectuals throughout Europe, but this case is different. It is one thing to justify or understand acts of terrorism as the only possible action to claim your rights against a bulli enemy that you cannot face, and another to see torture, rape and beheadings of babies amidst laughter and shouts of Allah Akbar. I think that millions of Muslims are going to die of shame and feel extreme sadness when they see what is on video.

17 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Many of them view it as the only way Palestinians can get their rights. Now if you ask them about Israeli civilians you will get many people saying "they are colonizers and they should've known the consequences".

These same leftists are anti-Iran but when you point out to them that Hamas is a jihadi fundamentalist group supported by Iran, then they will blab about "but that's a different issue" or "Iran is the only one supporting them".

Now that I think of it, almost everyone born to Muslim parents is automatically gonna get fed with anti-Jewish mentality. It doesn't matter if you become an atheist later on. Most people don't understand why they hate jews. Its like when you see one of those guys preaching atheism, they don't realize that they changed the flavor of their mind but the frame is the same and they act the same way as a religious person.

Many leftists in europe seemed not to be anti iran

Or maybe it changed recently 

51 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

beheadings of babies

This whole beheading of babies. Has this actually been confirmed? or is this some media made-up nonsense?

Edited by Alex M

10 minutes ago, Alex M said:

This whole beheading of babies. Has this actually been confirmed? or is this some media made-up nonsense?

It's not made up, there have been claims and reports from people, it just has not yet been verified by independent journalists.

There are also reports from eye witnesses who describe a baby having been cut out of a pregnant woman.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It's not made up, there have been claims and reports from people, it just has not yet been verified by independent journalists.

There are also reports from eye witnesses who describe a baby having been cut out of a pregnant woman.

It just seems so dumb. Because it seems hamas would want some kind of support from the muslim world and the world wide left. But nobody can get behind killing babies wilingly.

29 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

It just seems so dumb. Because it seems hamas would want some kind of support from the muslim world and the world wide left. But nobody can get behind killing babies wilingly.

Seems that is something that happens spontaneously when violence breaks out, the Japanese did it in the Philippines, the Americans did it with the Sioux, in France after the revolution the hussars crucified babies on the doors of houses. It is the call to total war of extermination. Something very stupid when you are much weaker than your enemy. basically it is saying: I want to be exterminated.  there is nothing rational in all this, primary impulses 

Edited by Breakingthewall

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is the call to total war of extermination. Something very stupid when you are much weaker than your enemy. basically it is saying: I want to be exterminated.  there is nothing rational in all this, primary impulses 

Try living in Texas. You’ll be waging an endless war with pests, especially during the summertime. 

It's from 2021.

Edited by Scholar

1 hour ago, Alex M said:

It seems legit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It seems legit.

I'm very skeptical.  I still remember the Incubator baby hoax that was used to get us into the Iraq war.  This is now admitted to have been a lie.  The baby theme is too similar and could be propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I'm very skeptical.  I still remember the Incubator baby hoax that was used to get us into the Iraq war.  This is now admitted to have been a lie.  The baby theme is too similar and could be propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

We know they have burned babies alive, we know they have killed countless of babies, we know they have beheaded people. It's not even remotely a stretch that they would behead infants.

The prime minister of Israel released some images on twitter, they don't contain beheaded babies from what I understand, but you can look it up yourself if you want.

Edited by Scholar

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

We know they have burned babies alive, we know they have killed countless of babies, we know they have beheaded people. It's not even remotely a stretch that they would behead infants.

What is the evidence?  Who is claiming it?

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

What is the evidence?  Who is claiming it?

What you don't understand is that people are not going to be desperate to prove the fact that someones baby was beheaded. The sad thing is, people are so utterly skeptical and using this as a disinformation campaign that the government is actually starting to be forced to show the images, which is insane. We will find out eventually whether or not it was true and will have it confirmed.

Anyways, here is the most robust confirmation I have heard so far:

Moral is a weapon used against your mind to make you think you're the good guy. War is dirty, and every party justifies being the most good and right.

The devil's favorite clothing is 'goodness'; they spell nonsense while doing NO real acts of goodness.
And when they do "act good", it's only to masturbate themself in pride, pride who is the most toxic of all sins.

It's like Miyazaki, who is a complete and utter piece of shit in real life, while Junji Ito, who only creates pure horror and mind-raping stories, is pure cream and a loving guy. Because a mind that has undergone total shadow work is pure, while a mind that hides beneath trying to be good is filled with a quantity of garbage so huge that it has become garbage itself.

The devil likes to look like the good guy. 'I'm honest, I'm truthful, we need to be good,' blah, blah, all parrots talk but no walk. Pure trash.

Life is a paradox. Your classic metal goth guy wanting to kill the whole world has more love than every fucking trash hippie saying killing is wrong.

In fact, pure and complete hate is the result of pure love. That's how funny God is.

Hitler was a hippie, vegan, protecting animals, always remember that.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

i used to think regime change in iran would be the worst thing

now i think a bit less bad about it partly because of how they treat/suppress their female population and partly because they support russia against ukraine also their support of hamas terrorists

but it would probably still be very bad

6 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

Hitler was a hippie, vegan, protecting animals, always remember that.

This isn't true, Hitler was framed as a vegetarian as a propagandistic tactic by Göbbels in an attempt to make him appear similar to Gandhi, who was obviously popular at the time.

Edited by Scholar

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What you don't understand is that people are not going to be desperate to prove the fact that someones baby was beheaded. The sad thing is, people are so utterly skeptical and using this as a disinformation campaign that the government is actually starting to be forced to show the images, which is insane. We will find out eventually whether or not it was true and will have it confirmed.

Anyways, here is the most robust confirmation I have heard so far:

Taking one of the combatant's word for it isn't evidence.   Right now, there is alot of false information and intentional propaganda on both sides.  We need to be skeptical.  Especially, when it is meant to emotionally inflame to encourage the cycle of violence. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

This isn't true, Hitler was framed as a vegetarian as a propagandistic tactic by Göbbels in an attempt to make him appear similar to Gandhi, who was obviously popular at the time.

@Scholar maybe, but then it would make my point probably even more interesting somehow.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris