Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

Also on this topic of Hamas as a corpo-ration or a complex body or form. Truth is, every complex body struggles to maintain its form against dismanteling. Hamas is in survival strategy as any big corporation.

Hardliner rightwinger zionists need islamic extremism and hamas needs hardliner zionists

they actually love each other

also there’s a thin line between anti israeli/anti zionist/anti semitic or anti jew

and both islamists, bigots and zionists use this thin line to their advantage 

Muslim council being more rational and reasonable than half the people in here, look at that.

MmFHtfi.jpg

Should tell you a alot about how much you guys lack in development. :P

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

Muslim council being more rational and reasonable than half the people in here, look at that.

MmFHtfi.jpg

Looks nice but seems like empty talk

Hamas should release all abducted civilians, women, children, and men.  For a start, Israelis then could back down for a moment, and maybe this could be a good start.  Hamas did the unspeakable, regardless of history, how is this justified?  I have no respect for them at this time.

Edited by Sir Oberon

This eye for an eye thing has got to stop... however, what do you do when you are being abused?  Goes out to all fronts, countries, and so on.

And ya, ya, ya, it's complicated.

Edited by Sir Oberon

19 minutes ago, Scholar said:

MmFHtfi.jpg

Truly, it is positive to read that coming from an Islamic authority. Perhaps the level of horror of this case will make Muslims realize that they have to make profound changes in their ideology if they want to stop being an obstacle to themselves and their society. 

24 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Being a human is hell of a drug. This makes me question where my blind spots are.

Becoming aware of your biases is a good start.

I ordered a burger with bacon right now because both sides don’t eat bacon, and i don’t want to be a part of this conflict in any way shape or form

What do you think germanys resposability for israel is now 80 after the holocaust?

They feel a special obligation. And merkel and the new chancellor both basically said germany will defend israel if isrsels existance is threatened.

@PurpleTree

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

What do you think germanys resposability for israel is now 80 after the holocaust?

They feel a special obligation. And merkel and the new chancellor both basically said germany will defend israel if isrsels existance is threatened.

I'd say choose your battles carefully, maybe focus more on Russia instead.

39 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Its not only Muslims. There are many leftists middle easterners who are fully in support of whats happening.

Thats why the problem isn't just Islam.

Do you mean that they approve the acts of Hamas?

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you mean that they approve the acts of Hamas?

For them the « end » justifies the means

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

Looks nice but seems like empty talk

Still better than the empty talk in this thread.

Edited by Scholar

Just now, Scholar said:

Still better than the empty talk in this thread.

Like what

11 minutes ago, Raze said:

During the holocaust when polish people were literally genocided it would have not been okay to resist the nazis by killing german civilians and gunning down babies in their cribs.

This has nothing to do with resistance and people who frame it this way are ideologues.

In the last year more ukrainian civilians have been killed than Israel has killed palestinians in the last 15 years. If ukrainians went over the border to execute a thousand civilian, including children, women and the elderly, in a last ditch attempt to win the war, I would say at that point Russia should just win the war and end it, even though I am against the russian invasion.

Edited by Scholar

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

During the holocaust when polish people were literally genocided it would have not been okay to resist the nazis by killing german civilians and gunning down babies in their cribs.

This has nothing to do with resistance and people who frame it this way are ideologues.

In the last year more ukrainian civilians have been killed than Israel has killed palestinians in the last 15 years. If ukrainians went over the border to execute a thousand civilian, including children, women and the elderly, in a last ditch attempt to win the war, I would say at that point Russia should just win the war and end it, even though I am against the russian invasion.

True many islamists and supporters bring the ukraine argument

»but but when ukraine defends itself the west supports it but if palestinians defend themselves they’re not supported and called terrorists »

well yea th ukrainians didn’t go over the border to kill defenseless civilians, partygoes, children etc