Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

That's true. The history of Europe is the most violent of all, that is the reality

I mean is it? Ever heard of 100 million desd from communism in china? Ever heard of japan. Ever heard of gengis khan? Tutsis?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

Americans are more brutal than western Europeans, they still jave the death penalty and much more violence 

In Europe there has been constant war at horrible levels, Japan has been more murderers and rapists than all the Arab countries combined, and everything I have said before is nonsense, I was looking at the horror in the face because never in my life I realized the horror. I cried and I thought that it's better don't be alive being of a race of monsters ?

@PurpleTree

Americans are more brutal than western Europeans, they still jave the death penalty and much more violence 

Your immune system, viruses, bacteria and fungus are more brutal than Americans, western Europeans, Eastern Europeans and the middle east. White blood cells don't have the death penalty and other human mare violence, they just travel, detect a pathogen, then surround and kill.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

In Europe there has been constant war at horrible levels, Japan has been more murderers and rapists than all the Arab countries combined, and everything I have said before is nonsense, I was looking at the horror in the face because never in my life I realized the horror. I cried and I thought that it's better don't be alive being of a race of monsters ?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@PurpleTree

Your immune system, viruses, bacteria and fungus are more brutal than Americans, western Europeans, Eastern Europeans and the middle east. White blood cells don't have the death penalty and other human mare violence, they just travel, detect a pathogen, then surround and kill.

?Oki whatevs ??

@PurpleTree

?Oki whatevs ??

It's very true, ask Covid-19 why it was so brutal in infecting.

@Nabd

2 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Hamas officials and supporters are doing a very weird and deadly thing. They are claiming focusing on humiliating Israelis and showing the world that Hamas could infiltrate and kill everyone at will.

They also claim that THIS IS the objective, it was nothing else. Just putting "jews faces in the mud" even if it costed them their cause, life and 2 million refugees without land.

Just like Leo said, what else can you do when Zionists keep land grabbing?

What would you do if your friend keeps on eating your stuff, even if you've warned him many times in the past?

13 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Hamas officials and supporters are doing a very weird and deadly thing. They are claiming focusing on humiliating Israelis and showing the world that Hamas could infiltrate and kill everyone at will.

They also claim that THIS IS the objective, it was nothing else. Just putting "jews faces in the mud" even if it costed them their cause, life and 2 million refugees without land.

*El Sisi cries in the corner*

It's the most stupid attitude ever seen in history. They are completely crazy. Or they want to commit collective suicide and go with the virgins 

All the other wars was for an objective. Arabs fight just for hate and insanity

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Push an animal into a corner and it will do weird things in order to survive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

They are not really in a corner,. compared with the situations that humans had to stand many other times. In the corner to survive means real violence and slavery

Gaza feels very cornered. Just look at it.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Gaza feels very cornered. Just look at it.

Cornered were the Jews in Auschwitz, at the highest level, and I would say that they hated the Nazis 10 orders of magnitude less than the Palestinians hate them now 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Cornered were the Jews in Auschwitz

Irrelevant, as that is not the responsibility of Arabs.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Irrelevant as that is not the responsibility of Arabs.

I didn't mean that, I meant that the hatred of the Palestinians is disproportionate to the offense. They are not cornered, they live in an uncomfortable way but many groups live in a worse way, in India, in Africa, in many places. Their hatred has led them to be increasingly cornered, and this has produced more hatred, because Muslims are prone to hatred, they are full of it.

14 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Not kill him ?

There is a word for it in Arabic but it doesn't translate into English because the concept doesn't exist. Its like dignity and honor combined with virginity of girls. They fight for this and they'll go out with a bang.

Yes I understand, I'm Spanish and Historically in Spain there was that, it is something extremely negative that has made Spain a country of bitter, angry self-conscious people full of hate and fear but it seems that it is overcome. the change in Spain has been enormous

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Think of Maslows hierarchy of needs. You can allow a person access to all the basic survival needs, but that doesn't mean that the person is going to turn out healthy. Being cut off from higher levels of fulfillment can make a person bitter and resentful. They don't even get some of the more basic needs met. These people are cut off from multiple dimensions of survival. Their reactions are a direct manifestation of that. This is what you get out of a human mind if you put it through these exact conditions.

17 minutes ago, Nabd said:

They could communicate with the Jews, the Jews are open to it, but if periodically you kill them, stone, hate, it's more difficult 

I'm just waiting for the antichrist to come sort this out and bring a few years of peace to all.  Beam me up.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Irrelevant, as that is not the responsibility of Arabs.

It is from Netanjahu's perspective.

He claims that Haj Amin al-Husseini had a major impact on the Holocaust.

14 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It is interesting how Jews got persecuted and always lived in terror in their host countries, they leave their host countries only to recreate the situation in their home country called Israel. This exact same thing happens with people who lived in a dysfunctional household, leave that household only to recreate it later.

In psychology they call this repetition compulsion.

The attack on the psytrance festival hit me right in the heart. I am part of this community of peaceful, loving people. I can't stop crying, it's like my family has been slaughtered.

The only answer to such cruelty is to cultivate even more love within ourselves.