Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Breakingthewall Be careful with your over-generalizations and stereotyping.

Yeah maybe, but I see it obvious. Really I'd like to see it different, believe me

It seems like we have confirmation (by the BBC at the very least) that some of the infants slaughtered by HAMAS were beheaded.

Now, I want you to put this into context. Imagine such an attack happened in the US, say after a hypothetical situation in which Mexico was treated akin to the gaza-people. If this had occured, even today, I suspect it would no longer matter who is in the wrong or who provoked who. The US would probably sent Mexico back to the stone age, with little regard to how many mexicans would have to die in the process. I would not at all be surprised if after such an attack hundreds of thousands of mexicans would be killed.

The response would be completely asymmetrical and disproportionate. There would be no conceivable world in which there was any room for negotiation or peace at that point.

Edited by Scholar

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

provoked who. The US would probably sent Mexico back to the stone age, with little regard to how many mexicans would have to die in the process. I would not at all be surprised if after such an attack hundreds of thousands of mexicans would be killed.

The response would be completely asymmetrical and disproportionate. There would be no conceivable world in which there was any room for negotiation or peace at that point.

That's what is going to happen. The real shit. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's what is going to happen. The real shit. 

I truly believe this is signifantly worse than 9/11. It's a different order of magnitude in terms of the terror it caused. I mean, killing and beheading infants, that's just asking to be nuked into oblivion.

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have the clear and obvious feeling that the attack of the rave is the beginning of an era of darkness. Today I have had good success at work, but my sadness is very deep, extremely deep. I see that evil is moving in humanity, and an era of destruction begins. we will see.

hey now

you’re spiraling out of control

watch some comedy 

1 minute ago, Scholar said:

I truly believe this is signifantly worse than 9/11. It's a different order of magnitude in terms of the terror it caused. I mean, killing and beheading infants, that's just asking to be nuked into oblivion.

It would not be strange if in this case there was an escalation of destruction that humanity has never seen. Reality loves these little amusements, and everything has been a bit... bland for a long time. but reality always prepares amusement

@Yimpa

34 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ironically, I just finished eating some french fries in my house and enjoyed it a lot.

I see I'm influencing you a bit.?

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Today I have had good success at work, but my sadness is very deep, extremely deep.

I’m honestly surprised that you work. I always assumed you just take 5-MeO and weed all the time ? 

6 minutes ago, Nabd said:

From what I've seen, Muslims have more sex than Christians. Both females and males, but its just not much talked about and no English-speaking media talks about it so no data exist.

have been in Morocco some times, I knew some Moroccan girls, men too. It is surprising when you are there how many clubs there are, it seems like Ibiza. Tangier, Marrakech, Essaouira... all the women you will see at night are prostitutes. There are many Europeans and Arabs who visit them. Normal girls are incredibly frustrated, repressed. Men, I'm talking about university students, have a huge problem with women. There is a lot of covert homosexuality, and the treatment of women is one of fear, contempt and harshness. 

15 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’m honestly surprised that you work. I always assumed you just take 5-MeO and weed all the time ? 

Hah if I tell you, you would surprised, super stress in some aspect, calm in others, 

I stop to post in the middle, I get addicted to this forum because only here is possible to talk about interesting topics with smart people

Edited by Breakingthewall

15 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Mesopotamia had 2 big fat rivers (now not so fat) and most of western Levant is actually fertile plains and mountains. These 2 places were cradle of civilizations where people discovered agriculture and wrote first languages because they had the luxury of living in good geography and had free time to do other activities. In fact Hauran region in south Syria was one of the great granaries of Rome where if crops failed then hunger is a problem for the whole empire.

1) Geography in this region got worse over the last 3000 years due to desertification.

2) The geography needed for agrarian society is quite different than what is required for 21st century society.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

All my Muslim friends fuck like crazy.

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

All my Muslim friends fuck like crazy.

Maybe I'm wrong, I'd like to be eh. Last time I was in Morocco was years ago, but possibly I'm going to tanger is 1/2 months, for some time, let's see , I'm courios, I'd like a lot to change my mind

3 minutes ago, Nabd said:

Now of course virginity still matters for some people and some guys who had sex won't marry non-virgin girls. But the girls are good at keeping it a secret. In my hometown there are alot of gay clubs and cafes and it was normal but don't expect to see a gay parade, maybe in Beirut its possible.

Yes it's normal in many places like china. Maybe i'm exaggerating all this

@Nabd 

What happens is that we Europeans are not used to real violence. It seems like something very strange to us, and Its very deep feeling to see it . but there has always been this shit, it's just that for us it's something from the past, from another world, but no... it's from this

Europeans were more brutal than Arabs if you look at European history. It's just that Europeans mostly got it out of their system while Arabs are still going through it.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Europeans were more brutal than Arabs if you look at European history. It's just that Europeans mostly got it out of their system while Arabs are still going through it.

All because of that damn desertification that had to happen in Middle East.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's true. The history of Europe is the most violent of all, that is the reality

Americans are more brutal than western Europeans, they still jave the death penalty and much more violence