Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is what ethnic warfare was like for all of human history all around the world.

It's just in highly developed countries we take it for granted.

Reminds me of Rome vs Carthage, who hated each other so badly the Romans finally destroyed Carthage and salted the earth so nothing could even grow there.

Very different, Here there is no struggle between two civilizations to prevail. Rome could destroy Carthage in 3 days and it doesn't, and Carthage hates it and wishes it could. 

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Very different, Here there is no struggle between two civilizations to prevail. Rome could destroy Carthage in 3 days and it doesn't, and Carthage hates it and wishes it could. 

Modern morality does not permit of a Carthage style annihilation today. So of course it's different in that aspect.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

China and India have plenty of ethnic hate.

India and Pakistan hate each other. Tibet is a big issue.

But China and India have greatly favorable geography relative to the Middle East.

India and Pakistan hates each other because paquistan is Islamic, the always hate their neighbors. China and Tibet is a very small isolated case an many others that happens, something political, not racial

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's no good solution other than maybe foreign aid to help educate people and build better infrastructure. It's gonna be a long, slow development curve, nothing like China's growth.

I see. That's what I kinda thought. 

Well, then it's a very very sorry sight for those Arab countries and for the rest of the world.

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I see. That's what I kinda thought. 

Well, then it's a very very sorry sight for those Arab countries and for the rest of the world.

They need their « age of enlightenment » maybe put lsd in their tap water

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Modern morality does not permit of a Carthage style annihilation today. So of course it's different.

The reality is that Islamic hate all of their neighbors. Nigeria, indonesia, and more, always hate. 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The reality is that Islamic hate all of their neighbors. Nigeria, indonesia, and more, always hate. 

Indonesia what’s the issue with them? 
China has more issues with its neighbours than Indonesia 

Edited by PurpleTree

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Indonesia what’s the issue with them? 

The Islamists massacred the communists, burning houses with entire families inside. 3 millions is estimate 

Edited by Breakingthewall

The Islamists massacred the communists, burning houses with entire families inside. 3 millions

Yea but that was in the 60s

the chinese/comminists killed a 100 million or so chinese

It's really helpful for a country if it has clean geographic divisons between ethic groups and neighbors. Otherwise there's endless conflict.

A huge fundamental problem is that the divisions in Israel/Palestine are so random, artificial, and scattershot.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Yea but that was in the 60s

the chinese/comminists killed a 100 million or so chinese

Yes , and the Russians, the French, the Germans, the Japanese, the Spanish, all, once in their history, a terrible political upheaval. but not in a constant, systematic way, over time, hatred of the different

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes , and the Russians, the French, the Germans, the Japanese, the Spanish, all, once in their history, a terrible political upheaval. but not in a constant, systematic way, over time, hatred of the different

Is Indonesia still so terrible?

It is enormously sad to realize, but it is reality, Islam is negative, its existence is against life. In France, in Sweden, there are people from all over the world. Only some are afraid, they kill, they make life worse. Wherever they are, they sow darkness. They hide women and enslave them, they hate and kill, and they contribute nothing. I guess what I just said is politically horrible, but it's the clear trut

It is enormously sad to realize, but it is reality, Islam is negative, its existence is against life. In France, in Sweden, there are people from all over the world. Only some are afraid, they kill, they make life worse. Wherever they are, they sow darkness. They hide women and enslave them, they hate and kill, and they contribute nothing. I guess what I just said is politically horrible, but it's the clear trut

What you're saying is the same rhetoric and hysteria that followed after 9/11. We all know the consequences of your rhetoric. Cooler heads will prevail in the end.

2 minutes ago, gambler said:

What you're saying is the same rhetoric and hysteria that followed after 9/11. We all know the consequences of your rhetoric. Cooler heads will prevail in the end.

It is reality, but since nothing can be done, it is not talked about. Do you think the French like what they have in their house? with the massacres in the discos, in the magazine, the darkness in the neighborhoods? it's real shit

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Do you think the French like what they have in their house?

Ironically, I just finished eating some french fries in my house and enjoyed it a lot.

Islamists who live in European countries hate the countries where they live. What way of being is that? Is the fault of the Europeans countries? The Chinese or the southamericans who live in Europeans countries, who are millions, hate those counties?

The Islamic people of Europe are very offended and full of hatred, because it bothers them a lot that European women are free. They think they should be their slaves, covered with veils and terrified of them. It makes them very angry that it is not like that. 

I have the clear and obvious feeling that the attack of the rave is the beginning of an era of darkness. Today I have had good success at work, but my sadness is very deep, extremely deep. I see that evil is moving in humanity, and an era of destruction begins. we will see.

@Breakingthewall Be careful with your over-generalizations and stereotyping. That is not the way.

Edited by Leo Gura