Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

Do you think Israel will invade Gaza?

Of course. Just a question of how long they will stay there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. Just a question of how long they will stay there.

Maybe they will put Hammas down for good? 

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

23 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

You won't believe how much people are happy here in the Middle East. Virtually everybody is celebrating the last attack. The more dead and kidnapped, the happier they are. All the videos of the attack are getting likes and loves on Facebook. It really disgusts me to see my people act like this.

Islam is the civilization of hate, lies and evil. His choice is always towards darkness. We'll see where that development takes them.

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Maybe they will put Hammas down for good? 

I doubt that's possible. This will be the worst urban warfare on the planet and it will radicalize a whole new generation of Islamist terrorists. Palestinians are backed into a corner and have no way out. They have no future but to become fighters. And for each one killed another one will be radicalized to kill.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Islam is the civilization of hate, lies and evil. His choice is always towards darkness. We'll see where that development takes them.

Nah, it is just how humans act.

It was a very progressive civilization during the medieval times.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

Nah, it is just how humans act.

No, The human being is hypocritical and cowardly by nature, but there are civilizations that tend by principles towards goodness, selflessness and justice, always imperfectly, even communism with all its repression has an underlying noble idea, although stupid and impossible. . but Islam has a rotten soul. It is a civilization built on the lies of a power-hungry demon they consider a god. It is human stupidity taken to the level of art.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt that's possible. This will be the worst urban warfare on the planet and it will radicalize a whole new generation of Islamist terrorists.

The only possible solution after the rivers of shit that are going to flow is going to be to create a strip of no man's land around Israel, expel all the Arabs and become a Sparta-type militarized state, which will include a war against Iran to prevent the very real possibility of a nuclear attack.

The other possibility is to wait for the bomb or leave Israel

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but Islam has a rotten soul. It is a civilization built on the lies of a power-hungry demon they consider a god. It is human stupidity taken to the level of art.

The Middle East has been a country full of conflicts for one reason or another, so what you see is the manifestations of political and economic al instability.

I suspect another reason, is that Quran is full of verses that encourage fighting and "Jihad" considering that early Muslims were in war with pagans, so "Jihad" has a sentimental value in Muslims hearts.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The only possible solution after the rivers of shit that are going to flow is going to be to create a strip of no man's land around Israel, expel all the Arabs and become a Sparta-type militarized state, which will include a war against Iran to prevent the very real possibility of a nuclear attack.

The other possibility is to wait for the bomb or leave Israel

They will keep fighting for decades to come until a more intelligent generations comes forth and realize, they have been doing of harm to each other all this time. And then, they will hug and apologize from each other.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The only possible solution after the rivers of shit that are going to flow is going to be to create a strip of no man's land around Israel, expel all the Arabs and become a Sparta-type militarized state, which will include a war against Iran to prevent the very real possibility of a nuclear attack

This is what Arabs can smell off of anyone from the opposing side. We understand you play the game well but what is actually in your bosoms is racism and suppressed genocidal desires. All of this from what, 1300 Israeli deaths since 2008? Clown world.

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

so "Jihad" has a sentimental value in Muslims hearts.

Look at Christians, their religion says, love your enemy, turn the other cheek, kindness, love, and natural human violence has also prevailed, but little by little they have been tending, with enormous difficulty, towards peace. Imagine that in their religion they praised jihad and the stoning of adulterous women. Islam is a disease, it is rotten at its roots.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Look at Christians, their religion says, love your enemy, turn the other cheek, kindness, love, and natural human violence has also prevailed, but little by little they have been tending, with enormous difficulty, towards peace. Imagine that in their religion they praised jihad and the stoning of adulterous women. Islam is a disease, it is rotten at its roots.

So genocide us all. Go on with your no man's land. Pick off Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. And then go enjoy a 20 year war with Iran.

Edited by gambler

5 minutes ago, gambler said:

All of this from what, 1300 Israeli deaths since 2008? Clown world.

typical. No friend, it is because a country that tries to have atomic weapons repeats over and over again that another country must be wiped off the face of the earth. If I had a neighbor like that, I would attack first, definitively. Maybe it would be a mistake, but I wouldn't see any other alternative.

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

typical. No friend, it is because a country that tries to have atomic weapons repeats over and over again that another country must be wiped off the face of the earth. If I had a neighbor like that, I would attack first, definitively. Maybe it would be a mistake, but I wouldn't see any other alternative.

Go for it.

3 minutes ago, gambler said:

So genocide us all. Go on with your no man's land. Pick off Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. And then go enjoy a 20 year war with Iran.

If It were in my hands, I would leave that piece of shit of desert and go to another place. But too late for that

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall To be hones, the Christian minority in my country are much nicer and more peaceful than Muslims.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Breakingthewall To be hones, the Christian minority in my country are much nicer and peaceful than Muslims.

When a revolution within Islamic countries that shouts: do we want to be free from the horror of Islam? some day it will happen

11 minutes ago, gambler said:

enjoy a 20 year war with Iran

1 year is enough. Islamic countries always lose wars, very quickly, since their soul is lies. They could never resist like the Vietnamese or Koreans. they deflate immediately

The irony that you used the term rotten soul is lost on you.

@Breakingthewall 20 years in Afghanistan, trillions spent... who's back in charge right after?

"Their soul is lies" your soul must be pure and clean while making mentally retarded statements like that lol

Edited by Tobia