Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,487 posts in this topic

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Leo's videos are long and I've seen just about all of them, so. 

I feel like I’m at war sometimes when I’m listening to Leo. But I guess it’s actually an act of Love :$

@Princess Arabia

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Leo's videos are long and I've seen just about all of them, so. 

Please no, let's not talk about Leo's videos okay? I miss when Leo has made videos on a sometimes weekly basis, please don't trigger my video craving, such good times I feel nostalgia.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

Israeli settlement expansion fuels terrorists.

Settlements don't help and make Israel lose out on a lot of international support. But this would happen either way because they simply don't agree with Israel existing.

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

because in other places people didn‘t commit terror attacks like tibet etc

The situation in Palestine is unique and shouldn't be compared to Tibet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Princess Arabia

Please no, let's not talk about Leo's videos okay? I miss when Leo has made videos on a sometimes weekly basis, please don't trigger my video craving, such good times I feel nostalgia.

Lol..ok I won't 

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Princess Arabia

You were too attached to that weekly fix ?

10 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

they simply don't agree with Israel existing.

That is a factor with the most radical ones. But the settlements are radicalizing the moderates to hate Israel.

Both sides add fuel to the fire, one after another.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The situation in Palestine is unique and shouldn't be compared to Tibet.

Sure, maybe the details and specifics make the Israel/Palestine conflict unique in comparison to the Mau party attacking Tibet, such as the decades of oppression and Israel shrinking Palestine's territory and deporting them in Gaza and the west bank is a humanitarian and immigration crisis overtime, but the mass genocide and destruction of temples in Tibet a far more severe and obviously more evil act due to how quickly it happened. However, wouldn't you agree that the culture warfare, of when a bigger culture eats up another culture, is what's common between Chain/Tibet context and the Israel/Palestine context? That the two superior collective egos are consuming and assimilating a smaller collective egos?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

wouldn't you agree that the culture warfare, of when a bigger culture eats up another culture, is what's common between Chain/Tibet context and the Israel/Palestine context? That the two superior collective egos are consuming and assimilating a smaller collective egos?

In geopolitics the strong bully the weak. That's happening in Ukraine now too.

Edited by Leo Gura

White House Statement from President Joe Biden :

This morning, I spoke with Prime Minister Netanyahu about the horrific and ongoing attacks in Israel.  The United States unequivocally condemns this appalling assault against Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza, and I made clear to Prime Minister Netanyahu that we stand ready to offer all appropriate means of support to the Government and people of Israel. Terrorism is never justified. Israel has a right to defend itself and its people. The United States warns against any other party hostile to Israel seeking advantage in this situation.  My Administration’s support for Israel’s security is rock solid and unwavering.

Jill and I are keeping in our prayers all of the families who have been hurt by this violence. We are heartbroken by the lives that have been tragically cut short and hope for a swift recovery for all those who have been wounded.

My team and I are tracking this situation closely, and I will remain in close touch with Prime Minister Netanyahu.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a factor for the most radical ones. But the settlements are radicalizing the moderates to hate Israel.

Mua... They would radicalize either way being trapped in Gaza. Even Egypt blocks them out for being so vicious. It's a tragedy of history and geography. Historically these kinds of issues were settled with ethnic cleansing. In its early days, Israel was definitely under real danger of being wiped out. 

Edited by Vrubel

2 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

They would radicalize either way being trapped in Gaza.

Yeah, but who trapped them in Gaza?

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Israel and Egypt because of Hamas. 

@Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When a Palestine gets militarily deported from their home in Israel proper, or West bank, into Gaza, because those in power in the Israel government are mostly pursuing a two party state for ethnocentric reasons, it's not hard to imagine some radical group having an easier time radicalizing a disenfranchised Palestinian into fighting the ethnocentric oppression right? Because most in Israel do not want to mix and make Zionists impure, hence a 2 state party instead of 1 state party was chosen over democratic structure. For Zionists the idea of them mixing with Palestinians in government or sharing their territory with them is terrifying right?

Edited by Danioover9000

6 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Israel and Egypt because of Hamas. 

It's a vicious strange loop.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It's a vicious circle.

Thus a tragedy of history and geography 

While I don't like encroachment of Israel on Gaza, the leaders of Hamas have never had any genuine interest in negotiating any real peace treaties with Israel.

that‘s an example of toxic masculinity imo

both huge egos, both won‘t back down

2 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Thus a tragedy of history and geography 

History does change depending on your perspective ;)

18 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Sure, maybe the details and specifics make the Israel/Palestine conflict unique in comparison to the Mau party attacking Tibet, such as the decades of oppression and Israel shrinking Palestine's territory and deporting them in Gaza and the west bank is a humanitarian and immigration crisis overtime, but the mass genocide and destruction of temples in Tibet a far more severe and obviously more evil act due to how quickly it happened. However, wouldn't you agree that the culture warfare, of when a bigger culture eats up another culture, is what's common between Chain/Tibet context and the Israel/Palestine context? That the two superior collective egos are consuming and assimilating a smaller collective egos?

all these sides, either tibet, israel, palestine, , as well Germany in world war 2, they are all in fear of being devoured and annihilated. even china themselves, are fear of being disintegrated