Spiritual Warrior

Does raising Kundalini energy work for spiritual growth?

9 posts in this topic

Looking for some validation that raising Kundalini energy can help with spiritual growth. Thanks. 

Mm, be more specific. Because now the answer would sound like this:

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

You cannot love what you need.

For me, the release of stagnant energy is essential. I would say that one of the benefit of 5meo dmt is that. The human experience is energetic patterns on top of other patterns, forming an intricate pattern of existence that throughout experience, and probably from birth, has blockages, dead-end paths where energy does not flow and stagnates, thousands of control points. , Fear. The release of all energy channels that allow energy to flow freely is essential to awakening. Without doing this, the awakening will be twisted, incomplete, deceptive.

59 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Looking for some validation that raising Kundalini energy can help with spiritual growth. Thanks. 

Thank you for the honesty.

The answer is maybe.

46 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Mm, be more specific. Because now the answer would sound like this:

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Fair answer. I plan on using a specific technique by either following a Kriya Yoga book or if I'm lucky an in person Kriya Yoga class. I want to see if other people have had success in doing this before I invest my time. 

1 minute ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I want to see if other people have had success in doing this before I invest my time. 

I’d suggest not surrendering your autonomy for the need to seek peoples’ approval. 

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’d suggest not surrendering your autonomy for the need to seek peoples’ approval. 

I think that's fair, the other part of it though is that I'm just trying to connect a little more with this section of the forum. Asking questions is my way of comfortably putting my foot in the door 

It can do, because awakened energy is inevitably going to bump up against any blockages in your energy system (and pretty much everyone has blockages) and reveal everything in you that's unresolved - beliefs, traumas, repressed emotions, and so on. And working through these unresolved issues is a big part of spiritual growth, I've found, though people usually don't want to do this sort of inner work.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan