jdc7733

Are there methods other than meditation or psychedelics to be an observer?

29 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, something_else said:

What issue did you have?

All my body and muscles start tingling severly to the point I cannot take it anymore.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

All my body and muscles start tingling severly to the point I cannot take it anymore.

You are holding onto suppressed pain. Let it go and allow the pain to communicate itself in however it wants to

On 10/7/2023 at 6:08 AM, jdc7733 said:

I can’t just sit and do meditation, don’t always have access to psychedelics, what else is there?

Practice love through devotion 

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You are holding onto suppressed pain. Let it go and allow the pain to communicate itself in however it wants to

Ok, I will give it a try. The last time I did it was a couple of years ago.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

10 hours ago, kray said:

Practice love through devotion 

This is a very good way as long as you don't feed your ego by thinking that the god or anything you are devoting to is superior to all other gods people worship.

On 10/10/2023 at 1:01 AM, Yimpa said:

Observe conflict within yourself and notice how terrible you treat yourself and other people. In subtle and obvious ways 

Also observe when you are caring deeply about yourself and being nurturing and kind towards those who you’ve previously hurt. 

Healing is miraculous. In subtle and obvious ways.

16 hours ago, An young being said:

This is a very good way as long as you don't feed your ego by thinking that the god or anything you are devoting to is superior to all other gods people worship.

Jai Hanuman ????️??

Observe, pay attention.

Edited by UnbornTao

Theoretically it can be experienced doing anything.... even while doing a heinous unconscious act.  

The most reliable method is putting awakening into action.