Razard86

I struggle to get over my judgment of inflicting pain on others

80 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I literally read all this while in this position, haha.

Better open your arms and you heart to the now. The real thing is here. But as soon as you start interpreting, you are already in the fetal position again.

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Better open your arms and you heart to the now. The real thing is here. But as soon as you start interpreting, you are already in the fetal position again.

I just finished a guided movement meditation session and found myself doing interpretative dancing spontaneously. Like waves moving about in various directions.

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I just finished a guided movement meditation session and found myself doing interpretative dancing spontaneously. Like waves moving about in various directions.

Yeah I do that very often meditating, or doing psychedelic. Energy flows, happiness and freedom

@Breakingthewall

In true mysticism you have to bow your head, you cannot be open to infinity and at the same time go through life sticking out your chest like a teenager. 

You seem to have a very concrete idea of what is right and wrong and how a spiritual person has to behave. 

This is called "spiritual bypassing" and it's one of the most toxic things I also see in this forum again and again. I know it because I've been through it. It means you use spirituality to invalidate certain emotions that you don't want to feel or certain concepts and ideas you don't want to think about.

In short you try to eradicate everything that you think is wrong (concepts, pride, mind, ego) from existence. You don't even have to look at it because you already know what it is and that it's wrong. You're deluding yourself.

Every concept is at least worth trying to understand it.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

When you tell the truth regardless of the consequences. When you help another or yourself not to gain something, but because you have pure desire to enjoy the activity or to provide for another. When you consistently desire to be loving and to love more of yourself and what you call life....when you choose to drop your judgments....then you will realize you and God as one.

These words are true , but following all of it is easier said than done.

12 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Breakingthewall

You seem to have a very concrete idea of what is right and wrong and how a spiritual person has to behave. 

This is called "spiritual bypassing" and it's one of the most toxic things I also see in this forum again and again. I know it because I've been through it. It means you use spirituality to invalidate certain emotions that you don't want to feel or certain concepts and ideas you don't want to think about.

In short you try to eradicate everything that you think is wrong (concepts, pride, mind, ego) from existence. You don't even have to look at it because you already know what it is and that it's wrong. You're deluding yourself.

Every concept is at least worth trying to understand it.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

No , you are wrong. The thing is that I know what spirituality is, and what self-help is. I talk about spirituality, it is something completely concrete. Narrow is the road, you know. the door without a door. Many are called, few are chosen. Self-help is not bad either, but when you see clearly through those games, you realize that in the end they are paths in a circle, and you shout at people: no friend, it's not that way! but it's nonsense because no one understands you

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing is that I know what spirituality is, and what self-help is. I talk about spirituality, it is something completely concrete.

But aren't those concepts, which you said are not worth anything?

The Secret of this Universe is You.

6 minutes ago, vibv said:

But aren't those concepts, which you said are not worth anything?

what concepts? I'm telling you that I know how to get through the door without a door. It is something extremely difficult. It is a labyrinth full of traps, in which I have used all my mental capacity, until one day I understood how to change the frequency. It is still not an art that I have mastered, although it is becoming easier. There's no turning back when the house of cards starts to fall

@Razard86 you're still in the lie of 'my friend'

There is only things happening to you and you attribute meaning and story to all those events.

It's fine but there is no bullshit to help them get off from. It's a nice story the ego want to hold to benefit.

Of course all fine having stories and elements within it.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

1 hour ago, An young being said:

These words are true , but following all of it is easier said than done.

Yep but that is why we are here. We are here to experience ourselves. Only judgment prevents us from experiencing ourselves to the fullest. What I have realized is we decide ultimately what experiencing yourself means. For Leo it's chasing what he calls higher states of consciousness. But if you truly investigate that....higher eventually becomes lower. Since reality is an infinite holographic fractal it always goes full circle because there is no beginning and no end, so higher and lower is a distinction that a perspective is making. 

So in one sense Leo is right, and in another sense he is wrong. In one sense he is truthful and in another sense he is deceived. This is the case for all perspectives because no one finite perspective can contain the fullness of infinity. For example...you could zoom out to outer space and become Conscious of Earth as a whole and all the living beings, the water, the air etc. From this perspective you could know everything there is in totality of what is going on Earth. You could sense the movement of the weather and survival flow of all life and become aware of the direction its going.

But you wouldn't know specific details like how much money I have in my wallet, or how many hairs on my head etc. You would need to zoom in to my location to become aware of this tiny human Razard86 in the huge planet called Earth. As such the more someone chases those high states, the less their ability to connect to humanity and their survival oriented perspective. Now someone else could zoom in more. They could study the day to day survival of their life and humans and become an expert on it. They would see the day to day, whereas the other would see the big picture. 

Neither is superior, in fact learning from both would be ideal instead of picking one as superior. But ironically...they could debate between themselves on who is more awake. The advantage of the person zooming in, is since majority of humans have a survival bias they would see the person zooming in as more awake because he is easier to understand and relate too. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Only judgment prevents us from experiencing ourselves to the fullest.

Its much more complicated than that. 

20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Neither is superior, in fact learning from both would be ideal instead of picking one as superior

again. It's not a competition. Only think in the idea "superior" means that you have that idea. It is not being a good person, authentic, full of love, etc. It is opening yourself to infinity. It is an extremely difficult challenge, it is a chess game with a genius. I don't know why that is, but it's quite fascinating. There is only one awakening. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

45 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Its much more complicated than that. 

again. It's not a competition. Only think in the idea "superior" means that you have that idea. It is not being a good person, authentic, full of love, etc. It is opening yourself to infinity. It is an extremely difficult challenge, it is a chess game with a genius. I don't know why that is, but it's quite fascinating. There is only one awakening. 

It isn't complicated. A lack of truth creates complexity. That's the point. Only judgment creates separation. Also I never said one was superior....that's the point I keep telling you. You have a know it all mentality which prevents you from learning the truth you claim to seek. Your head is so full of self-deception you make arguments that aren't even made. Your reading comprehension suffers because of your prejudgment. It's like I said before, only judgment separates. If you argue this there is no hope for you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Razard86 you're still in the lie of 'my friend'

There is only things happening to you and you attribute meaning and story to all those events.

It's fine but there is no bullshit to help them get off from. It's a nice story the ego want to hold to benefit.

Of course all fine having stories and elements within it.

The very same lie you claim I'm in, is the same lie that makes you respond to me. You say there is only things happening to you and you attribute meaning to....what are you doing right now? Learn to follow your own advice. Also I can tell by your responses....you didn't understand what I wrote because what you just wrote....was already stated. In your rush to play the role of the teacher...you swung and missed.

Edited by Razard86

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You have a know it all mentality which prevents you from learning the truth you claim to seek. Your head is so full of self-deception you make arguments that aren't even made. Your reading comprehension suffers because of your prejudgment.

Really do you think this? I would say that I have a vision that is quite clear, But of course, you will think the same about yourself, and it seems to me that you are in a very complicated mess with a lot of self-exaltation.  But this is the problem with spirituality, everyone thinks that has the truth

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

which prevents you from learning the truth

This is the key . Learn . 

That's what you do, learn, to then be able to rise and teach. You watch a lot of videos, you learn, and you think you've had awakenings when everything is in the realm of the mind. If it weren't like that, you wouldn't watch videos. I can't stand the videos for even 5 minutes, the reality is here, why waste it with a video? to learn things? It is much better to see the reality, but for that you have to open your eyes  

But no, you have the way of thinking that leads you to say: why you don't admit god? Why you refuse god? Man, this sounds as a Christian, that people are crazy, here we are trying the clarity, not the mud

It’s best to be honest that you have judgements and hatred towards certain people, which are of course parts of yourself.

Feel the hatred. Allow it. Don’t deny it.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It’s best to be honest that you have judgements and hatred towards certain people, which are of course parts of yourself.

Exactly, and then learn to dissolve the hatred over time.

3 hours ago, vibv said:

how a spiritual person has to behave. 

You don't understand, it's not how a spiritual person has to behave, it's how to pass for the hole, how to open yourself to infinity. Of course, I am not saying that I am enlightened as a real mystic. I say I'm learning the art of opening and I understand how to approach it. and I understand that it prevents it.

My level of openness is low, brief, it can be much purer, several orders of magnitude. But I know exactly what that opening is, what reality is, what is the objective of a person who is searching for what they call "god", the reality.

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Hate towards certain people?  Nothing of that. It is a matter of polishing the mind, of removing all the ego. That's what this is about, right? If you want to let the ego fall, you will have to identify it, bring it to light, look it in the face, without contemplation or mercy. in oneself and in others, if they say that their objective is also to identify the ego

@Razard86 love you too, good advice, might follow it.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris