StarStruck

Do life problems disappear after awakening?

46 posts in this topic

All your survival problems remain.

The only thing that changes is that you become conscious of God.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Problems remain but they become lighter. No more dead-seriousness. More space. Much more!

Yep. All cause-effect relationships stay the same, you're not suddenly able to go through walls. But you realize that wherever you end up you will be at home.

Because you're not so much focused on survival anymore - even while it still exists - you'll choose much more consciously where you want to go next. You trust in life/yourself more.

Also all activities you just did because you thought you had to will fall away like dead leafs on a tree. You will become much more conscious of why you do things, and when there's no reason anymore after you see through the fake ones you will cease to do them.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

4 hours ago, An young being said:

Whatever suffering it is, when you can share with someone who can identify with it, the suffering becomes lesser. The more you cry, the lesser the suffering.

The same goes with expanding your ego. The more you expand it, the more you identify other's suffering as your own. That reduces your own suffering.

Placebo effect is a real thing and Dispenza has documented how the mind can heal the body.  I know somebody who healed cancer thanks to him. But to be successful you need a strong mind. It is not for everybody. If you have a tiny brain it won’t work obviously.

Edited by StarStruck

56 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Placebo effect is a real thing and Dispenza has documented how the mind can heal the body.  I know somebody who healed cancer thanks to him. But to be successful you need a strong mind. It is not for everybody. If you have a tiny brain it won’t work obviously.

I have read both of his books long long ago. Though what most of he states is true, he is a bit biased towards placebo being a magical cure machine.

4 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Problems remain but they become lighter. No more dead-seriousness. More space. Much more!

There’s still space for dead-seriousness. But you’ll be able to handle those situations with more wisdom.

Life problems are a gift, not a curse. Notice how it’s a curse when you are striving to achieve selfish desires, rather than allowing selfless solutions to reveal themselves.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

I have read both of his books long long ago. Though what most of he states is true, he is a bit biased towards placebo being a magical cure machine.

He is actually very scientific about it and not airy fairy like some gurus. He brings spirituality and science together. Amazing guy. 

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

He is actually very scientific about it and not airy fairy like some gurus. He brings spirituality and science together. Amazing guy. 

Like quantum mechanics?

pain is a body holding on and not letting go

suffering is a mind holding on and not letting go

the former is futile, your body is crumbling every day, pain is telling you where so you can apply your pain patch to get through the day

the latter is your problem but easily transcendable, letting go means to be a new person every day, yesterday's drama is all forgotten, today is a fresh chance to enjoy 24 full hours

thus attachment is your problem, you think you're a person trying to put food on a table, drop every such story and do what you came here for

9 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the latter is your problem but easily transcendable, letting go means to be a new person every day, yesterday's drama is all forgotten, today is a fresh chance to enjoy 24 full hours

Being aware of impermanence.

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

Being aware of impermanence.

you suffer because you take what's impermanent as permanent, what's ego as you and what you think as the truth

you thought a world into existence and then wonder why you suffer when it's not all that

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

There’s still space for dead-seriousness. But you’ll be able to handle those situations with more wisdom.

You’re right. Some life’s toughest issues and challenges require healthy spine and cool head.

2 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Some life’s toughest issues and challenges require healthy spine and cool head.

Someone I love has been having an unhealthy spine and their head has been not-so-cool lately. These symptoms seem to have been coming out of nowhere lately….

(if you’re reading this babe, I love you too ;))

Edited by Yimpa

I suppose you can see it all as part of your trip, but having serious health problems must be a big deal, very difficult, and practically all of us will go through it in our long lives as Westerners.

lucky Vikings, who died with the sword in their hands, and not with the tubes in their mouths

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, An young being said:

Like quantum mechanics?

He talks about that too. His spirituality is very practical and scientific. No need to waste time following other people who are circle jerking each other to infinity.. I always recommend him to newcomers to spirituality.

Things become recontextualized.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 10/6/2023 at 3:02 PM, StarStruck said:

Or do problems always exist no matter what? From what I see even the most enlightened people have issues, and they are often worse than your regular Joe, having frequent manias and worse.

They get a lot lighter.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

ucky Vikings, who died with the sword in their hands, and not with the tubes in their mouths

Atleast we don't have to remain half dead in the battlefield with pain for hours!

7 hours ago, StarStruck said:

He talks about that too. His spirituality is very practical and scientific. No need to waste time following other people who are circle jerking each other to infinity.. I always recommend him to newcomers to spirituality.

I can understand why you are impressed with him. He even helped me cure a disease, but what I am saying is that see his ideas with an open mind. I don't remember what he said in his book, but I felt he was using science excessively and sometimes illogically due to that, to strengthen his claims.