Henry234

Any proof solipsism is not true?

43 posts in this topic

Just now, An young being said:

But still I can't experience their pain, can I?

Yes you can and will. All pain is your pain and all pleasure is your pleasure.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

38 minutes ago, vibv said:

You're kind of an alien intelligence that plays every human at the same time, but you cut off your awareness from all others, so it feels as if you're only this one. But in reality you're all of them.

Alien from another planet? If you think you understand the infinite with your finite mind in a linear way, I would say you are wrong. It is not something linear, inside and outside overlap. Within your direct experience is the infinite, here and now it is, but you do not perceive it. and you are within each of the infinite experiences that exist, in infinite dimensions contained in each now. It is the problem of infinity, that its physics is not understandable...for now.

Anyway, everything that appears in your experience, a fly, a piece of shit, is infinite, and inside it is the entire reality. A part of the infinity is the total infinity. You are sorrounded by the infinity, everything is the infinity total alive. that is awakening, and not the narrow and sick perspective of: only I exist and I am imagining reality. You do not exist, the infinite is, and it is unfathomable, it is not a you, it is the glory of total existence, in which you pour yourself out and mix when you let the self fall. Unless you prefer to be a miser who keeps it, and thinks everything is his territory

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Anyway, everything that appears in your experience, a fly, a piece of shit, is infinite, and inside it is the entire reality. A part of the infinity is the total infinity. You are sorrounded by the infinity, everything is the infinity total alive. that is awakening, and not the narrow and sick perspective of: only I exist and I am imagining reality. You do not exist, the infinite is, and it is unfathomable, it is not a you, it is the glory of total existence, in which you pour yourself out and mix when you let the self fall. Unless you prefer to be a miser who keeps it, and thinks everything is his territory

It's just what I became conscious of and I describe it to you.

Incidentally this contradicts Infinity in no way. Different levels that we're talking about.

If you think there's a contradiction here, consider the possibility that both sides could be true at the same time.

1 hour ago, vibv said:

you think there's a contradiction here, consider the possibility that both sides could be true at the same time

How can it be true at the same time that others do not have direct experience and others do have direct experience? One of those perspectives is limited

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

How can it be true at the same time that others do not have direct experience and others do have direct experience? One of those perspectives is limited

That's a paradox only an Infinite Intelligence could create ;)

The notion that you are the only one in existence is reeked with misconceptions and delusions, that is, if you are not Awake.

4 hours ago, An young being said:

Not equally real, because there are too many inconsistencies inside a dream and other people exist as long as you are inside the dream, so it doesn't matter when you are asleep but it definitely opens the possibility of the world being a dream, without proving or disproving it.

Also, it is dangerous to assume others are not real without waking up.

There are inconsistencies in your own life. If there weren't you would know everything.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

18 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There are inconsistencies in your own life. If there weren't you would know everything.

I too had experienced some inconsistencies in my life. Like, seeing everyone functioning together with synchronicities to a great extent, that it looked like a perfectly enacted drama. But, still I am not able to arrive at a conclusion based on that experience.

2 minutes ago, An young being said:

I too had experienced some inconsistencies in my life. Like, seeing everyone functioning together with synchronicities to a great extent, that it looked like a perfectly enacted drama. But, still I am not able to arrive at a conclusion based on that experience.

Were you able to experience Them as You as God?

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Were you able to experience Them as You as God?

Nope. That was a separate experience, and not them as myself but myself as dissolving into infinity.

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

Nope. That was a separate experience, and not them as myself but myself as dissolving into infinity.

Are able to recognize that this is Infinity?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Are able to recognize that this is Infinity?

I am not sure. I just felt like there is no boundaries to my body for a very short time.

51 minutes ago, An young being said:

I am not sure. I just felt like there is no boundaries to my body for a very short time.

Well I mean now, in your present experience.

19 hours ago, vibv said:

Right. But there can only be one consciousness.

enlightenment is going from the subjective to the objective, i now have an infinite number of eyes to view from

you are me

6 hours ago, vibv said:

That's a paradox only an Infinite Intelligence could create ;)

Difficult to understand. If the mirage of the current experience is broken and you realize the infinite depth, everything that appears, including the others, are nothing, just transparent images without content. and yet they are real. or not? Does anyone really understand the reality of this? I doubt it. 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Difficult to understand. If the mirage of the current experience is broken and you realize the infinite depth, everything that appears, including the others, are nothing, just transparent images without content. and yet they are real. or not? Does anyone really understand the reality of this? I doubt it. 

Both. Always both. That's the only thing I know for sure.

The How  though you gotta discover for yourself. Keep questioning.

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

Keep questioning

6 hours ago, vibv said:

Questioning is from the mind, totally useless. It is possible to see deeper, but you have to turn off your mind. This forum is where I vent my mental withdrawal syndrome after turning it off the mind as much as possible. maybe one day it will stop being necessary

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Questioning is from the mind, totally useless. It is possible to see deeper, but you have to turn off your mind. This forum is where I vent my mental withdrawal syndrome after turning it off the mind as much as possible. maybe one day it will stop being necessary

The mind is the most beautiful instrument ever created.

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

The mind is the most beautiful instrument ever created.

Sure, but the mind has to know when to move away and stop creating separation. The mind prevents direct vision, with its filters and its structures. If we really want to go deeper, we have to know how to turn off the mind completely.

Edited by Breakingthewall