Henry234

Any proof solipsism is not true?

43 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any proof that solipsism is not true? Any evidence? 

All the evidence in the entire cosmos isn’t going to help you if you aren’t willing to help yourself.

There is obvious proof. In the eternity of existence, only I exist, breakingthewall, and there will never be another shape? That is impossible, there will be infinite shapes in infinity. So, there are others, that's it.

You can say: no, there is only me, and the others are in the past or in the future, but the dimension of time is a creation in the infinite, really everything is now, so the infinite others are now

It's a belief thus it cannot be The Truth. But it may be true - from a certain viewpoint.

I'd start by asking the converse: does anyone have any evidence that Solipsism is true? In either case, you're not going to get the proof from someone else, especially if you believe in Solipsism.

Edited by LastThursday

57% paranoid

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is obvious proof. In the eternity of existence, only I exist, breakingthewall, and there will never be another shape? That is impossible, there will be infinite shapes in infinity. So, there are others, that's it.

You can say: no, there is only me, and the others are in the past or in the future, but the dimension of time is a creation in the infinite, really everything is now, so the infinite others are now

Right. But there can only be one consciousness.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

5 hours ago, vibv said:

Right. But there can only be one consciousness.

Yes but solipsism doesn't mean that, means that only you have experience and the people that you see around haven't, are just images. You can see the video . 

the construct you are making out of any word is what is true to you.

but you don't exist.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

@cetus [ it was was off subject:edited] 

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

15 hours ago, Henry234 said:

Does anyone have any proof that solipsism is not true? Any evidence? 

It doesn't matter but as long as you can see people outside of your experience functioning independent or atleast slightly independent of your thoughts or actions, you can infer that other people do exist.

50 minutes ago, An young being said:

It doesn't matter but as long as you can see people outside of your experience functioning independent or atleast slightly independent of your thoughts or actions, you can infer that other people do exist.

That happens in dreams and hallucinations. You would have to say other people or beings are equally real in your dreams. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes but solipsism doesn't mean that, means that only you have experience and the people that you see around haven't, are just images. You can see the video . 

That's not what ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM says you keep deceiving yourself and that is why you won't awaken. I have already created an entire thread dedicated to what Solipsism says and explained it and you go around concocting self-deception.

Solipsism says there is only ONE EXPERIENCE. Consciousness is ONE!! ! You breakingwall if you are not here, then there are no OTHERS!!! In fact if you want to make more sense, see your body as other, as part of the scenery. If you went to a different dimension with other people...would the people you experience now exist? If they did....then you cannot be the ABSOLUTE. So what Absolute Solipsism is saying you can become conscious that YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE and nothing can exist outside you.

You have NEVER experienced other people OUTSIDE your experience because  YOU ARE EXPERIENCE ITSELF!!! THAT IS WHAT IT SAYS!!! And it cannot be defeated under any conditions. So how you defeat it...is you deceive yourself about what it says which you just did. But notice once I make the premise....all you can do is IMAGINE in your mind a possibility that it could be wrong. But guess what? You'll never be able to prove it.

You might say but what about Leo's Infinity of God's video? That was God...IMAGINING that possibility into existence. But the moment God imagines it...it becomes ONE. So even if there could be other God's, the moment God imagines it...it becomes ONE. That's it!!! Because God is an absolute imagination that can ONLY experience itself.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Here is the post. 

Straight to the point. None of the B.S. people spewing on here. Straight to the point.

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

have already created an entire thread dedicated to what Solipsism

12 hours ago, vibv said:

I didn't mean the solipsism that you explained, I meant the solipsism explained by Leo in the video, lf you have seen it, you will have realized that it repeats the idea that the people you meet in your experience do not have their own experience, they are empty images. This is what has caused imbalance in the people who have seen it. The idea that consciousness is one but has many points of view has been said for thousands of years, it is nothing new.

Edited by Breakingthewall

51 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That happens in dreams and hallucinations. You would have to say other people or beings are equally real in your dreams. 

Not equally real, because there are too many inconsistencies inside a dream and other people exist as long as you are inside the dream, so it doesn't matter when you are asleep but it definitely opens the possibility of the world being a dream, without proving or disproving it.

Also, it is dangerous to assume others are not real without waking up.

Edited by An young being

35 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I didn't mean the solipsism that you explained, I meant the solipsism explained by Leo in the video, lf you have seen it, you will have realized that it repeats the idea that the people you meet in your experience do not have their own experience, they are empty images.

Both are true, kind of.

When I realized solipsism last time it was clear that everybody is my imagination BUT what they experience I experience, I'm usually just not aware of that.

It's like if you sit on your arm and your hand goes to sleep, you don't feel it anymore but it's still your hand.

You're kind of an alien intelligence that plays every human at the same time, but you cut off your awareness from all others, so it feels as if you're only this one. But in reality you're all of them.

But still every one of them has a body, an emotional system and so on. Every pain and pleasure they experience you experience as well, but you will realize this only after you die or awaken.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

19 minutes ago, vibv said:

Every pain and pleasure they experience you experience as well, but you will realize this only after you die or awaken.

But still I can't experience their pain, can I?