Lifelover88

Black Enlightenment Teachers/Gurus?

31 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

He annoys me for some reason. He'll have a 20min video and 10mins will be the message and the rest about the cat down the road and the annoying sounds he makes and saying deep divers like 100x. His Instagram pics are 100% his face blown up to1000x magnitude. Of, course I'm exaggerating. I had to unfollow, and he's the only one i feel this way about since I usually don't care about a persons persona if the message is good and worth hearing; but for some reason he bothers my soul. 

I agree i mean i haven‘t seen his instagram but he seems too gimmicky and always with these catch phrases

i watched a few videos about him yesterday, don’t know if he can be considered black

also i watched some discussions recently which included black people about nonduality, but don’t remember what they were called

6 hours ago, cetus said:

What difference does skin color make when the focus is on the spiritual body.

Some people just resonate more with a certain kind. Just like how you resonate with Leo and his bald head and elf-like ears and the ingenious way he articulates his words and use of the English Language and his weird sense of humor and the way he laughs showing his bright pink gums, the OP just likes black teachers because black doesn't crack. ?

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

He annoys me for some reason. He'll have a 20min video and 10mins will be the message and the rest about the cat down the road and the annoying sounds he makes and saying deep divers like 100x.

It all makes sense now…

32 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

It all makes sense now…

I couldn't even replay that video. I don't know whose more annoying, Ralph or that cat's barfing. I think that's the cat down the road Ralph keeps referring to in his videos.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

the annoying sounds he makes and saying deep divers like 100x

IMG_2990.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

IMG_2990.jpeg

What I love about that picture is when Bart is done, he will go home and still believe that funny noises are funny. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Dr. Michael Beckwith.

Saw him on NLS podcast a while ago... amazing guy. Love Mooji too!

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

He annoys me for some reason. He'll have a 20min video and 10mins will be the message and the rest about the cat down the road and the annoying sounds he makes and saying deep divers like 100x.

Slow motion this side...

...MmMmMmMmMmMmMmMm.

:P

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

What I love about that picture is when Bart is done, he will go home and still believe that funny noises are funny. 

That blackboard is enlightened teacher.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Saw him on NLS podcast a while ago... amazing guy. Love Mooji too!

Slow motion this side...

...MmMmMmMmMmMmMmMm.

:P

That's it. Lol That drives me crazy.

Know thyself....

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's it. Lol That drives me crazy.

And we ain't even had breakfast yet!

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

And we ain't even had breakfast yet!

Nooooooo. I just had a flash back. Lmao

Know thyself....