Lifelover88

Black Enlightenment Teachers/Gurus?

31 posts in this topic

Please share examples of black enlightenment teachers, thank you :x

What is black enlightenment?

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Dr. Michael Beckwith. Not Enlightened but somewhat Awakened and teaches Spirituality on a practical level. Mooji is from Jamaica but lives in Portugal.

Know thyself....

Moooooooji

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Jesus

No Jesus is white. Moses is black. 

Mooji got me thru difficult times after I left religion and then my family.

Then psychedelics became my guru

What difference does skin color make when the focus is on the spiritual body.

Edited by cetus

This forum is becoming woke :P

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

As soon as I saw the word black, my mind tried to jump to something negative. The bias seen in history for words such as 'black' or 'dark' still exists in our minds knowingly or unknowingly through culture and language. Also, death being associated with the colour black doesn't help the cause.

I can be considered black in my wolf form.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I hallucinated a bunch of black tribal folks hanging out in a rainforest during a psychedelic trip. They were super friendly and taught me to respect nature!

2 hours ago, Sabth said:

No Jesus is white. Moses is black. 

Sigh.....

1. Jesus's parents were told to hide Jesus in Africa. Matthew 2:13.

2. Why were they told to hide in  Egpyt? Because the Hebrews were mixed with Egyptian blood. How do we know this? 

When Jacob whose name was changed to Israel and whose sons were the Fathers of the 10 tribes of Israel, when his sons sold Joseph his second youngest into slavery he eventually became second in command to the Pharoah of Egypt. Because of a famine Israel and his 10 tribes/sons settled in Egypt. 

Genesis 47:27 : "Now the Israelites settled in Egypt in the region of Goshen. They acquired property there and were fruitful and increased greatly in number."

Now we get to Moses. Why was Moses able to raised as an Egyptian Prince? Because Moses like the rest of the Hebrews looked like the Egyptians. Because the Hebrews had lived among the Egyptians and had sex with them and children with them, they became a blended people. Also Moses himself also married what is referred to as a Cushite woman. A woman of African Descent. 

Numbers 12:1 "Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman."

So as we can see the reason Jesus was told to hide in Egypt because he being of Jewish blood has a mixed ancestry with the Egyptians and this made it the perfect hideout. If his parents and he did not look like the Egyptians they would not have successfully been able to blend in. 

So no Jesus wasn't white. He was a mixture of African and Middle Eastern Descent.

Oh and the Romans were a mixed people as well. 

https://theconversation.com/challenging-the-whiteness-of-classics-remembering-the-black-romans-175180

But this information is hidden for the purposes of racial division.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I hallucinated a bunch of black tribal folks hanging out in a rainforest during a psychedelic trip. They were super friendly and taught me to respect nature!

It's natural that ancestors try to teach their children.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually, everyone can be considered black in darkness. It's just a matter of perception. And darkness in not bad! It's just not ideal for human survival.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahahahaha, don't talk to my girl or I will transform.

22 hours ago, Sabth said:

Deep diving waters

Ralph Smart. 

He annoys me for some reason. He'll have a 20min video and 10mins will be the message and the rest about the cat down the road and the annoying sounds he makes and saying deep divers like 100x. His Instagram pics are 100% his face blown up to1000x magnitude. Of, course I'm exaggerating. I had to unfollow, and he's the only one i feel this way about since I usually don't care about a persons persona if the message is good and worth hearing; but for some reason he bothers my soul. 

Know thyself....