Someone here

The purpose of life is obviously....LOVE❤

17 posts in this topic

First of all.. Recognize that you take this present moment for granted. Recognize the miracle right before your eyes that you take completely for granted. Because you think it came from a past via a mechanism somehow from somewhere at some when. All these are groundless. =the present moment is completely mysterious and unexplainable. It just is what it is. 

You think it's not fresh it's not the "first" present moment. But it is. Also you take it for granted because you have some nice bullshit stories that explain it away. You think you are living on a earth.. In some solar system.. In some universe.in some multiverse.. . In God knows where.   but you don't recognize that this infinite regress is indeed infinite. Which means you are again "nowhere". Just now here. 

Going in nature can be quite insightful. If you pet some trees. You can notice the connection between everything. You can see how these trees are literally yourself. Try to say hi to the trees as you walk past them. People will call you nutcase but say hi to them too

. Try to notice everything as yourself. It's easier to try this exercise in nature. Plants. Trees. Animals. Sea etc because these things are beautiful and attractive. Try to feel into the beauty of them and notice that this is YOUR beauty. This is your creation.  This is YOU Period. Now imagine If you can train this capacity to include the whole universe. Such that you cough love into everything. literally every piece of existence is yourself. It's one thing to hear this or to understand this and it's different to actually grasp this in your own experience via your own method. Do whatever it takes to get there but you gotta get there. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Like what Jesus says. Be the embodiment that only loves exit.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

And you have no idea yet what this Moment is capable of.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

24 minutes ago, vibv said:

And you have no idea yet what this Moment is capable of.

No I know . Its capable of appearing as infinite forms . Like a human ..a car ..a cat ..a dog etc. 

But the many is an appearance.  The unity is what is underlying all appearance. 

1 hour ago, ChrisZoZo said:

Like what Jesus says. Be the embodiment that only loves exit.

god-is-love.jpg

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No I know . Its capable of appearing as infinite forms . Like a human ..a car ..a cat ..a dog etc. 

Trust me, you have no idea :P

You know it conceptually, but do you know it experientally?

23 hours ago, Someone here said:

. Try to notice everything as yourself. It's easier to try this exercise in nature. Plants. Trees. Animals. Sea etc because these things are beautiful and attractive.

I couldn’t see jack shit 

6 minutes ago, vibv said:

Trust me,

Why should I trust you ? Who are you ?:)

6 minutes ago, vibv said:

you have no idea :P

There ain't no one nowhere that really knows anything about anything.  So what's new here?:)

7 minutes ago, vibv said:

You know it conceptually, but do you know it experientally?

Yes I know it experience-wise .

Every night when I dream..i appear as different separate beings ..yet its obvious that the only thing that's real in a dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is ME.:)

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I couldn’t see jack shit 

Because you ain't awake . Back to the drawing board :)

34 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There ain't no one nowhere that really knows anything about anything.  So what's new here?:)

Nobody has an idea what this Moment is capable of. But the exciting thing about that is that you will find out.

The mindfuck results from the fact that you think you know, but you don't (probably).

It's possible to connect with that but it's very hard. I achieved it several times but only for a short period. I don't know if it's possible to sustain it indefinitely or if this dream would collapse.

What are signs that you're really connected to not-knowing - or as I rather call it: infinite creativity / room of possibilities / pure potential - and not only pretending to?

• Everything is very clear and there's absolutely no doubt
  • You're completely conscious of the fact that this is a dream, it feels like lucid dreaming but on a way higher level
  • Your heart overflows with amazement and ecstasy
  • It feels as if you woke up and a murky veil had been lifted
  • You realize that we have no fucking idea, and it's the best thing ever. You could shout "OF COURSE! How could I believe such nonsense!? We have NO fucking CLUE!!" (that's the best one :D)

There's more, but it's absolutely clear when it's the case. Absolutely no doubt is one of the main signs.

Edited by vibv

@vibv nope sir . Thats solipsism. Pure madness. 

That ain't "it ". That ain't LOVE. 

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@vibv nope sir . Thats solipsism. Pure madness. 

That ain't "it ". That ain't LOVE. 

Okay, well, then this conversation serves no further purpose.

2 hours ago, vibv said:

You're completely conscious of the fact that this is a dream, it feels like lucid dreaming but on a way higher level

everybody says that, and it's incomprehensible. a dream of whom? and who dreams is not a dream? Dream implies something that is not a dream, so what is this?

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

everybody says that, and it's incomprehensible. a dream of whom? and who dreams is not a dream? Dream implies something that is not a dream, so what is this?

There are other levels above. It's possibly endless. You also become aware of those levels to varying degrees.

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

There are other levels above. It's possibly endless. You also become aware of those levels to varying degrees.

Ok, but dream implies a dreamer and something that it's not a dream. Everytime that I read that of dream or that reality in imaginary, the mind create duality dreamer/dream

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Ok, but dream implies a dreamer and something that it's not a dream. Everytime that I read that of dream or that reality in imaginary, the mind create duality dreamer/dream

There are stories of people smoking salvia and living multiple years in another reality. Would you call that a dream?

4 minutes ago, vibv said:

There are stories of people smoking salvia and living multiple years in another reality. Would you call that a dream?

I smoked salvia and what happened is the reality in a different frequency. What I call a dream is if me now imagine a situation that is just in my mind, sex with my neighbor for example. It's in another level of reality, just a mind construction vs a real construction that is to go to visit my neighbor and have real sex

@Breakingthewall

There's ultimately no ground. That's why Leo calls it an Infinite Hallucination.

The way I see it God plays a game of hide and seek with itself. It's of proportions you couldn't even imagine if you tried and evolution is actually God picking up its pieces again.

Someday, so the story goes, everything will be back together in place and WE (there's no one else, right) experience an eternity of absolute ecstasy. Divine infinite bliss so to speak.

But no eternity lasts forever, and so at some point God decides to do it all over again. And WE love every second of it.

At the end everything will be revealed as pure Love, because nothing else exists, and only by doing this it is possible that the eternal bliss exists in the first place. But on the way it will seem time and again that there are deep and dark shadows that seem very very real in the moment. But these are only an illusion created by a lack of consciousness.

Our job is to look especially in the darkest places, so we can find that even there, only Love exists. As long as a single shadow remains, an irreplaceable part of God and Perfection is still missing.

Edit: Shadows are not the thing itself, but our rejection of that part of reality. 

Edited by vibv

6 hours ago, vibv said:

There's ultimately no ground. That's why Leo calls it an Infinite Hallucination.

Why should there be ground? There is what there is, reality. 

6 hours ago, vibv said:

The way I see it God plays a game of hide and seek with itself.

The way I see is that god doesn't play because God is not something, is the infinite reality that happens in infinite cycles. It is a fundamental difference, there is not a entity out there who plays and has fun and gets bored, there is the total reality that given its infinity happens in its total perfection. It's incredible, but it's