On 1/17/2024 at 9:25 AM, Princess Arabia said:

This is me yesterday. Boo!

Nice necklace! 

I AM nutz

Just now, Yimpa said:

Nice necklace! 

Thank you

Know thyself....

The one on the left is regular eggs. The one on the right, pasture raised. (See the very first pic in this thread).

You can see the difference.

20240119_093957.jpg

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

My breakfast this morning.

Broccoli & Red Pepper Omlette/Homefries/Sliced Tomato/Avocado.

Below is a simple but very delicious tea I make using ACV, raw honey and ginger juice.

Splash of vinegar (2tbl), 1tbl honey, pour in cup and add hot water. Grate a small piece of fresh ginger and squeeze the juice in the cup. Add a pinch of ground cinnamon, stir and enjoy. I cannot tell you how delicious this is.

(The remaining grated ginger after squeezed in what you see in the pic. You can keep adding to it, dry it for like a week or until totally dry, ground it in blender or coffee grinder and use as ground ginger).

20240119_100342.jpg

20240119_094522.jpg

Know thyself....

21 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Bought these at the produce store today. About to get down.

20240118_132853.jpg

20240118_133443.jpg

It's for doing cane juice ? 

The devil is in the details.

On 10/01/2024 at 1:20 PM, Princess Arabia said:

It's one thing to eat bad food, I sometimes do too; but it's another to be proud of it. I don't even know what white wheat is. Is that heart clogging white flour and glutenous arteries poison. 😜😜😜😜

@Princess Arabia You're the actualized version of Rinse & rePeat

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/we-all-scream-for-no-cream-ice-cream-in-minutes-with-photos.41042/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/peating-for-one-recipes.51651/

About a year ago I sometimes made his recipes (before being banned from the forum)

The devil is in the details.

25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's for doing cane juice ? 

I'm sitting here chowing down on sugarcane as we speak and this is what the remnants look like. I buy it just for chewing on and sucking out the juice using my teeth,.but there are machines in certain plants that make the juice.

I just peel it and cut it up and chew.

20240119_142611.jpg

Know thyself....

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

@Princess Arabia You're the actualized version of Rinse & rePeat

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/we-all-scream-for-no-cream-ice-cream-in-minutes-with-photos.41042/

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/peating-for-one-recipes.51651/

About a year ago I sometimes made his recipes (before being banned from the forum)

I was actually thinking about starting a brand/website/blog doing what I do best. Or a YT channel but it's still in potential mode waiting to be actualized. This will do for now.

Know thyself....

Dinner (Hawaiin Greek Salad w/Chicken)

Spinach/Romaine/ Kalamata Olives/Roma Tomato/Red Onion/Avacado/Pineapple/Grilled Chicken Tenderloins

Italian Vinegarette 

Looking out my kitchen window making my salad, that's what I see. Snowy winter salad.

20240119_165602.jpg

20240119_165102.jpg

Know thyself....

One of the better crackers out there. This brand, period. They make other delicious baked goods. 

20240120_142429.jpg

Know thyself....

Delicious in oatmeal cereals or baked goods. Top over yogurt, put in smoothies, use in meat loaf or meatballs. 

I also make Hemp Milk with it. Just add water and blend. Use the milk for oatmeal or anywhere milk is required.

20240120_142648.jpg

Know thyself....

Getting ready to put these Cornish Hens in the oven. 

Seasonsings: Garlic&Onion Powder/Smoked and Regular Paprika/Chili Powder/Cayenne Pepper/Italian Seasoning/S&P. Combine and rub chicken. Sprinkle EVOO on chicken before Seasoning. 

Add to baking dish and add small red potatoes cut in half, scallions, thyme and garlic. Pour some more EVOO on top and bake 60-70mins or until done.

Serve with your choice of greens. Mine will be steamed garlic broccoli with crushed red pepper and garlic.

Yummy!

20240120_173518.jpg

Know thyself....

Lunch - Fruit Salad

Papaya/Pineapple/BlueRaspberries/Grapes. Mint for garnish. 

Bite on a piece of mint each time you have the Pineapple and Papaya, it's heaven.

Side note: I don't eat like this all the time but most of the time especially if I'm home and went food shopping. So don't think I'm a health nut because I'm not, I just love real food, even if it's real chicken, even though I am mindful of what I eat. I just don't go overboard with the junk. Junk for me is pizza and wings.

20240121_113420.jpg

Know thyself....

Hemp Hearts are great! I recall buying them back in 2018 with the sole purpose of determining if I could be allergic to cannabis (since I already have a bunch of food and seasonal allergies). Turns out I wasn’t, and I’ve been enjoying medical cannabis regularly ever since. 

I AM nutz

My native Jamaica's National Dish - ACKEE.

Made it today. It can be poisonous if picked from the tree too early. It needs to be fully open. So caution is necessary when picking. Best thing to compare it to is scramble eggs, but no comparison quite like it. 

20240124_161934.jpg

Ripeackee-GettyImages-122632370-59a853789abed50011be6355.jpg

Know thyself....

20240124_161133.jpg

20240124_161400.jpg

20240124_170127.jpg

20240124_165720.jpg

Know thyself....

Making tea is so simple just boil and steep. Here we have Orange Rosemary tea with Mint and Ginger.

Store Rosemary in a jar with a little water. Lasts longer. If refrigerating, cover losely with plastic bag or paper towel. Should last up to 2wks.

Know thyself....

This is a good brand Oatmeal. One of the better ones out there. Steel Cut. 

20240124_164059.jpg

20240124_164559.jpg

Know thyself....

Save your Papaya Seeds. They have multiple uses. One is parasite cleanse. Just eat them raw or put in smoothies.

They can also be dried and grounded and used for meat tenderizer.

Also dry thoroughly and finely grind. Can add to Seasoning mix and or use as you would black peppercorns.

Can add to salads.

Very nutritious. A bit spicy, so beware.

20240124_164231.jpg

20240124_164339.jpg

Know thyself....

Chia Seeds are very nutritious and packed with Omega fatty Acids.

First pic is in original state - Black Chia

Second pic is after they are soaked in water. I prefer to soak before use as they can get lodged between your teeth when chewing. 

Add to Oatmeal, Berry or Green Smoothies. Make parfaits or add to yogurt. Many more uses. One of the more nutritional foods on the planet. 

20240124_163853.jpg

20240124_165709.jpg

Know thyself....