Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Honesty of Where You Are And What You Are Doing

1 post in this topic

Stan walks down the street and comes to a point where the path splits into two directions. There are two signs one says Infinite Love/Death, the other says Material 3-D Reality. Stan thinks deeply how he wants to seek the truth. He thinks inquisitively 'Why do they call it love? I mean come on!!! Love is just some concept!!" So he wrestles with what he wants to do and while he is thinking he starts walking lost in thought down the path with the sign Material 3-D Reality. As he walks and walks he comes to another path that splits and sees the same two signs again Infinite Love/Death, and 3-D Reality. He states to himself "I really want to know the truth of reality. Maybe if I think long enough eventually I will figure it out," as his body moves on its own and he continues walking down the path of Material 3-D Reality lost in thought.

Eventually Stan bumps into someone and greets him "Hey how are ya doing?" The person turns around and its an older man dressed in some colorful garments with a long beard. The person responds "I'm doing fine how about you?" Stan responds "I'm okay but I'm a little confused about something at the moment." The man responds "Well tell me about it and maybe I can help you." Stan looks and sizes the man up and says "I don't want to bother you about it but thanks for asking." The man responds "Are you sure because I've seen you around here before." Stan responds "What do you mean this is my first time here?" The man says "Yeah from your perspective that is true, but from my vantage point you are just walking in circles. Have you not noticed you keep coming across the same two signs?" Stan says "Yeah but I'm clearly moving forward so how am I walking in circles?" The man responds "What's your dilemma maybe I can help you see what I see?"

Stan replies "Well I want to know the truth." The man replies "What do you mean by the truth?" Stan says "Well why are we here? What is going on here? The man says "Ahhh the age old questions. I remember when I once had the same questions." Stan's eyes brighten up "Oh great did you find the answers you were looking for?" The man responded "No I did not find the answers I was looking for." Stan replies "Oh then you cannot help me then, I'm on the path to the truth and nothing will stop me from finding it." The man responds "If only it were that simple. Have you not realized that you are deceiving yourself?" Stan responds "What do you mean I am deceiving myself? The man says "Because you think you are searching for the truth but you are not." Stan replies "You don't know me or what I am searching for! Who the hell you think you are!!!" The man replies "You see that is what I am talking about. You think you have it all figured out but you don't even realize that the words that you say and the actions you are taking are INCONGRUENT!!!"

Stan replies what does incongruent mean? The man says "In short you say one thing but do another. You claim you are pursuing truth but then asked me if I found the answers I was looking for. I told you no and you thought that was the end of that. But young man when you search for truth you don't look for particular answers. You search with an open mind and if what appears for you is dreadful you take it. If what appears before you is pleasant you take it. You don't search for the truth to be a particular way, you search and what appears over and over is true. The only thing that is true right now is you have been lost in thought walking in circles and I have been standing here the whole time watching you." Stan replies "You creepy old man what do you know!!! I'm on the path of truth what the hell do you know!" The man replies "Your right, why listen to the man who was once in your shoes! Why listen to the man who put these sign posts here to begin with! The very journey you are on I completed! But yes what do I know?"

Stan pauses and after awhile replies "You are telling me YOU are the one who posted these signs?" The man smiles and says "Yes they are some beautiful signs are they not?" Stan says "That's besides the point they are a waste of time they don't lead anywhere. I am only walking in circles as you say because your signs are awful. The man states "Is it my signs are awful or is it you are afraid of love?" Stan states "No I'm afraid of death, that's not love that's annihilation!" The man replies "Well then you don't know what love is Stan because when you love something you get so mesmerized that the notion of YOU disappears. Are you telling me Stan you never found something in your life that was worth dedicating every fiber of your being too? Stan replies "Yes my search for the truth." The man chuckles and says "If that were true....you would have died already, why are you still here? You have yet to disappear and that is why I said you don't know love." The man states "You say some interesting things old man. I'll think about what you told me. Then the man bows and continues on his journey of walking the path of 3-D Material Reality.

The old man laughs and says "This is the funniest shit I ever seen. I totally get the joke!!! I just told God how to discover what he is and God played dumb thanked me and continued to avoid the answer!!! I told him directly with a sign, I told him indirectly with my statement and he dodge both with ignorance!! This is why God is a miracle!! Because it takes a miracle for God to be so dumb!!!" The old man chuckles and says "Should I make it more obvious by putting on the sign Infinite Love is truth you idiot?" Then he shakes his head and says "Nahh he'll just argue with that too." The man chuckles and says "What God doesn't realize when he is dreaming himself as a human is he can only know truth through observation. Until he admits to himself that he is avoiding the path of death, and that he is walking in circles because the same signs keep popping up, until he admits that he is infinite he will never discover what he is in his human dream. God is a walking contradiction that can only find the truth through consistent observation and recognition and acceptance. Anything less will leave you lost in thought for eternity. It's a good job he set this shit up that one day the path of 3-D Material will turn into death anyway otherwise his dishonest ass will walk forever." Then the man says God is a paradoxical joke whose punchline is death!!!" As he laughs you can hear the boom like thunder...for eternity.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.