LSD-Rumi

Creating Life Is not difficult

4 posts in this topic

Leo is falling hard for the "Intelligent Design" thing, his arguments remind me of what religious people say when they debate with atheists. Anyway, I will make my arguments here.

This is a protocell, the most basic life form on earth. It turns out bacteria is not the first living organism to exist, in fact, bacteria is way more complex than these basic cells.

These are very simple, they are made of a membrane, an Rna strand, and some enzymes. It is not a hard thing to make these things. This is the limiting step in evolution, once those are made, evolution will massively accelerate.

It all starts when chemicals start generating organic material. simple organic molecules, such as amino acids, nucleotides (the building blocks of DNA and RNA), and fatty acids, began to form.

Over time, these organic molecules started to interact and combine. For example, amino acids may have formed peptides and proteins, while nucleotides joined to create RNA or DNA-like molecules. Lipids could have formed membranes.

"One of the most critical steps in the emergence of life was the development of molecules capable of self-replication. This likely happened through a series of chemical reactions where certain molecules could copy themselves. These self-replicating molecules became the precursors to genetic material."

Leo keep insisting on how complex cells are, but complex structures are the result of the evolution of much simpler things. I don't know how he doesn't see that.

protobionts-l.jpg

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

But did aliens do it or did God. God dosent do anything on its own it needs a body so that leaves aliens creating life on earth.

@LSD-Rumi  

well, if you think that first there is a quantum foam that is the fabric of reality, and in unimaginable dimensions the first elementary particles originate that give rise to something of unimaginable complexity like an atom, which is grouped into stars, which after a perfect cycle give rise to complex elements such as carbon, which is perfectly organized in a kind of artistic choreography of impossible beauty to create complex molecules, which give rise to an engineering mechanism worthy of a god that is DNA, and emerge self-replicating organisms...I'd say that's pretty impressive.

On 05/10/2023 at 10:17 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

Leo is falling hard for the "Intelligent Design" thing, his arguments remind me of what religious people say when they debate with atheists. Anyway, I will make my arguments here.

This is a protocell, the most basic life form on earth. It turns out bacteria is not the first living organism to exist, in fact, bacteria is way more complex than these basic cells.

These are very simple, they are made of a membrane, an Rna strand, and some enzymes. It is not a hard thing to make these things. This is the limiting step in evolution, once those are made, evolution will massively accelerate.

It all starts when chemicals start generating organic material. simple organic molecules, such as amino acids, nucleotides (the building blocks of DNA and RNA), and fatty acids, began to form.

Over time, these organic molecules started to interact and combine. For example, amino acids may have formed peptides and proteins, while nucleotides joined to create RNA or DNA-like molecules. Lipids could have formed membranes.

"One of the most critical steps in the emergence of life was the development of molecules capable of self-replication. This likely happened through a series of chemical reactions where certain molecules could copy themselves. These self-replicating molecules became the precursors to genetic material."

Leo keep insisting on how complex cells are, but complex structures are the result of the evolution of much simpler things. I don't know how he doesn't see that.

protobionts-l.jpg

Everything looks ordinary except the big bang or the beginning or the seed or whatever you call it. One reason might be because we are also a product of the ordinary. It has taken billions of years for life to evolve, no mistake here and evolution is not perfect either, it is full of mistakes. But we don't have to marvel at the pace of evolution. We should marvel at how the rules of the universe are and what direction evolution is proceeding towards. For evolution and experience to exist, there should be a sense or perception of time. There should be an individual self. For humans to exist, there should be suffering. All these rules leading to the generation of new experiences with time is what to be considered marvelous.