Emotionalmosquito

Treating women poorly once you master pickup?

28 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, bensenbiz said:

one simple thing is establishing sexual tension.. for example touching her..
of course, you have to make her feel comfortable with you on the first place..

Yea it is called social hook point and sexual hook point. In that order. 

@Leo Gura Sorry if you already answered this, but what was it like when first starting out and developing game? I'm basically level 0 ATM in terms of experience and I feel a bit overwhelmed by it all, going out, etc. I'm fairly socially anxious.

26 minutes ago, Basman said:

@Leo Gura Sorry if you already answered this, but what was it like when first starting out and developing game? I'm basically level 0 ATM in terms of experience and I feel a bit overwhelmed by it all, going out, etc. I'm fairly socially anxious.

It was an extremely steep learning curve. But also it was an exciting adventure. Some of the most challenging but also most memorable times of my life. I wish I was young again so I could do more of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I wish I was young again so I could do more of it.

Is that because of the reduced energy that comes with age or because it’s seen as socially weird to run game on younger girls?

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And the sex comes from that spontaneously for them. They don't plan it.

That’s why getting laid for those of us with the more autistic brain type is harder than sniping a chia seed with a BB gun from across a football field while blind folded. Is it not just comically absurd how the gender dynamics are set up in such a way than the guys have to flawlessly jump through miles upon miles of obstacles with the end goal of getting laid when all the girls in question have to do is make the decision once she’s deemed him worthy? That’s why it seems spontaneous and unplanned to them, because they aren’t the ones who have to put in 95 percent of the work to make it happen ¬¬

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Is that because of the reduced energy that comes with age or because it’s seen as socially weird to run game on younger girls?

Because my interests are elsewhere now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

That’s why getting laid for those of us with the more autistic brain type is harder than sniping a chia seed with a BB gun from across a football field while blind folded. Is it not just comically absurd how the gender dynamics are set up in such a way than the guys have to flawlessly jump through miles upon miles of obstacles with the end goal of getting laid when all the girls in question have to do is make the decision once she’s deemed him worthy? That’s why it seems spontaneous and unplanned to them, because they aren’t the ones who have to put in 95 percent of the work to make it happen ¬¬

They do put in the work but not in the same way. They work at making themselves look attractive and maintaining their shape. God knew what he was doing when he split the work into 50/50. Half of the work is done by you guys approaching and the other half by the women maintain their attractiveness which takes work to maintain.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia sorry, but that's bullshit. It's not like men don't have to mantain their attractiveness and work on themselves besides just approaching. Actually, as Leo mentioned in his pickup series, men need to do more of it.

Not everything in life has to be 50/50 and that's okay.

13 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Princess Arabia sorry, but that's bullshit. It's not like men don't have to mantain their attractiveness and work on themselves besides just approaching. Actually, as Leo mentioned in his pickup series, men need to do more of it.

Not everything in life has to be 50/50 and that's okay.

The 50/50 was just to put a number on it, not necessarily so, as I was just being a bit facetious in a light-hearted way. Don't take that literally and notice how it was used, just jokingly. 

I'm not saying men don't work on themselves; but women, before they go out, usually take longer with getting dressed, like make-up, hair, clothes etc. Men working on their personalities to become good at game or whatever in the field is not what I'm really talking about, but that particular day/night on the whole - both put in work. That's what I was really referring to. Also men go more for looks than women do which can be a plus for men in that aspect. I was responding to the comment about how guys put in 95% of the work for the evening in regards to the approach, while implying women only have to do 5%, when their work was done before going out.

That's all. No need to call my POV bullshit because even if you thought I meant what you thought I meant, and probably still do, it's just a POV and not facts, so it's bullshit anyway even though it wasn't intentionally meant to be because it's how I see it and we can agree to disagree respectfully. Life is balanced even if it doesn't appear to be that way to the senses and naked eye. There's always a give and take.

Know thyself....