vibv

What is LOVE?, or: Why we have to go to war

144 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, An young being said:

But, if we reach the end by removing all layers without doing the peeling, aren't we left with nothing to do?

There's nothing to do. Just be. That's why we're called human beings. "To do" is in the future, which doesn't exist.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's nothing to do. Just be. That's why we're called human beings. "To do" is in the future, which doesn't exist.

Then why aren't everyone like that? Only some wants present.

Just now, An young being said:

Then why aren't everyone like that? Only some wants present.

It's not about what we want, it's what we are. That's why there's so much anxiety, depression, etc. We are all the same being, just different variants.

Know thyself....

14 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

in particular only the awakened are capable of love

Aren't we all capable since that's what we are. We just have to learn how to unleash it. No?

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Aren't we all capable since that's what we are. We just have to learn how to unleash it. No?

remember that mega thread about peter ralston, the jist was only the awakened know love

all other love is manipulation possession gratification ostentation etc.

Just now, gettoefl said:

remember that mega thread about peter ralston, the jist was only the awakened know love

all other love is manipulation possession gratification ostentation etc.

Ok I see what you're saying, but the word capable is what threw me off. It's still love but conditioned. The more conscious you are the more loving.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok I see what you're saying, but the word capable is what threw me off. It's still love but conditioned. The more conscious you are the more loving.

yea able may have been clearer

Just now, gettoefl said:

yea able may have been clearer

Ok. I get very anal about word choice. My mind in fine tuned to make the distinctions. 

Know thyself....

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's not about what we want, it's what we are. That's why there's so much anxiety, depression, etc. We are all the same being, just different variants.

If everyone realises that, we would all be happy and peaceful, but what about new experiences? They will stop getting generated without desire.

40 minutes ago, Sir Oberon said:

A wise man/woman it was once said can not be disturbed but only disturbs.  I see the ego like an onion that we peel away layer by layer, as we get to deeper layers more is revealed about the nature of the onion.    I am the seer and the seeker all at once, the ground of consciousness.  The onion has its place and one day is left behind.  Just my 2 cents.

26 minutes ago, An young being said:

But, if we reach the end by removing all layers without doing the peeling, aren't we left with nothing to do?

The assumption is that there is an end where all layers are removed. Even if you do reach a supposed end (or what is referred to as enlightenment), there will still be infinite layers that are seemingly being removed, just in a different context.

Here’s a recontextualization. Instead of being merely a doer peeling layers in search for an end (i.e. to reach enlightenment), you realize that the onion that you’re peeling is itself you and your creation. Peeling away layers then becomes revealing more expanded views and facets of yourself, rather than compulsively removing unwanted ideas of yourself. 

Keep in mind that there’s ultimately no right or wrong way to peel onions, from God’s perspective… unless you create and maintain that meaning of yourself. 

Just now, An young being said:

If everyone realises that, we would all be happy and peaceful, but what about new experiences? They will stop getting generated without desire.

I'm not even like that, but i'm aware of it and trying to become that. Happy and Peaceful are States as a result but can be obtained through thought which then becomes feelings/emotions, actions, personality, state of being. Desire won't stop, but they will come from a place of already being fulfilled, less attachment and for the enjoyment of experiencing existence itself. Flow. Non-resistance. Not to gain anything.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Keep in mind that there’s ultimately no right or wrong way to peel onions, from God’s perspective

God doesn't have a perspective about peeling onions or peeling layers away. God's perspective is pure love, joy, peace, etc. God's perspective is Perfection. It knows nothing else. Is that what you're saying here.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

God doesn't have a perspective about peeling onions or peeling layers away. God's perspective is pure love, joy, peace, etc. God's perspective is Perfection. It knows nothing else. Is that what you're saying here.

That’s what you’re saying ;)

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That’s what you’re saying ;)

Ok well take off the last sentence of my comment and that's what I'm saying. God doesn't know anything about peeling off anything God just is. 

Know thyself....

22 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Keep in mind that there’s ultimately no right or wrong way to peel onions, from God’s perspective… unless you create and maintain that meaning of yourself. 

And there is no right or wrong way to describe the end either!

6 hours ago, vibv said:

The Absolute has a DESIRE to experientally know and understand itself. It's the Divine Desire. It's also a Divine Tragedy because it can never be fulfilled. But it's also unfathomably beautiful because it pursuits it anway for all eternity.

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

6 hours ago, vibv said:

The absolute is a natural phenomena, not something with desires. It's the reality. Better to forget those ideas about god, all of that are just stories. If we want to understand, we have to empty the mind, open ourselves to reality. 

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Be mindful that how you communicate with others is precisely a reflection of yourself.

I understand your frustration and how it’s like to constantly berate someone. But there’s a difference between putting someone down to get your way vs. expressing your views from a place of authenticity and holism.

Someone who is wise does not correct someone to prove a point and to get their way over another. They guide them towards higher truths by first understanding where they’re at and speaking from their level.

I don't want to be seen as a teacher. I'm an artist. I also like to play out the archetype of the fool or jester.

On the other hand I wasn't really frustrated. I actually enjoy discussing with @Breakingthewall and I don't bank on changing his or someone else's mind, that's not my job. My job is deconstructing worldviews and showing others incosistencies in their philosophy how I perceive them.

Sometimes I just channel something that's given to me in the moment. I try to formulate that as precise and concise as possible. But after that what everybody does with it is not my worry anymore.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The absolute is a natural phenomena, not something with desires. It's the reality. Better to forget those ideas about god, all of that are just stories. If we want to understand, we have to empty the mind, open ourselves to reality. 

It's what I became conscious of again and again. I myself didn't believe it at first, but my experiences are unmistakable.

Every time I convinced myself that it isn't true I had an experience that made it even more clear. And it continues to be that way.

I doubt everything all the time. But in those moments I know.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

7 minutes ago, vibv said:

It's what I became conscious of again and again. I myself didn't believe it at first, but my experiences are unmistakable.

Every time I convinced myself that it isn't true I had an experience that made it even more clear. And it continues to be that way.

I doubt everything all the time. But in those moments I know.

How? For me the experiences are false, they mean nothing. Don't you see it like that? They are remember, ego, concept. The only realization that exists is what is right now. We must not underestimate the deception of the logical mind. How have you realized God? when? a psychedelic trip? All I see is reality developing, infinite, impersonal, wonderful, a mosaic of reality that is composed and moves. Inside me is the infinite, there is no one, it is the limitless void that is total plenitude. Nobody is wanting nothing, it's just movement that develops naturally to more complexity, a cicle . But who knows, maybe one day I realize that im god and I'm dreaming the reality, as they say. I see is as a misunderstanding now, but you never know 

@vibv anyway, i see clearly that it is possible to see deeper, every day I try to clear my mind, discover the deceptions, have a clearer vision of what this, now, is. Identify the door that the mind is, see what exactly that the self is, what it is doing now, see it and thus it collapses. It's a fun exercise. The self sees itself, it is hidden behind something very complicated, an energy network. you can make it collapse, then reality opens up. It is extremely difficult to maintain that state for more than a few minutes, then the energy network forms again. I know that this is the path, clarity passes through identification and the collapse of the self, it is surrender to the now, openness. This requires completely forgetting absolutely everything. your mind must be at zero. you must let it fall into nothingness, and the now opens. but if you start to interpret it (which is inevitable after a short time) it closes again. a difficult art to master