Someone here

My evaluation of Actualized.org forum

78 posts in this topic

On 04/10/2023 at 5:19 PM, UnbornTao said:

Go ahead, if you want. As long as it doesn't go against the guidelines and is respectful, sharing a perspective won't get you banned.

About the hate part, people will respond however they do. No guarantee all of it will be praise. ;) 

Well Leo basically says a lot of misinformation about awakening .but he says awakening is a state ..All states are temporary. 

Why can't you just awaken right now 
What's stopping you ?

Do you think more meditation is necessary ?
Do you think you need to clear your mind more ?
Do you think you need to activate a specific chakra ?
Do you think it's necessary to self inquire for months ?

Is it because your teacher told you only a saint can do it.. that it is reserved to an elite ?
Is it because you think you need to fix "X" problem first ?
Is it because you need that right insight from a specific books ?
Bullshit! All of it. Enlightenment is your natural state of being. Everything is already enlightened. All is well. It's the seeking that veils it. Just like thinking that you need money or sex to be happy in life.. The same goes for thinking you need to blast off on psychedelics to be who you already are. 

It's because we are under the illusion that there is a goal.. the goal is real. In that illusion there is a constant movement away from THIS. . It is a perpetual denying of this just being. The movement away from this makes it appear real and seem like there is something to achieve or get.. in order to achieve fulfillment. The fullfilment is never satisfied permanently.. only through quick fixes.. which actually is the satisfaction of fulfilling/feeding the energy of needing.. for a moment. When this is only real and you deny the unreality that this is too.you are off balance and unsatisfied. 

You will be chasing your tail forever. 

dog-chasing-tail-19.gif.633b4f712e10fdbd18943511b67c2ab1.gif

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You will be chasing your tail forever. 

dog-chasing-tail-19.gif.633b4f712e10fdbd18943511b67c2ab1.gif

And God loves watching us do so , something like we love watching dogs do it. So cute!

@An young being you are God.

Do you know that ? Are you conscious that you are me ? That this is God talking to itself ?that this is a monologue rather than a  dialogue? 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@An young being you are God.

Do you know that ? Are you conscious that you are me ? That this is God talking to itself ?that this is a monologue rather than a  dialogue? 

Nope. I just know I can be everything.

@An young being

1 minute ago, An young being said:

Nope. I just know I can be everything.

God =Everything. 

34 minutes ago, An young being said:

I don't have that belief yet.

It's not believing .it's something you awaken to.

Can you share your ontological worldview? 

Edited by Someone here

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's not believing .it's something you awaken to.

The view is ever-changing, but here are my current ones:

There is a higher power.

I feel being everything with bliss. I have not arrived to any conclusion what that means.

I can be God or Love or whatever, but I consider it as just another belief.

3 minutes ago, An young being said:

The view is ever-changing

What doesn't change ? What ls the one thing that stayed the same throughout your entire life ?

4 minutes ago, An young being said:

There is a higher power

Of  course there is . But guess what?.it's YOU.  You're in fact the creator of this universe. You have infinite creativity and creative power . And what's more is that you ALREADY know that..but simply has forgotten ..when you remember it ..that would be awakening.

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

I feel being everything with bliss. I have not arrived to any conclusion what that means.

Bliss is your true nature.  What veils it is the constant worry-generating machine called your mind . Which is why when you meditate you feel bliss because you step outside the mind. 

8 minutes ago, An young being said:

I can be God or Love or whatever, but I consider it as just another belief.

That's OK.  But don't remain skeptical forever. Strive towards achieving awakening 

On 10/4/2023 at 2:04 AM, Someone here said:

That's exactly the problem.  You must take this forum seriously.  You could make it so much better by applying some more seriousness .

On 10/4/2023 at 2:04 AM, Someone here said:

Take me as an example..I'm mentally masturbating on here for close to 3 years now and you still didn't kick my ass out (not asking to be banned ..lol). 

I was about to say that if Leo applied some seriousness You'd be out of here very quick, but apparently You know it yourself lol.

So You are conscious of it on some level. That You are not serious, at all. And your entire post is You talking to yourself. You are giving others advice that You yourself would like to follow.

Sometimes I wonder why people here entertain your bullshit one bit. This place is either so gullible sometimes or so mature that I don't comprehend it haha.

I'll just tell You. You have zero idea what "Truth" is. Believe me. I've read too many of your posts. Fucking get serious and follow your own advice, You'll do everyone a favour - MOSTLY YOURSELF.

@Sincerity love you too.

9 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Sometimes I wonder why people here entertain your bullshit one bit.

1+
I think the same but I don’t waste my time commenting on his posts.

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

What doesn't change ? What ls the one thing that stayed the same throughout your entire life ?

Nothing, as far as I know.

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

That's OK.  But don't remain skeptical forever. Strive towards achieving awakening 

There is no need for awakening immediately. I wish to follow the slow path. Even attaining it just before death is enough or not even that is necessary. There are other ways to remain happy and peaceful. Awakening is necessary only if you can't do that or you are tooo curious. And awakening is not about coming to conclusions, in my opinion. Coming to conclusions is just for fun!

21 hours ago, Someone here said:

In an alternate forumiverse, Water by the River is the Admin, and Leo Gura is one post away from being banned.

:D

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

In an alternate forumiverse, Water by the River is the Admin, and Leo Gura is one post away from being banned.

:D

You're silly, and you're one post away from a Simpson's clip. Oh oh, here it comes. If you're awakened you would not post a Simpson clip because that would show how easily your awakened mind is still swayed by other people's gestures. C'mon, I dare you. Noooooooo!!

Know thyself....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.