Someone here

My evaluation of Actualized.org forum

78 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Im not looking for teachers, just to talk with people who think by themselves and who are serious in the intention of opening themselves to the reality

If someone (doesn't have to be a human) is further along than you by definition they're a "teacher", coz they will be sharing things you are not yet aware, until such a time it becomes unnecessary. And everyone has been taught by someone. I could only now consider myself a teacher because I have been a good student. Nobody is self taught. And you have been teaching also.

If you're just talking to people on the same level then your progress will be much slower. Nothing wrong with it though just pointing it out.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

35 minutes ago, puporing said:

If someone (doesn't have to be a human) is further along than you by definition they're a "teacher", coz they will be sharing things you are not yet aware, until such a time it becomes unnecessary. And everyone has been taught by someone. I could only now consider myself a teacher because I have been a good student. Nobody is self taught. And you have been teaching also.

If you're just talking to people on the same level then your progress will be much slower. Nothing wrong with it though just pointing it out.

8 hours ago, puporing said:

There comes a time, and quite soon, when no one can teach you anything for the simple reason that you do not function at a conceptual level, words are nothing, you only share for the pleasure of doing so. Of course I am self-taught, once you leave the conceptual level, only you are left. I don't say it in the sense that others don't exist, but that you are reality, you can only open yourself and see. what others say about the absolute reality is completely indifferent. Could be interesting what others say about the traps of the mind, but ultimately is you who have to realize those traps

Edited by Breakingthewall

36 minutes ago, puporing said:

Unfortunately, many such teachers ( in general, not referring to you) either have too much spiritual ego or they want to earn money. ( not some, for survival, but lots and lots) So, clinging to a single teacher without knowing him is never good for us. Also, there is no proper metric to judge whether they are above us or below us. This forum, along with other internet sources can be a good source of spiritual knowledge, if the noise is filtered. Also, trying different Spiritual gurus' ideas is also a good thing to do. But clinging to a single teacher is very dangerous, in my opinion. If you can open your mind, the whole universe can literally be the best teacher.

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There comes a time, and quite soon, when no one can teach you anything for the simple reason that you do not function at a conceptual level, words are nothing, you only share for the pleasure of doing so. Of course I am self-taught, once you leave the conceptual level, only you are left. I don't say it in the sense that others don't exist, but that you are reality, you can only open yourself and see. what others say about the absolute reality is completely indifferent. Could be interesting what others say about the traps of the mind, but ultimately is you who have to realize those traps

How you gonna realize them if nobody ever point it out to you? Coz, you are definitely not out of mind traps. Your mind is still full of attack thoughts and lack of recognition I am you. You talk to yourself still like some other to be attacked. 

I have no interest targeting you, but do notice that you cannot simply let me say what I have to say on this forum without first an attack thought.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

5 minutes ago, An young being said:

Unfortunately, many such teachers ( in general, not referring to you) either have too much spiritual ego or they want to earn money. ( not some, for survival, but lots and lots) So, clinging to a single teacher without knowing him is never good for us. Also, there is no proper metric to judge whether they are above us or below us. This forum, along with other internet sources can be a good source of spiritual knowledge, if the noise is filtered. Also, trying different Spiritual gurus' ideas is also a good thing to do. But clinging to a single teacher is very dangerous, in my opinion. If you can open your mind, the whole universe can literally be the best teacher.

Of course which is part of the issue here. Most people here have been clinging to a single teacher. ;)

And no teacher can force themselves on you, you were open to them because you were already at a similar level.

They will find each other in accord with the natural evolution. 

I am just doing my part to make myself known with the amount of limitations I already have.

I rate this forum 10 hot witch girlfriends out of 10

30 minutes ago, puporing said:

Your mind is still full of attack thoughts and lack of recognition I am you. You talk to yourself still like some other to be attacked. 

I don't know what attacks you're talking about, maybe you are imagining. I spoke about openness to the reality that we are, that's non conceptual.

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't know what attacks you're talking about, maybe you are imagining. I spoke about openness to the reality that we are, that's non conceptual.

That's not it. I am pointing out your consciousness/mind overall is not yet out of all traps like you said, it has an attack orientation you are not aware. So the "no one can teach you anything" is another trap. 

And I am not trying to teach you, I am simply dragged into your attacking mind and now just wish to end the conversation.

Edited by puporing

3 minutes ago, puporing said:

And I am not trying to teach you, I am simply dragged into your attacking mind and now just wish to end the conversation.

Good to set boundaries, even if they say that reality is boundless.

19 minutes ago, puporing said:

So the "no one can teach you anything" is another trap. 

I said that no one can teach you anything about the absolute, just about the traps of the relative mind . 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I said that no one can teach you anything about the absolute, just about the traps of the relative mind . 

This is also not true, and I have a responsibility to say so. 

As of now everyone here still have things to learn about the "absolute". 

Don't have to believe me I am just a messenger.

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

No one can teach you about the absolute, but for those who try to understand it, some can point towards relatively better ways to understand it so that we don't destroy ourselves with worse ways to understand it. Most people's curiosity doesn't stop there with the experience.

You guys are funny. You say no one can teach you about the absolute, yet here you are on this forum in this section. Your minds are quite impressive ;).

If you want to experience a true transformation and increase your consciousness, you need to put yourself in challenging situations, those that tests your limits. Discussions on a forum are a joke. It's all just mental masturbation if you don't put theories into practice.

29 minutes ago, Incognito said:

If you want to experience a true transformation and increase your consciousness, you need to put yourself in challenging situations, those that tests your limits. Discussions on a forum are a joke. It's all just mental masturbation if you don't put theories into practice.

This can't be denied. Unless somebody got enlightened just by reading things. If you got so, you either didn't or you might have already done the practical work.

6 hours ago, An young being said:

No one can teach you about the absolute, but for those who try to understand it, some can point towards relatively better ways to understand it so that we don't destroy ourselves with worse ways to understand it. Most people's curiosity doesn't stop there with the experience.

There are no ways to understand the absolute from the relative because the one who tries to understand it is the relative self and cannot. There are ways to let the self fall into emptiness. basically there is a way, realize what it is, and let yourself fall, abandon any greed for knowledge, any mental grip. The moment you try to grasp the absolute you are placing yourself in a relative position, and you will not grasp anything, because the relative is limited. to understand the absolute is to be. completely inarticulate, unstructured understanding. are you able to become fluid, without a handle? Then you will see. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There are no ways to understand the absolute from the relative because the one who tries to understand it is the relative self and cannot. There are ways to let the self fall into emptiness. basically there is a way, realize what it is, and let yourself fall, abandon any greed for knowledge, any mental grip. The moment you try to grasp the absolute you are placing yourself in a relative position, and you will not grasp anything, because the relative is limited. to understand the absolute is to be. completely inarticulate, unstructured understanding. are you able to become fluid, without a handle? Then you will see. 

Atleast try for fun, maybe? But, no point ( atleast for most of us) in spending your whole life sacrificing every other experience, trying to understand it.

1 hour ago, An young being said:

Atleast try for fun, maybe? But, no point ( atleast for most of us) in spending your whole life sacrificing every other experience, trying to understand it.

What I try is total openness to the now, that brings understanding as a side effect, but the goal for me is to break the structures and be without limit, just for pleasure

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the relative is adding, the absolute is subtracting

and speaking of math

the relative is dividing the absolute is multiplying

the relative is differentiation the absolute is integration (ie calculus)

Edited by gettoefl

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I try is total openness to the now, that brings understanding as a side effect, but the goal for me is to break the structures and be without limit, just for pleasure

I am not sure if it's possible with your rules bound human body, but you may be able to alter the direction of the universe within its set rules. If you mean staying in the experience for sometime to experience pure bliss, that you may be able to do.