Someone here

My evaluation of Actualized.org forum

78 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

Leo and Inliytened1 keep saying that this work is not about beliefs or cult's ideology etc..but with all honesty ..I'm seeing it in myself and in the vast majority of members here.  People here just parrot Leo's insights like a gospel..or particular set or system of beliefs (me included).

That's what it actually is. Leo is somehow explicit and at the same time so much implicit about it. He says that his ultimate goal with this work is to understand reality. But understanding reality is the ultimate hero's journey and I don't see anyone here capable or serious about this except Leo himself .

I'm not kissing Leo's ass ..I have some disagreements with Leo's philosophy as well ...it is based on three major principles (philosophies):

• survival is the main and only driver for all of human activities.
  • Idealism: everything is Mind or consciousness instead of matter .
  • Solipsism: only you exist.

For some of you guys here and me included...it's probably time to move on. You want results? You're not going to get them by philosophising. Even if you stop playing these philosophical games. As long as you're listening to Leo and/or interacting with others on the forum (or anywhere) who share the same mindsets.. you're still going to be stuck. Ideas don't just affect you on the conscious level. Your subconscious mind naturally imitates its environment. The people you surround yourself with affect you more than you notice. Ideas affect you more than you notice. Learn how to control the stream of information that you're intaking. You might believe that you belong somewhere. But that's a false.. limiting belief. You can belong anywhere. It's just a matter of time needed to adjust and accommodate. Nothing Leo says is actually false. Nothing anyone says is actually false. Everything has some truth to it from a certain perspective..because everything is Truth.

But either commit 100 % to this work or just quit .

Peace ✌ 

Appreciate your honesty!

GOING GREAT ? 

KEEP DOING SUCH KIND OF PHILOSOPHY. 

I believe you recognise that the first person to be benefited from the philosophy you do must be yourself. 

Otherwise why would other people take your philosophy seriously when you yourself don't take your philosophy seriously. 

Coming to my view on your view; 

It is not that ultimate goal of this work is to understand reality, 

It is that only work that is there is to do is to  understand reality. 

To live/explore/express/create you need understanding.

Ofcourse understanding is joy in itself. And that is ultimately what philosophy is. Love of pure understanding. 

However even for basic survival purposes we need understanding. 

Coming to who is capable of understanding reality..

Everyone is my friend ?

Once you are awake, you will understand that everyone is Leo?

The air that you breathe in and breathe out is Leo?️

The mobile screen on which you are seeing this message is Leo. 

The fingers typing any post and the mind reading this message are both Leo ?

The mosquito sucking my blood is Leo ?

All other Gurus, masters, teachers, saints that ever lived and are living are Leo??‍♀️?‍♂️

All other humans, plants and animals and even robots and inanimate objects too are Leo?????????????‍??️⛹️??????⛷️????????????️?‍??‍??‍⚖️?‍??‍⚕️?‍??‍??????‍??‍??️???‍?????☘️??????☃️?⚡???????????????????????????️??

Sun, moon, stars, galaxies... everything is Leo?☄️??⛈️?️⚡??

You don't need to talk to Leo directly( the person himself) to be interacting with Leo. 

I interact with Leo for every second. 

Every thought is Leo. Every emotion is Leo. 

Every mind doing philosophy is Leo doing philosophy. 

Leo is everywhere. Leo is this field of consciousness itself. 

You underestimated Leo.

You thought Leo is a human being who is awake(you don't know what it actually means, yet know it's something profound) somewhere in Las Vegas and is a YouTuber. 

I am Leo too.

I am Harsh too. 

I and my master are one. Yet my master is grander than me?

I and Leo cannot be seperated ever. 

It is impossible. 

We may think that we are seperate.. however we cannot be seperated in actuality. 

And same for God and Infinity. 

And ofcourse same for You. 

You Are Leo?

You Are God?

You are Infinity ♾️

You Are Me?

Coming to seriousness;

Yes we can say that not everyone is as serious about it as much as you are. 

You must teach people how to be more serious. 

Coming to "arm-chair" philosophy;

I have seen that you are good at thinking.

Don't discount your thinking because it is not turning into results. 

Please just stop it. 

You don't even know how many people look upto you here for the fact that you can do so much thinking. 

You don't need less thinking. You need more thinking. 

You MUST THINK why your thinking is not turning into results?

If you will allow me, I want to share it with you..

It's because you don't have proper relationship with ACTION. 

I can only share my relationship to action and hope to inspire you to be more active. 

When I have some good idea, I try to act on it immediately. 

Like now. 

I see an idea coming to my mind (and it's clear to me that it is true and valuable) and opportunity to share it..

I act on it within a minute. 

Really after a minute or so, it settles and the opportunity is lost. 

And also Pure ACTION IS PURE BLISS. 

I feel the most alive not when I am thinking but when I am in action. 

Like right now, writing this post is a mini-action for me. 

I can write about this all day and not feel tired. 

Because this is something I love. 

Let me know if you need more inspiration on Action. (I have a source of Infinite Inspiration (youth of my country))

You are right about survival, solipsism, and idealism. 

I will sum up all three of these: 

Absolute Infinite Intelligence is at play for every change that occurs. 

Ofcourse a dog who is barking doesn't know that it is Absolute Infinite Intelligence barking. 

Absolute Infinite Intelligence has given this capability to humans that they can move beyond humanness into Godhood and recognise WHO is barking. 

Why this privilege to humans you may ask? 

I don't know. 

Ask Absolute Infinite Intelligence Itself. 

I believe because it trusts us that we will do something worthwhile and meaningful and profound and glorious and great and powerful and beautiful and novel with this ability. 

To be clear what ability I am talking about; 

I am talking about the profound sense of imagination that we have. Creativity we can access. Oneness we can realize. Love we can share. Etc etc. 

You may ask what is agenda/purpose of this Absolute Infinite Intelligence. 

It is to Play. To Have Fun?

Also I remember a beautiful truth from Conversations With God; 

IMG_20230909_223430_518.jpg

Lastly, the lines that you shared at the end; 

Commit 100percent to this work or just quit. 

Thanks ? for saying these. 

This means a lot. 

I promise you to Commit 100percent to this work. 

Really this is a man-to-man promise. This is our bro code to live a purposeful, contemplative, deep life. 

I was first shying away from sharing my life purpose with you guys but not anymore. 

Here's my me sheet which I created through Leo's life purpose course. 

I am eternally grateful for Leo to build that course and forever indebted too.

It was because of him that today my life has such a powerful meaning. 

(I am not neurotic about this debt that oh Leo gave me this much and now I shall give him back this much??? I will do maximum that I my understanding can hold...I am going all in) 

Oh I was going to share my purpose, I am sorry I have this habit of just writing and writing and sharing everything that is not necessary that also. I guess it came from chatting with love of my life(a girlfriend from school who I wish to marry once we sort out some issues) 

So here is my me sheet:

20230929_155519_0000.png

Some more inspirational posters I created for myself:

Thanks for reading. 

PS: Don't you dare think that I am some spiritual guy who is too advanced. I am as normal as you and I am as abnormal as you? 

I can't even speak one language properly not Hindi nor English..I speak in HINGLISH??????

PPS: All The Very Best Everyone for their Journeys and Full Power to you!!!

MAY YOU ACHIEVE AND EXPERIENCE PHENOMENON WHICH YOU HAVE NOT DREAMT OF EVEN IN YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATIONS. 

PPPS: All credit of my level of understanding goes to My teachers: Leo, Sandeep Sir(Sandeep Maheshwari) & Sadhguru

Thanks for Reading. 

I will go work on my Life Purpose Now. 

20230929_155519_0001.png

IMG_20230907_012439_494.jpg

IMG_20230907_012451_525.jpg

@Harsh Bagdia

You're imagining Leo.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

I think sometimes some of us might sound like we’re parroting Leo. Some may well be. But there are also some that have genuinely experienced and awakened to many similar aspects of God or whatever you choose to call it, so many of the explanations people use to express themselves about these things can also sound very similar, it’s not necessarily parroting. Because after all, it is the same damn thing in many cases that Leo has spoke about in the past, people can be trying to talk about. Maybe he’s further along and gone deeper, so when these realisations and awakenings fall upon another, it can seem like copycat type behaviour. But I can assure you that many times this won’t be the case. 
It’s similar when someone calls him out about a particular aspect and says hey what you’re saying is nothing new, such and such said this donkey’s years ago blah blah blah. That doesn’t mean he’s parroting anybody. You can only speak from the state you’re at, or about states you’ve reached. Anything else is speculation. To say this or that ‘is the case’ without having directly experienced would suggest parroting I agree. But don’t be so convinced everyone around here is like that

4 hours ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

Appreciate your honesty!

GOING GREAT ? 

KEEP DOING SUCH KIND OF PHILOSOPHY. 

I believe you recognise that the first person to be benefited from the philosophy you do must be yourself. 

Otherwise why would other people take your philosophy seriously when you yourself don't take your philosophy seriously. 

Coming to my view on your view; 

It is not that ultimate goal of this work is to understand reality, 

It is that only work that is there is to do is to  understand reality. 

To live/explore/express/create you need understanding.

Ofcourse understanding is joy in itself. And that is ultimately what philosophy is. Love of pure understanding. 

However even for basic survival purposes we need understanding. 

Coming to who is capable of understanding reality..

Everyone is my friend ?

The air that you breathe in and breathe out is Leo?️

The mobile screen on which you are seeing this message is Leo. 

The fingers typing any post and the mind reading this message are both Leo ?

The mosquito sucking my blood is Leo ?

All other Gurus, masters, teachers, saints that ever lived and are living are Leo??‍♀️?‍♂️

All other humans, plants and animals and even robots and inanimate objects too are Leo?????????????‍??️⛹️??????⛷️????????????️?‍??‍??‍⚖️?‍??‍⚕️?‍??‍??????‍??‍??️???‍?????☘️??????☃️?⚡???????????????????????????️??

Sun, moon, stars, galaxies... everything is Leo?☄️??⛈️?️⚡??

You don't need to talk to Leo directly( the person himself) to be interacting with Leo. 

I interact with Leo for every second. 

Every thought is Leo. Every emotion is Leo. 

Every mind doing philosophy is Leo doing philosophy. 

Leo is everywhere. Leo is this field of consciousness itself. 

You underestimated Leo.

You thought Leo is a human being who is awake(you don't know what it actually means, yet know it's something profound) somewhere in Las Vegas and is a YouTuber. 

I am Leo too.

I am Harsh too. 

I and my master are one. Yet my master is grander than me?

I and Leo cannot be seperated ever. 

It is impossible. 

We may think that we are seperate.. however we cannot be seperated in actuality. 

And same for God and Infinity. 

And ofcourse same for You. 

You Are Leo?

You Are God?

You are Infinity ♾️

You Are Me?

Coming to seriousness;

Yes we can say that not everyone is as serious about it as much as you are. 

You must teach people how to be more serious. 

Coming to "arm-chair" philosophy;

I have seen that you are good at thinking.

Don't discount your thinking because it is not turning into results. 

Please just stop it. 

You don't even know how many people look upto you here for the fact that you can do so much thinking. 

You don't need less thinking. You need more thinking. 

You MUST THINK why your thinking is not turning into results?

If you will allow me, I want to share it with you..

It's because you don't have proper relationship with ACTION. 

I can only share my relationship to action and hope to inspire you to be more active. 

When I have some good idea, I try to act on it immediately. 

Like now. 

I see an idea coming to my mind (and it's clear to me that it is true and valuable) and opportunity to share it..

I act on it within a minute. 

Really after a minute or so, it settles and the opportunity is lost. 

And also Pure ACTION IS PURE BLISS. 

I feel the most alive not when I am thinking but when I am in action. 

Like right now, writing this post is a mini-action for me. 

I can write about this all day and not feel tired. 

Because this is something I love. 

Let me know if you need more inspiration on Action. (I have a source of Infinite Inspiration (youth of my country))

You are right about survival, solipsism, and idealism. 

I will sum up all three of these: 

Absolute Infinite Intelligence is at play for every change that occurs. 

Ofcourse a dog who is barking doesn't know that it is Absolute Infinite Intelligence barking. 

Absolute Infinite Intelligence has given this capability to humans that they can move beyond humanness into Godhood and recognise WHO is barking. 

Why this privilege to humans you may ask? 

I don't know. 

Ask Absolute Infinite Intelligence Itself. 

I believe because it trusts us that we will do something worthwhile and meaningful and profound and glorious and great and powerful and beautiful and novel with this ability. 

To be clear what ability I am talking about; 

I am talking about the profound sense of imagination that we have. Creativity we can access. Oneness we can realize. Love we can share. Etc etc. 

You may ask what is agenda/purpose of this Absolute Infinite Intelligence. 

It is to Play. To Have Fun?

Also I remember a beautiful truth from Conversations With God; 

IMG_20230909_223430_518.jpg

Lastly, the lines that you shared at the end; 

Commit 100percent to this work or just quit. 

Thanks ? for saying these. 

This means a lot. 

I promise you to Commit 100percent to this work. 

Really this is a man-to-man promise. This is our bro code to live a purposeful, contemplative, deep life. 

I was first shying away from sharing my life purpose with you guys but not anymore. 

Here's my me sheet which I created through Leo's life purpose course. 

I am eternally grateful for Leo to build that course and forever indebted too.

It was because of him that today my life has such a powerful meaning. 

(I am not neurotic about this debt that oh Leo gave me this much and now I shall give him back this much??? I will do maximum that I my understanding can hold...I am going all in) 

Oh I was going to share my purpose, I am sorry I have this habit of just writing and writing and sharing everything that is not necessary that also. I guess it came from chatting with love of my life(a girlfriend from school who I wish to marry once we sort out some issues) 

So here is my me sheet:

20230929_155519_0000.png

Some more inspirational posters I created for myself:

Thanks for reading. 

PS: Don't you dare think that I am some spiritual guy who is too advanced. I am as normal as you and I am as abnormal as you? 

I can't even speak one language properly not Hindi nor English..I speak in HINGLISH??????

PPS: All The Very Best Everyone for their Journeys and Full Power to you!!!

MAY YOU ACHIEVE AND EXPERIENCE PHENOMENON WHICH YOU HAVE NOT DREAMT OF EVEN IN YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATIONS. 

PPPS: All credit of my level of understanding goes to My teachers: Leo, Sandeep Sir(Sandeep Maheshwari) & Sadhguru

Thanks for Reading. 

I will go work on my Life Purpose Now. 

20230929_155519_0001.png

IMG_20230907_012439_494.jpg

IMG_20230907_012451_525.jpg

Please, keep your posts clean and concise if you can.

40 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Please, keep your posts clean and concise if you can.

Noted. Thanks. 

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm not going to obother explaining this to anyone. Maybe I am wrong..or maybe Leo is just unaware. Besides..I would certainly receive a lot of hate for trying to share my perspective..and I could get banned.

Go ahead, if you want. As long as it doesn't go against the guidelines and is respectful, sharing a perspective won't get you banned.

About the hate part, people will respond however they do. No guarantee all of it will be praise. ;) 

Edited by UnbornTao

To be clear, this behaviour is common to humans because believing is easy. It applies to humans no matter the field but you're right that "spiritual" or religious communities -- not saying this is one -- are specially guilty of this, as the purpose of most of them is precisely that, believing.

10 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

I’ve only been here less than a week and there are a lot of people here saying really interesting things. Francis777 you are incredible. Princess Arabia, you too.

Well, thank you. Are you trying to hook @Francis777up with me by putting us in the same sentence. Be careful how you write and group names together because the Universe is watching and it has a way of synchronizing itself to make beautiful music to one's ear. Now, that's interesting. 

Also welcome to the Forum.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, thank you. Are you trying to hook @Francis777up with me by putting us in the same sentence. Be careful how you write and group names together because the Universe is watching and it has a way of synchronizing itself to make beautiful music to one's ear. Now, that's interesting. 

Also welcome to the Forum.

one might also assume that it is you who is doing the projecting here;)

10 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

one might also assume that it is you who is doing the projecting here;)

I was being funny, no projections necessary. I amuse myself with these innuendos from time to time.

Know thyself....

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are some serious people here

There was a guy you banned in the thread about "only I'm awake", I don't remember the name, he was a guy who said he had had a very hard life, zero love, absolutely serious about spirituality, several Vipassana retreats, 6g doses of mushrooms, etc. . a guy who lived without working almost because he had been successful in business, with a daughter who was only a few months old, who said he was enlightened, and repeated perhaps too much that God is a story of the mind. Let's see, how many people in the world are that serious? Do you think it's the best idea to ban him? Do you want to have a forum of people who repeat things? I miss serious people here. you do not? although they say differently. We have to approach serious people, they can give us something. The others are not going to contribute anything.

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was being funny, no projections necessary. I amuse myself with these innuendos from time to time.

You were both in seperate sentences, so don’t worry, the universal love gods didn’t clock it. ?

@Breakingthewall The serious one is still here ;) , problem is if you can recognize it amidst all the chatters.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Just now, puporing said:

@Breakingthewall The serious one is still here ;) , problem is if you can recognize it amidst all messengers.

I don't think so, if it were here it would be easily recognizable. It is true that he was a bit repetitive but perhaps it would have evolved. I understand that it is frustrating that there are people who are not at all open to new ideas, but maybe they will change, and in any case, there is little to choose from, there are very few people who are serious about spirituality

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't think so, if it were here it would be easily recognizable. It is true that he was a bit repetitive but perhaps it would have evolved. I understand that it is frustrating that there are people who are not at all open to new ideas, but maybe they will change, and in any case, there is little to choose from, there are very few people who are serious about spirituality

It's not so simple. Because someone awakened further than everyone here will not be recognized at first, coz there's no one else yet! So they're likely going to become a target and shot down more than anything, for having disagreements.

If I tell you right now I am more awake than everyone here, I have just made myself a target for banning and/or attack from people here. See what I mean?

All I'm saying is it's not a free for all place for teaching awakening. And so how then are you going to find those teacher(s)? That's a serious question for someone serious about this work.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

2 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

You were both in seperate sentences, so don’t worry, the universal love gods didn’t clock it. ?

❤️❤️

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, puporing said:

And so how then are you going to find those teacher(s)?

Im not looking for teachers, just to talk with people who think by themselves and who are serious in the intention of opening themselves to the reality