PurpleTree

If you can fully love reality, are you then enlightened?

57 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, vibv said:

There won't be a religious leader. There will only be a lead singer and performer that leads through the story and night. But anyone can do that later when they're familiar with the material.

Michael Beckwith's church is like a church but Spiritual. It's in California and streams his Sunday services live on YT on Sundays. It's a Spiritual Church and not a Religious one. He gets interviewed a lot on YT and speaks from an Awakened State. He's the real deal as far as a

Spiritual Church gets. I don't go to Church, but if I lived in California I'd go to his.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Sorry, I'm also allergic to the word religion. Got a huge dose of it back then.

2 minutes ago, Understander said:

Sorry, I'm also allergic to the word religion. Got a huge dose of it back then.

Yes, but don't let it control you now, detach the invisible cord that stills binds you to it.

Know thyself....

24 minutes ago, Understander said:

@vibv I think that those kind of communities already exist.

But not what and how I will do it ;)

I don’t know of another spiritual musical combined with a psychedelic dance ceremony.

Also the story of the musical will certainly be different..

@Princess Arabia Yeah that’s certainly nice, too. But mine will be completely different.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Just now, vibv said:

But not what and how I will do it ;)

I don’t know of another spiritual musical combined with a psychedelic dance ceremony.

@Princess Arabia Yeah that’s certainly nice, too. But mine will be completely different.

Yea, I get it, more like a Spiritual Retreat, right?

Know thyself....

34 minutes ago, vibv said:

There won't be a religious leader. There will only be a lead singer and performer that leads through the story and night. But anyone can do that later when they're familiar with the material.

I could be this new pope or leader of this new religion. But i wouldn‘t want to be called pope you know what i mean, maybe you could call me dope or purp or horus or something. Also we need fancy symbols

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Yea, I get it, more like a Spiritual Retreat, right?

No. It has aspects of that but the core event is completely different.

Its a psychedelic musical with a story based on a hero’s journey that spans over 5 hours. But the attendants are not merely there as an audience but actively participating in the creation of something truly special.

You will - if you do it how it’s intended - live through the story as if it happened to you. Or at least you will activate emotions so strong as if it would be the case.

we go to a complete ground zero energy wise, when the great disaster of the story strikes for our main character. And then.. when you think it is over, the actual amazing part begins where everything turns around and something completely different takes the stage.

And at the end we will meet the ON in person - a network of pure consciousness energy that creates and destroys a huge amount of worlds all the time and at the same time incarnates in them to create the experience of true beauty.

After alls said and done and we experienced the absolute climax: Seeing the universe out of the eyes of the ON — we come back down to earth and celebrate life and every single being in it.

At the very end, if all goes well, we tune in, just for one night, into the eternal dance of the universe and celebrate one last time..

We will know if it worked at that point, because all I said becomes literally real when done right.

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

No. It has aspects of that but the core event is completely different.

Its a psychedelic musical with a story based on a hero’s journey that spans over 5 hours. But the attendants are not merely there as an audience but actively participating in the creation of something truly special.

You will - if you do it how it’s intended - live through the story as if it happened to you. Or at least you will activate emotions so strong as if it would be the case.

we go to a complete ground zero energy wise, when the great disaster of the story strikes for our main character. And then.. when you think it is over, the actual amazing part begins where everything turns around and something completely different takes the stage.

And at the end we will meet the ON in person - a network of pure consciousness energy that creates and destroys a huge amount of worlds all the time and at the same time incarnates in them to create the experience of true beauty.

After alls said and done and we experienced the absolute climax: Seeing the universe out of the eyes of the ON — we come back down to earth and celebrate life and every single being in it.

At the very end, if all goes well, we tune in, just for one night, into the eternal dance of the universe and celebrate one last time..

We will know if it worked at that point, because all I said becomes literally real when done right.

Is this someplace you go, or online?

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia 

I could, but it's still useful.

I got a real-time understanding of religious people's minds. I can talk with them, but they are so arrogant about their views about spirituality that it makes me sick. I enjoy talking with atheists or agnostics more. I live in a third-world country, which is the first Christian nation. They don't know what direct experience even means. They still believe that meditation is satanic, are conspiratorial-minded, and, especially the priests, project their fears on non-religious or other religious people by having read some occult stuff in a superficial way (of course, judging from their limited Christian perspective).

Edited by Understander

Just now, Understander said:

@Princess Arabia 

I could, but it's still useful.

I got a real-time understanding of religious people's minds. I can talk with them, but they are so arrogant about their views about spirituality that it makes me sick. I enjoy talking with atheists or agnostics more. I live in a third-world country, which is the first Christian nation. They don't know what direct experience even means. They still believe that meditation is satanic, are conspiratorial-minded, and, especially the priest, project their fears on non-religious or other religious people by having read some occult stuff in a superficial way (of course, judging from their limited Christian perspective).

Oh, I think I remember you making a post awhile back about this. Did you? Asking advice on how to deal with certain Spiritual aspects from a country where this wasn't mainly accepted or was different than what we practice here, or something of the sort.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Is this someplace you go, or online?

It’s an event you attend personally once a month (if you’d like)

I will conduct the first events but the idea is that more people get acquainted with the material so they can do their own events completely decentralized.

I’m also thinking about developing a way to connect different of those events together via some way of live stream. So it can theoretically happen all over the world together at the same time.

The name I invented for it is VIBEVENT.

@Princess Arabia

Maybe. I don't remember.

I also lived with Muslims and Coptic Christians. But that was before living with Orthodox Christians.

Edited by Understander

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

It’s an event you attend personally once a month (if you’d like)

I will conduct the first events but the idea is that more people get acquainted with the material so they can do their own events completely decentralized.

I’m also thinking about developing a way to connect different of those events together via some way of live stream. So it can theoretically happen all over the world together at the same time.

The name I invented for it is VIBEVENT.

Hooray!! Lawdidee Lawdida!!! Sounds like fun. Oh wait, is psychedelics involved...lol I would need the Hulk to hold me down during one a dem trips. Lol

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Hooray!! Lawdidee Lawdida!!! Sounds like fun. Oh wait, is psychedelics involved...lol I would need the Hulk to hold me down during one a den trips. Lol

I use psychedelics and you can too, but it’s your completely free choice.

Just now, vibv said:

I use psychedelics and you can too, but it’s your completely free choice.

Free choice for me doing psychedelics would probably be which psyche ward do I want to choose when the shit hits the fan. Kidding, but I get what you're saying and I also like the name VIBEVENT, 

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Free choice for me doing psychedelics would probably be which psyche ward do I want to choose when the shit hits the fan. 

xD