PurpleTree

If you can fully love reality, are you then enlightened?

57 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, An young being said:

I don't know, but is it possible?

It's the most radical thing there is. When you become conscious of what unconditional love is...let's just say that shit is ridiculously powerful and frightening as all hell to embody.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Enlightenment is not the end… unless you convince yourself it’s the end.

Seriously, how can Infinity have an end?!

“Fully loving” reality is relative to what you understand reality to be in your current state of consciousness. So if you claim to be enlightened, then sure. What you grasp as “fully loving” reality is Truth for you.

Just keep in mind that your enlightenment bubble of reality is only a facet of infinite facets of reality. But good luck convincing any enlightened being that.

No.

Awakening is a function of your state of consciousness.

Are you conscious that you are imagining the world? Then you are Awake. Otherwise not.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Seriously, how can Infinity have an end?!

“Fully loving” reality is relative to what you understand reality to be in your current state of consciousness. So if you claim to be enlightened, then sure. What you grasp as “fully loving” reality is Truth for you.

Just keep in mind that your enlightenment bubble of reality is only a facet of infinite facets of reality. But good luck convincing any enlightened being that.

Only when all your questions are answered and there are no more questions in your mind, you can become enlightened.

8 minutes ago, An young being said:

Only when all your questions are answered and there are no more questions in your mind, you can become enlightened.

Fuck that, I have a hot date to attend tomorrow. I wonder what exciting things we will be doing?

One thing is for certain: If I tell her I’m enlightened, there will be no second date!!

Edited by Yimpa

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Fuck that, I have a hot date to attend tomorrow. I wonder what exciting things we will be doing?

Then you don't need Enlightenment at all. It's only for those who ask too many questions.

18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Seriously, how can Infinity have an end?

There's no beginning either. Did you start a process of becoming Enlightened, because that's considered a beginning.

Know thyself....

it will do it by dissolving your identity.

if you love everything you dont exist.

the only reason you exist is cause you are attached to thinking and moving.

if you equally enjoyed sitting there staring at a wall you would do that cause its easier.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

One thing is for certain: If I tell her I’m enlightened, there will be no second date!!

It's just a matter of definition. If you say: Enlightenment (or awakening) is knowing that there's only you, then it can be reached. But it can also change again.

Everything that has a beginning will have an end.

I'm starting to get the feeling that everybody means something completely different when using that word. It's just such a buzzword. It's so overused and misused that we should think about abandoning that term entirely and instead classify all different states of consciousness and give them completely new names.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Yes if you can love without anything. If you love "with" it is love with a construct. YOU can not resist. You must put something to resist or something that resists.  Love with a construct is something to resist and something that resists. 

There is "love" with a reason and "love" for something. There is "love" that is imagined or faked. Even "unconditional love" presupposes the condition that there is a conditional love... thereby there is a construct of resistance. 

There is a Total ABSENCE of love.  But that ABSENCE is not just love. It is also timeless, changeless, knowingness, without agreement, without reason, source, cause and creation to name a few. 

If you had it you would KNOW it with no doubts, no agreement, no resistance. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

33 minutes ago, vibv said:

we should think about abandoning that term entirely and instead classify all different states of consciousness and give them completely new names

That won’t be necessary if you’re Awake.

Or realize this is all an Infinite Dream.

Edited by Yimpa

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That won’t be necessary if you’re Awake.

Why? We talk about this stuff, don't we? That's what we're doing right now actually xD

Wouldn't it be great if our vocabulary would be even more advanced?

Just now, vibv said:

Wouldn't it be great if our vocabulary would be even more advanced?

Creating a new religion is not advanced.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Creating a new religion is not advanced.

Why not? What's the problem with religion in the sense of doing spirituality together?

I'm not talking about dogma or being a leader of a cult or something like that. But religion doesn't have to be that

@Yimpa Can't going to a night club already be a religious experience? Why not build upon that? 

I have to ask: Do you think I'm planning to create a new religion?

2 minutes ago, vibv said:

Can't going to a night club already be a religious experience?

Nooooooo.... ?

1 minute ago, Understander said:

Nooooooo.... ?

Hm?

@vibv 

Religion can't exist without dogma.

You have to be religious in order to have a religious experience. Those people cannot tolerate, from their point of view, such vulgar and filthy environments.