45 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Turning inwards isn't runny away.

I would agree on some occasions.

You cannot love what you need. 

17 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I would agree on some occasions.

But this occasion feels different.

Everyone wants to justify why their hurt and anger is justified. 

But remember the quote I wrote not long ago on my journal that took me yeaaars to really get it. "Know you're defending your ego whenever you're arguing for the correctness of your perseption"

Rather become aware of the part of the mind that wants to label everyone who hurt you as morons and conciously descide not to defend yourself anymore. And you should discover a wider space within you that needs no protection. And sees all events as perfectly harmless 

Edited by Salvijus

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I didn't get the second part

But... I would say forgiveness is when you see all beings as perfectly guiltless and holy loved by god. It a way of overlooking their surface display of insanity and choosing to see with the eyes of love. It's about being aware in the midst of insanity and ego rampings that love is not affected in any way and turns not its back on anyone. Because when you turn your back on others, you are the one who becomes seperated from the feast

For you what does it mean "turn your back on others" ? 

Not talking to someone, or leaving a place or a community is turning your back? 

Its not, it's all how you "think" of others.

3 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

fuck-you-memes-20.jpg

That's pretty much the gist of it

9 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

hey-fuck-you-buddy-because-fuck-you-buddy-9913005.jpg

Maybe this one aswell ?

10 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

fuck-you-memes-20.jpg

That's pretty much the gist of it

I'll tell you a story of me and my brother, when I was 15 he was 13 we had a severe physical fight and we stopped talking to each other for next two years living in the same house and finally after a lot of struggle when we started talking, we never talked with even a single word of disrespect for years, let alone fighting , it was like total change of personality, why cz we got time to self reflect  so doesn't matter how sever or negative initial emotions are when you turn your back, eventually its good for self reflection specially if you already have the right understanding.

Edited by Sidra khan

2 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

I'll tell you a story of me and my brother, when I was 15 he was 13 we had a severe physical fight and we stopped talking to each other for next two years living in the same house and finally after a lot of struggle when we started talking, we never talked with even a single word of disrespect for years,  it was like total change of personality, why cz we got time to self reflect  so doesn't matter how sever or negative initial emotions are when you turn your back, eventually its good for self reflection specially if you already have the right understanding.

Well it’s probably because you both found forgiveness somewhere inside. If you're withdrawing to go inwards and find forgiveness to every hurtful memory then I support that.

Just now, Salvijus said:

Well it’s probably because you both found forgiveness somewhere inside. If you're withdrawing to go inwards and find forgiveness to every hurtful memory then I support that.

But you can do that in a day, or even faster, you don't need a big retreat or smth :D

Here's what I want to share to really make it stick that I think flew over your head and didn't land properly.

You probably have a version or a story inside your head why you are correct and others are wrong and that is hurting you. Choose not to defend yourself . And witness the healing of all this conflict happen

Edited by Salvijus

"Disarm yourself and win every battle"

"Stop figgiting, and you will float above the ocean"

Edited by Salvijus

19 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

But you can do that in a day, or even faster, you don't need a big retreat or smth :D

19 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You need two years when you have a brother like mine,... equivalent to shit sitting in the toilet,, what you want to do with it? Flesh it out right? cz it's of no use.

Edited by Sidra khan

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

"Disarm yourself and win every battle"

Disarm myself and die.

Just now, Sidra khan said:

Disarm myself and die.

And die yes. Then ressurect and ascend :)

4 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

You need two years when you have a brother like mine,...

How long u hold a grudge is entirely upto you. It can be over in a moment. Or in many lifetimes. Depends on your willingness to stop defending yourself and allowing yourself to be vulnerable.

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

And die yes. Then ressurect and ascend :)

Ascend where? In clouds ? I'm good here until I'm alive ¬¬

Edited by Sidra khan

4 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Ascent where? In clouds ? I'm good here until I'm alive ¬¬

Ascend into love. Then beam that love into earth and make heaven descend on earth. Turning earth into heaven

Edited by Salvijus

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

How long u hold a grudge is entirely upto you. It can be over in moment. Or in many lifetimes. Depends on your willingness to stop defending yourself and allowing yourself to be vulnerable.

This is the point, grudge is over in a few minutes and people take advantage of it, you are used and manipulated again and again cz you have the habbit of forgiveness and letting things go easily, some grudges needs to be permanent or long lasting cz they give you power to stick to your decision of not going in the same loop again.

Yet you can do it in a healthy way too , not keeping the grudge and taking the right action.

Edited by Sidra khan

2 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

Yet you can do it in a healthy way too , not keeping the grudge and taking the right action

This. 

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Ascend into love. Then beam that love into earth and make heaven descend into earth. Turning earth into heaven

Bookish words