Loveeee

Who else here doesn't disagree with Leo ?

117 posts in this topic

If anyone

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

ME!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

ME!

Well that's a start 

Leo has surely had the most radical awakenings here.

It's the best thing to ever happen that this platforms exists. I really think this is a huge gift for humanity, but it will take time that it will be recognized as that by the collective consciousness.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

You guys have no fucking clue what's to come!! It will be sooo different and sooooo much more amazing than you can not even imagine in your wildest dreams. I'm giggling with anticipation! Get ready for the greatest plottwist that only an infinite intelligence could have imagined.

Some other guys here also have had really deep awakenings and understandings, though, which I really enjoy to read. They're also helping me to 1) trust my own experiences more and 2) Integrate them into my broader understanding of the big picture. 

I mean that non-dual and buddhism paradigm has also a pretty loud voice on here, but that's to expect. That's not different from anywhere else right now. 

BUT what I couldn't really find anywhere else are such advanced point of views that some members here share. That makes this place pretty special to me.

1 hour ago, vibv said:

Get ready for the greatest plottwist that only an infinite intelligence could have imagined.

What do you mean ? 

1 hour ago, vibv said:

BUT what I couldn't really find anywhere else are such advanced point of views that some members here share. 

Which members ?

Edited by Loveeee

Agree on what?

Not looking for agreement or disagreement necessarily. Those are irrelevant. What you should be doing is listening, paying attention to what a teacher communicates, and from there decide whether you want to study his or her work deeper or not. The validity of a communication stands on its own.

I ignore the alien consciousness stuff because I've got no interest in it and have no idea what it is really. The "classic" work is already hard by itself. Neither do I share the claim that psychedelics can produce consciousness/awakening.

Edited by UnbornTao

2 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

What do you mean ? 

Oh well I had some insights.. I can't tell you any details, because those weren't (and couldn't be) given to me, but I know what i FELT. That's enough to know that no one has any idea how deep this all goes, what it really MEANS to be a human on this earth.

This can't be transported via words. I cried tears for our ignorance. I saw what it would mean if we fail to deliver on our highest potential. The state of this world is sooooo ridicoulous right now, but it's at the same absolutely perfect, because it creates an opportunity that's very rare.

I wish I could get more concrete, but you got to see and feel it for yourself. My life's purpose will be about giving that glimpse.

What members ?

A few and from time to time some others, too. (Holy shit that rhmyes xD )  Razard86 comes to mind, I think you also had some inspiring posts. Yimpa has his moments ;) There are more that i forget. 

Some posts also give insights into some areas that Leo doesn't cover. Everyone has their unique strengths and understandings, even when that can sometimes be hard to see.

I have such a monumental respect for Leo's work, because I know that that takes some serious dedication and hard decisions that most wouldn't be ready to take. I think the real worth will be uncovered until far in the future.

I aspire that my life's work will have that same magnitude of impact some day. My main medium is music by the way, I'm a composer. I'm pretty sure you will get to know some of it in the future..

6 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I don't agree on the psychedelics can produce consciousness. 

How many trips under your belt ? 

7 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I don't agree on the psychedelics can produce consciousness. 

You imagined them so they can do whatever you want :P

I’ve never heard of Leo until I found this forum on a Google search, a week ago.

This place is vibrating high, so on that note alone Leo must be the real deal.  

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

My main medium is music by the way, I'm a composer. I'm pretty sure you will get to know some of it in the future..

I would be happy to 

2 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

I would be happy to 

I have studied Leo for a few years now he pretty much has it all right. He knows the truth. And for some of us, you will really have to delve deep into psychedelics.

Edited by Jehovah increases

8 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

I’ve never heard of Leo until I found this forum on a Google search, a week ago.

This place is vibrating high, so on that note alone Leo must be the real deal.  

Well you're lucky because this is literally the highest place of knowledge on earth 

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

Nice ! Especially the beginning, will look into more of your work

1 minute ago, Loveeee said:

Nice ! Especially the beginning, will look into more of your work

It's part of a 5 hour psychedelic musical dance ceremony that will be able to change the world.

It's all a bit fragmented. The track before also isn't really finished yet. But the structure and big picture is there ;) 

Edited by vibv

1 minute ago, vibv said:

It's part of a 5 hour psychedelic musical dance ceremony that will be able to change the world.

How’s it gonna change the world

9 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Well you're lucky because this is literally the highest place of knowledge on earth 

I’m sure high vibes people find it without having any knowledge of Leo.