CoolDreamThanks

Biggest error in Leo's metaphysical understanding

184 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's funny you mentioned that because a few days ago you posted something in reference to that book and I remembered hearing that name somewhere. Then I remembered where it came from. @CoolDreamThanksI said to myself you must have gotton the recommendation from him. He was missing for awhile and then suddenly appeared. If you're reading this, CoolDreamThanks, Gettoefl mind brought you back. That's the one mind at play. Interesting. When I saw your presence I was like holy shit there he is and you were gone for a few months, I believe.

@Princess Arabia  yep, I did leave for a while to focus on meditation exclusively, now trying to maintain awareness whilst spending time here. Actualized.org forum has it's grips in me as well 😄 I enjoy this forum as people that gather here are so open-minded. They have to be if they follow Leo, so glad to discuss stuff with them. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's funny you mentioned that because a few days ago you posted something in reference to that book and I remembered hearing that name somewhere. Then I remembered where it came from. @CoolDreamThanksI said to myself you must have gotton the recommendation from him. He was missing for awhile and then suddenly appeared. If you're reading this, CoolDreamThanks, Gettoefl mind brought you back. That's the one mind at play. Interesting. When I saw your presence I was like holy shit there he is and you were gone for a few months, I believe.

yes and i had tried remembering who spoke about it but couldn't ... spirit told me to downplay it otherwise it might seem this place is becoming a cult promoting authors and ideology ... everyone has to do the path that calls to them

1 minute ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

They have to be if they follow Leo

Leo has to be also for putting up with us. Hehe. Don't comment on that, please, I can just imagine the tone...lol. Welcome back.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

yes and i had tried remembering who spoke about it but couldn't ... spirit told me to downplay it otherwise it might seem this place is becoming a cult promoting authors and ideology ... everyone has to do the path that calls to them

True. 

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Welcome back.

🤝🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

@CoolDreamThanks But life on Earth IS evolving towards love...average quality of life has gone up, do you not know about plagues and inquisitions, poor sanitation and hygiene?  It has to get worse before it gets better. Either way it is up to you, it is your dream afterall. My life for the past 5 years has been gradually improving thanks to Leo, I simply follow his principles about the basics of getting things in order like my psychology and beyond... 

19 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

My life for the past 5 years has been gradually improving thanks to Leo, I simply follow his principles about the basics of getting things in order like my psychology and beyond... 

I’ve also done the opposite of everything that man has said, and I’ve also been improving gradually xD

Opposites don’t always need to attract. They can also separate. 

27 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@CoolDreamThanks But life on Earth IS evolving towards love...average quality of life has gone up, do you not know about plagues and inquisitions, poor sanitation and hygiene?  It has to get worse before it gets better. Either way it is up to you, it is your dream afterall. My life for the past 5 years has been gradually improving thanks to Leo, I simply follow his principles about the basics of getting things in order like my psychology and beyond... 

Greetings, Max, thank you for joining the discussion.  

My teachers, apostles Thaddeus and Thomas, say that looking at one single life creates bias, as you only see this one, not the one before and after. They state that we usually live one good life, then one bad, then one good, and so on and on, as per duality of the universe. In the end, we will live the same amount of good as bad lifetimes. So you are living a good one now and are hopeful, but there is no guarantee you won't be reborn next life into a country that is at war, under nuclear threat, with starvation, etc..

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

@Yimpa Good, improvement is good, the truth is good, it couldn't be better if it tried ... 

@CoolDreamThanks I understand that. It seems like each life is richer than the last, this is the only life I know of, yet it happens to be the one where the universe wants to wake me up. I know there is no way to prove or disprove this, but I believe each life gets better and better forever, as there is no limit within nothingness/infinity. There is no cap to love, there is no ceiling, otherwise it would not be true infinity. 

3 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@CoolDreamThanks It seems like each life is richer than the last, this is the only life I know of, yet it happens to be the one where the universe wants to wake me up. 

I also feel like this is the life of awakening. We are blessed indeed if that is so. Let us dedicate ourselves to the Divine and make it happen. 🧘‍♂️

@CoolDreamThanks Why not just trip deeper? Trip deeper. Trip deeper. Trip deeper. If there is something you don't like about absolute truth, why not trip deeper so that your questions will be at least answered eventually. I practically guarantee it. And if you won't...well there's your problem. There is NO error in Leo's teachings that you speak of. 

Edited by Max1993

12 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Greetings, Max, thank you for joining the discussion.  

My teachers, apostles Thaddeus and Thomas, say that looking at one single life creates bias, as you only see this one, not the one before and after. They state that we usually live one good life, then one bad, then one good, and so on and on, as per duality of the universe. In the end, we will live the same amount of good as bad lifetimes. So you are living a good one now and are hopeful, but there is no guarantee you won't be reborn next life into a country that is at war, under nuclear threat, with starvation, etc..

circumstances are going to change yes, your consciousness state will remain depending on what you learned and what lessons you still need to learn

if you do the work now, you will be better off next time around and that much closer to not needing to repeat

you may right now be able to end the whole illusion since after all you just have to see all this as a complete irrelevance ... you can undo the whole dream today

Edited by gettoefl

On 9/30/2023 at 2:22 PM, CoolDreamThanks said:

Leo saying that you simply don't see the larger plan is his way of tricking himself and you. Notice that he doesn't know the plan, he just hopes there is one. 

Notice that Leo never actually tells you the larger plan. The plan that is supposed to maximize love is never explained, you only believe that it is there, even though your direct expetience, again and again, for thousands of lifetimes, shows you otherwise. He might drop an abstract idea on how it works, but he really doesn't know, since there is no such plan.

Didn't he tell you to look at your experience to find truth? Well, look and evaluate

He has videos that explain how to meditate, which, if done correctly, is the only plan. The Hero’s Journey is a pretty detailed and accurate explanation of what you have to do if you want to discover Truth.

You and him seem to be on the same page with his “Do nothing” method. Just sit in a room by yourself with no distractions, as long as possible, for as many days as possible, and before you know it the pattern of the Ego slowly becomes unwoven before your eyes and everything you ever learned about spirituality comes full circle. You understand it, it’s no longer just a concept. This worked for me. There are levels though and you find yourself getting pulled back into the ego patterns. The longer you can do it for, the more you will be rewarded with Truth.

Until then, all spiritual concepts are just mental masturbation you can “oooh” and “ahhhh” at on your drive to work. Real progress can only happen when you decide how much effort you’re willing to put into your awakening (effort = doing nothing, The hardest thing you’ll ever do) 

Blaming Leo is a trap. You wouldn’t blame him if you didn’t have high expectations of him. We have to see him as just a guy that sees things we don’t yet understand. But the only difference between him and us is he was more motivated to find Truth.

We are God, nobody can cause our awakening but ourselves. When you see this, it becomes clear that it is your job to take full responsibility and control over it. It’s easy to sit on your couch and indulge in a bag of chips while getting mesmerized by spiritual concepts, only to criticize them later on. The hard thing is taking responsibility. 

Edited by NineHfanbase

@NineHfanbase thanks for the input. 

Not blaming Leo, just disagreeing on the reason why the universe was created, which is a biggie. Besides that, yeh we are on the same page on a lot of metaphysical things. 

14 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

@NineHfanbase thanks for the input. 

Not blaming Leo, just disagreeing on the reason why the universe was created, which is a biggie. Besides that, yeh we are on the same page on a lot of metaphysical things. 

You helped me, so now I want to help you.

it doesn’t matter how Leo thinks the universe was created. Nothing he says matters at all. Debating about it to make ourselves look more awakened than someone else is what the ego wants, anything to stay relevant. After all, we’re talking about God, how could this possibly be the work of the Devil? *wink wink*

If finding the ultimate Truth is the one and only thing we want, we will sit still in a room with no distractions, for as long as possible, as consistently as possible. You will be more willing to do this when you realize that this Life and everything in it will never fulfill you. It is only a persistent, ingenious distraction from what you are really supposed to do. After you’ve accepted and sat through a significant amount of suffering (approx 3 days worth of stillness), your journey begins and everything will be explained to you in perfect order. Everything Leo knows, you will begin to understand for yourself as it relates to your life, not just as a cool concept. This is helpful as a reference point, but you realize you never needed him to tell you anything anyways, because it’s all being disclosed to you as long as you’re willing to sit down and be a student. 

1 hour ago, NineHfanbase said:

Until then, all spiritual concepts are just mental masturbation you can “oooh” and “ahhhh” at on your drive to work.

Like this?

31 minutes ago, NineHfanbase said:

You helped me, so now I want to help you.

it doesn’t matter how Leo thinks the universe was created. Nothing he says matters at all. Debating about it to make ourselves look more awakened than someone else is what the ego wants, anything to stay relevant. After all, we’re talking about God, how could this possibly be the work of the Devil? *wink wink*

If finding the ultimate Truth is the one and only thing we want, we will sit still in a room with no distractions, for as long as possible, as consistently as possible. You will be more willing to do this when you realize that this Life and everything in it will never fulfill you. It is only a persistent, ingenious distraction from what you are really supposed to do. After you’ve accepted and sat through a significant amount of suffering (approx 3 days worth of stillness), your journey begins and everything will be explained to you in perfect order. Everything Leo knows, you will begin to understand for yourself as it relates to your life, not just as a cool concept. This is helpful as a reference point, but you realize you never needed him to tell you anything anyways, because it’s all being disclosed to you as long as you’re willing to sit down and be a student. 

Yep, I know all of this. Doing it is what I fail at, for like the 100th time. 

25 minutes ago, An young being said:

Like this?

Lol 😁

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

On 2/12/2023 at 8:30 PM, CoolDreamThanks said:

My teachers, apostles Thaddeus and Thomas, say that looking at one single life creates bias,

It's great that you learn from tachers, but would be even better if you forget them and start to see directly, without the filter of the structured mind. That is the work we must do, completely free ourselves from ties and open ourselves to reality.