Sabth

Can we create heavens in this world?

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

How do you stop fighting with reality though?

Yeah the application of that simple understanding is quite hard xddd

I would say surviving plays a huge role and how we are wired in the end.

Love will save you, to love and surrender to what is. Very femenine indeed because femenine is about peace & love. The masculine is about consciousness & breakthroughs.

Another perspective you could take is a deep and exhaustive analysis on the nature of desire. Heaven=Desirelessness. The most heavenly like and nirvanic states I have experienced were profoundly permeated by desirelessness. You don't desire anything at all, not even not to desire, you are utterly desireless. Desire to live, to be happy, to awaken... are blocking the way to heaven. Although not all desires are of the same quality, some desires lead to desirelessness, others to awakening, while most of them just to more desire. And all desire in the end is for desirelessness which is complete satisfaction. Well not gonna do your job, contemplate on the nature of desire and it's mechanisms! 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Another perspective you could take is a deep and exhaustive analysis on the nature of desire. Heaven=Desirelessness. The most heavenly like and nirvanic states I have experienced were profoundly permeated by desirelessness. You don't desire anything at all, not even not to desire, you are utterly desireless. Desire to live, to be happy, to awaken... are blocking the way to heaven. Although not all desires are of the same quality, some desires lead to desirelessness, others to awakening, while most of them just to more desire. And all desire in the end is for desirelessness which is complete satisfaction. Well not gonna do your job, contemplate on the nature of desire and it's mechanisms! 

Would you say desire or desiring is the same as „seeking“?

Heaven can be a place, human, animal, star, moon, sunset, clouds, the internet, etc. It can also be you if you have developed yourself to be a beautiful human. Feeling internal peace and fulfillment is high-level heaven. I'm sure about that. I felt it a few hours ago and still feeling it now while I'm writing this reply.

Heaven is simply any form of beauty.

Can you create heaven inside yourself? Start there, and work outward. When you are closer, find a few people of similar minds and do the best you can.

If you want actual heaven, as in infinite love. You have to love everything (all of yourself) every single comment in this thread, every single person you meet. Not as a doormat, not as anything but what this is and what you are. All of this is inside you, given meaning and represented to yourself by you. 

Love every interaction, every detail. Hold that for 2-3 weeks straight. I did over six months of work towards this. Clearing my mind/body of toxins and learning to love everything, getting my energetic body fired up with Kundalini Yoga. Then you'll know infinite love and heaven. I won't bias the result here, but I will say it depends on how close to the state you already are, your environment, and the people around you to the result after the experience.

If you get to that state, and you'll know without question when you do, you'll experience love that is so encompassing you'll know what you describe as heaven. A tip. When it happens, try to hug it, it'll stick around longer. Also just be receptive, don't seek, just allow, and surrender the ego to life.

Edited by BlueOak