mr_engineer

How to shit-test a woman for man-hate

56 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Bazooka Jesus @Sincerity Love the simping. And I'm the 'insecure' one. 

Yes You are.

And remember the guidelines.

Basic guidelines for quality posting:

• Show a level of respect & humility.
  • Show a willingness to learn and consider multiple points of view, rather than only pushing your own.
  • Show us that you are doing work
  • Restrain your projections and egoic reactions. If we see you projecting your biases, judgments, misunderstandings, grudges, ignorance, and other issues onto forum members, you will be banned.

Because this is really getting boring.

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

Yes You are.

In comes the voice of God, declaring to me that 'I am insecure'. 

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

And remember the guidelines.

Basic guidelines for quality posting:

• Show a level of respect & humility.
  • Show a willingness to learn and consider multiple points of view, rather than only pushing your own.
  • Show us that you are doing work
  • Restrain your projections and egoic reactions. If we see you projecting your biases, judgments, misunderstandings, grudges, ignorance, and other issues onto forum members, you will be banned.

Because this is really getting boring.

Don't engage, then. 

9 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Bazooka Jesus @Sincerity Love the simping. And I'm the 'insecure' one. 

xD

I KNEW something like that would be the response. Should have placed a bet on it, lmao!

12 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

In comes the voice of God, declaring to me that 'I am insecure'. 

You would be wise to look into it.

I don’t know if there is a need to shit test for this, it’s not that common. Perhaps a little on a spectrum, but not common.
I’ve been dating for meeting people for 5 years and I think I’ve come across maybe 2 women I would consider man haters. I was involved with one for awhile.

It might be wise to empathize with this.

I can’t fathom leaving my house and being barraged by horny, uncalibrated dudes that can’t think past the head of their junk. I can only empathize how that dynamic would ‘feel’. I hate men like that too.

Up your game and be dynamic. No one wants you humping their leg and breathing heavy all over them, just like every other guy does and has done.

Food for thought

I am that I AM

7 hours ago, Francis777 said:

I'm specifically talking about the attraction phase and that how men have to put a lot more mental effort into it than women. Of course the relationship phase cannot be sustained off this.

It's a trade-off here because women have to put in a lot more effort to look attractive to men. Men are usually picky when it comes to women's looks so women will go out their way to try to appeal to what they believe men usually are attracted to if they are trying to attract them even though it varies. It can be very physically and mentally draining to be a woman when it comes to the attraction stage. 

For men, however, it's not so much about looks so the places where a man needs to develop are more mental, like you said, but at least the traits he develops to appear more attractive won't be of a vain nature and has the potential to attract more than just women, those traits can be used to build upon his career, relationships, personal growth/achievements and build upon his character and personality which are much more relevant as far as becoming a quality human being and is more relevant in the sustainability of a relationship.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, ndm678 said:

I don’t know if there is a need to shit test for this, it’s not that common. Perhaps a little on a spectrum, but not common.
I’ve been dating for meeting people for 5 years and I think I’ve come across maybe 2 women I would consider man haters. I was involved with one for awhile.

It might be wise to empathize with this.

I can’t fathom leaving my house and being barraged by horny, uncalibrated dudes that can’t think past the head of their junk. I can only empathize how that dynamic would ‘feel’. I hate men like that too.

Up your game and be dynamic. No one wants you humping their leg and breathing heavy all over them, just like every other guy does and has done.

Food for thought

Good information for men to realize. 

Know thyself....

Usual gaslighting in here but what's new, supposedly by spiritual seekers would think that would come with empathy but no. "Shut up, your toxic and your experiences and observations mean nothing". How evolved.

13 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Usual gaslighting in here but what's new, supposedly by spiritual seekers would think that would come with empathy but no. "Shut up, your toxic and your experiences and observations mean nothing". How evolved.

When you see someone hitting their head against a brick wall, what do you tell them? "Good job kid, keep going, you're doing great'?

I don't think there's anything as man hate or women hate. They wouldn't date if they were hateful. 

A person can hate you and still not hate other people. A person can hate men/women in general and still like you. 

Be open to various possibilities and experiences. Don't be swayed by what you see. 

You're being self limiting. 

And this is a self fulfilling prophecy. The more you believe the more biased is the outcome. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

I don't think there's anything as man hate or women hate. They wouldn't date if they were hateful. 

A conservative person will interpret feminism as man-hate, and he will be really good at cherry-picking proof which makes him think he's right. I have been very conservative in the past, so it's very obvious for me that this was the case for my parts. There will also obviously be more demonization of feminism in a country, the more conservative it is. This can easily leave you with a false impression of feminism being generally more extreme in countries like The US and Spain than here in Norway, where demonization of feminism is completely invisible in comparison, even though Norway is a more progressive country. This happens because the two first counties have bigger populations, and on average more conservatism and excellent cherry-picking of toxic examples.   

Man-hate: when a man struggles to get laid.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Man-hate: when a man struggles to get laid.

Woman-hate: When a woman struggles to get paid.

Don't mind me.

Know thyself....

In the language of womanese "creepy" just means you are not smooth and don't appeal to her emotions because you are awkward about things. They just care about their emotions. In fact if you were immoral but are very skilful at appealing at her emotions they will love you more.

Edited by StarStruck

On 9/29/2023 at 7:13 PM, itsadistraction said:

Get over your attachment to being a male. Everything evolves. If the universe decides that  men will evolve breasts and will be the ones who get pregnant you have to be ok with that. Who cares? You aren't the body! remember?

Lol....hey....don't be speaking that shit into existence!! LOL!!! I like my male body just the way it is LOL!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

In the language of womanese "creepy" just means you are not smooth and don't appeal to her emotions because you are awkward about things. They just care about their emotions. In fact if you were immoral but are very skilful at appealing at her emotions they will love you more.

The fact that they're using this slander-term to describe you publicly, means that their morality entitles them to hate men and talk shit about men, be disrespectful towards men. I don't care what this term means to them privately. The fact that they're willing to pass a snap-judgement based on whatever limited data they have about you also proves that they're not interested in knowing what they're talking about and they're just looking for a confirmation-bias for their man-hating ideology. 

Edited by mr_engineer

6 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

The fact that they're using this slander-term to describe you publicly, means that their morality entitles them to hate men and talk shit about men, be disrespectful towards men. I don't care what this term means to them privately. The fact that they're willing to pass a snap-judgement based on whatever limited data they have about you also proves that they're not interested in knowing what they're talking about and they're just looking for a confirmation-bias for their man-hating ideology. 

And what does that have to do with you. Do you think it's true. If not, leave it be and live in your Truth.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Not only women that hate men snap judgements like that, even "healthy" women, make snap judgement on their intuition. It is just how they work. You are not going to change the women on this world so you need to work on your smoothness so they won't call you creepy. That is something you can work on.

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Not only women that hate men snap judgements like that, even "healthy" women, make snap judgement on their intuition. It is just how they work. You are not going to change the women on this world so you need to work on your smoothness so they won't call you creepy. That is something you can work on.

Intuition is supposed to bring us together, not take us apart. The intuitive, healthy women that I've met don't use this word. Instead, they choose to take responsibility for how they feel. They don't use verbiage like 'they made me feel this'. They take responsibility for their own triggers. 

This BS is just man-hate. And how dare they ruin someone's reputation based on their own subjective feelings?! That cannot be healthy. We just have to not enable it and take a stand against it.