r0ckyreed

Why My Hand Cannot Grasp Itself

194 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, vibv said:

You enlightened people are so hung up on that. Yes, being is absolute and prior to experience. It's an important part of the process to find that out and become aware of that. But then you go beyond that...

"But how can anything be beyond infinity!?" – That's not what I'm saying! You found out that you're the absolute and now think you're done. But the absolute is NEVER done. That's one of its core features. It's always expanding. If you think you've arrived then that's already a deception.

The Absolute is Absolute and at the same time expanding in all directions into infinity for all of eternity. That's what you don't get.

Like I said in another thread, you don't need to (and in fact cannot) know the entire ocean in order to know that water is wet.

Once you know it's wet, it doesn't get any wetter!

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Like I said in another thread, you don't need to (and in fact cannot) know the entire ocean in order to know that water is wet.

But still it's about exploring the depths of the ocean. Saying you know that water is wet and now you're done is self-deception. 

The Secret of this Universe is You.

You will not understand God by realizing that water is wet. That is not serious God-Realization. That's just ratty nonduality.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

But still it's about exploring the depths of the ocean. Saying you know that water is wet and now you're done is self-deception. 

Of course you're not 'done' after that realization. That's when the real fun only begins! Time to get out the diving gear and start snorkling! Yaaaaaayyyy! ?

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will not understand God by realizing that water is wet.

Amd you will definitely not understand it by frantically running a marathon without finish line.

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Amd you will definitely not understand it by frantically running a marathon without finish line.

I understand God deeper than anyone here. So you'd be wise to listen.

The stubborness and closedminded from you guys is truly astounding.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hey, I'll gladly start listening once you have something persuasive to say.

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

It's your responsibility to listen ;) 

The Secret of this Universe is You.

6 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I will not say anything to you.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Some of it is stuff I've talked about in the videos but which hasn't been grasped at enough depth.

But also I am sharing new insights here on the forum. You are right that I have not explained it in depth yet. I use this forum to throw out brand new insights before I fully develop them, since that takes time.

So you have a point.

But also, I was speaking to a growing attitude I see on this forum of people acting like they have figured out all of Consciousness and have nothing more to learn. The ones who consider themselves enlightened are especially guilty of this. This is a deep self-deception. Which I have warned about for a long time. No one here has mastered Consciousness. Not even close. Consciousness has many tricks up its sleeve in store for you. I am dropping hints about what some of them are.

1. Nobody is going to master Consciousness, it's infinite. 

2. Consciousness has many tricks up its sleeve, Leo...how do you know you aren't the one self-deluded?

3. What I have learned recently is at the highest levels of Consciousness, each perspective will appear deluded from the other perspective

Example: Different high conscious individuals will experience consciousness differently and from their perspective the other perspectives are deluded. The only way to even have different perspectives in the first place is self-delusion.

Also Leo...how is what you are doing any different than what societies or culture does? You guide those who look up to you....into forming their dream in your image.... that is no different than teaching someone a language, or teaching them cultural norms. Because once someone deconstructs their mind and constructs it to see things the way you do, you basically turn them into another Leo....this is no different than what societies do.

With all that said....I ain't mad at you because you created a new adventure to pursue and I will definitely pursue it...if it isn't too outside what I am interested in. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Leo knows how to make it wetter ;)

How To Make God Wetter - Part II

xD 

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

if it isn't too outside what I am interested in. 

You nailed the problem right on its head.

There is alien wetness which no human mule will ever know.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is alien wetness which no human mule will ever know.

Oh you are making me wet now

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@vibvI wpuld respond but no need to now.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The stubborness and closedminded from you guys is truly astounding.

You do realize you are not saying anything Leo. Not giving any methodology or deep explanations. It's like me running around telling everyone that they are blind without actually seeking to give anything to help alleviate that. Outside of this being marketing for your new course it comes across boasting. Also if they were truly close-minded...they wouldn't even be here or responding to you.

You know that open-mindedness has variability. There is the person who tells you that you are wrong, yet keeps showing up. =This person doesn't believe you are completely wrong, a part of them is open but majority of them is still to afraid to listen.

There is the person who tells you that you are wrong and leaves. =This person has completely closed off their mind.

There is the person who debates you and questions you but still says you are wrong.= This person is actually more open-minded but think your stance is too radical but is interested in trying to make sense of it which is why they question you. You could go deeper that they could also debate you out of an inferiority complex with a dishonest show of superiority but it still remains that interest is there because they wouldn't entertain a debate at all if they felt it was a waste of time.

There is the person who questions you but brings up no counter-arguments. =This person just wants clarification of your message.

There is the person who defends you from detractors even though they have no clue what you are saying. =This person trusts your intelligence and authenticity so even without knowing what you are saying, they believe you have something of value to share and trust your gut. 

Now everyone except the person who left believes you have value but how much of it is valuable is still something they are struggling with to decipher whereas the last person trusts you implicitly. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You do realize you are not saying anything Leo.

I said that understanding is beyond conceptual, and that concepts can be used to access absolute kinds of understanding.

Edited by Leo Gura

The issue seems obvious, on the one hand it is realizing the absolute infinity of existence. This is a complete realization, it is what you are, the absolute total infinity. The more times and longer you can have this realization, the freer you will be. This does not mean that you understand absolutely nothing of what existence is. Here is this now in which a meaningful experience occurs, very deep. you can have mystical experiences of great depth and you can have a deep (non-conceptual) understanding of what reality is. They are two facets that do not contradict each other, but rather complement each other. You are the reality now, it is not something simple. simplifying is evasion. Your infinite nature is simple in the sense that it is infinite, the development of this nature is complex. both facets are reality.  

Some seem to have the need to have arrived to enlightenment, when it seems not true, it seems that their vision is superficial, only glimpses. Leo says that his vision is deep, but he does not explain it. This does not mean that he lies or is wrong, in the past he showed depth and intelligence, now things are a little stranger with the aliens, but we will see. classifying him as a deluded crazy is stupid, it simply leaves the question without answering. We will see. 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Leo says that his vision is deep, but he does not explain it

He stopped explaining things in depth because now it is your turn to explain it to yourself in depth.