Juan

Has anyone tried Psilocybin + Lion’s Mane microdose?

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried microdosing Psilocybin + Lion’s Mane? I’m planing to do a experiment with them soon. If you’ve only done Lion’s Mane I would like to see your report. 

Edited by Juan

My wife and I have been using lions mane with coffee and tea. It's supposed to increase memory retention,  but so far I've only noticed increased alertness and focus. I just recently acquired a source for micro dose so I can let you know the results. 

Yeah I make my own capsules and I use lions mane as a filler to make them full. Last batch I made was 70mg cubensis and the rest was lions mane. It might be cause I made them with cubensis aborts which are stronger than normal fruits but they are too strong even at 70mg. I am thinking that lions mane has a potentiation effect but I could be wrong I haven’t tried this specific batch without lions mane.

What I know for sure is that they are so tasty sautéed in a bit of olive oil or butter ?

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

try reishi mushrooms the balancing effect it has on your whole nervous system is amazing

Lions mane tastes really good and is healthy to eat so I still like it and recommend it for that reason, but it didn't add anything to the microdosing experience for me.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I’m so pump to start to try them.?❤️

4 hours ago, Reignforest said:

I just recently acquired a source for micro dose so I can let you know the results. 

Thanks that’d be awesome.

4 hours ago, Rigel said:

I am thinking that lions mane has a potentiation effect but I could be wrong I haven’t tried this specific batch without lions mane.

I tried Lion’s Mane around 4 years ago but I wasn’t in a good position emotionally and mentally back then. So far I can describe them as “it feels like a psychedelic but it isn’t”, you feel the enhancement in your mood and senses (in my case) but doesn’t get to the point where I feel I’m tripping and seeing patterns, of course it’s a Nootropic. Now it feels like a better time to comeback to try them. 

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

try reishi mushrooms the balancing effect it has on your whole nervous system is amazing

I tried them on tea, it’s really good! 

Edited by Juan

1 hour ago, Juan said:

I tried them on tea, it’s really good! 

for sure man, its also one of the most researched herbs in history. its an amazing fungi

3 hours ago, Juan said:

I tried Lion’s Mane around 4 years ago but I wasn’t in a good position emotionally and mentally back then. So far I can describe them as “it feels like a psychedelic but it isn’t”, you feel the enhancement in your mood and senses (in my case) but doesn’t get to the point where I feel I’m tripping and seeing patterns, of course it’s a Nootropic. Now it feels like a better time to comeback to try them. 

To me it doesn't really feel psychedelic at all but I think there's a point to be made about the synergy that it can have with psychedelic compounds.

I love them anyway. My holy trinity of the mushroom kingdom is Cubensis, Lions Mane & Shitake(those suckers taste amazing as well)

Only the psychedelic kind taste like garbage ahah Just kidding we kinda get used to it.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Juan I have been taking Lion's Mane for a month now (one pill 2500 mg per day), and microdosing 1P-LSD (10ug - bought legally online) every third day, and I have to say that I am really satisfied with the way this mushroom affects me. I feel I go through the days with some underlying energy that is not stimulating like coffee, and it also makes me feel good about myself and my environment. The combination with 1P-LSD is interesting, I definitely feel I have a psychedelic in my body, but it's not annoying, and it doesn't make me distracted: I can be productive, study, practice guitar for hours, go to class, work... I can have a normal day, but with an extra empathy and sensitivity to my surroundings, emotions, people around me, and all the situations I find myself in.