vibv

Leo please define ‚hallucination‘

49 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Nice ??

Never got itno Mr. Watts I love it thanks, Razard86  ?

Edited by Jehovah increases

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

Well I’ve been blissed out a hundred times and none of it matters. You can’t sustain it so don’t try to.

What are your kundalini symptoms? You're regularly blissed out but can't really enjoy it? Seems like something of a predicament.

I'd really love to learn more.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

7 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Never got itno Mr. Watts I love it thanks, Razard86  ?

Yeah first time I listened to him he wasn't for me, same with Mooji then like one day after doing some meditations my mind opened up and I just got them. Really showed me the power of bias. If we don't actively work to open up our mind misunderstanding will be apparent. For example....there is a certain forum user on here trying to dabble with analyzing people's motivations but they don't realize that they are too full of personal bias to do it accurately. 

We only misunderstand someone because we have a closed mind.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Yeah first time I listened to him he wasn't for me, same with Mooji then like one day after doing some meditations my mind opened up and I just got them. Really showed me the power of bias. If we don't actively work to open up our mind misunderstanding will be apparent. For example....there is a certain forum user on here trying to dabble with analyzing people's motivations but they don't realize that they are too full of personal bias to do it accurately. 

We only misunderstand someone because we have a closed mind.

Never got itno Mr. Watts I love it thanks,

Never got itno Mr. Watts I love it thanks,

I agree with you so true.

19 hours ago, Francis777 said:

its not that I'm more cognizant drunk, its that while I'm in this kundalini process any expansion of consciousness like contemplation, intensifies my symptoms. I can think more clearly while sober obviously, but the effort to organise and illustrate those thoughts adequately is what gives me terribly uncomfortable energy in the body, to the point where its not even worth it at the moment. Therefore I just free ball sometimes and make less sense. Because I still crave connection to others despite what I'm going through. Despite how well I'm able to make that connection, if you get me.

I think I get what you mean. It’s like you’re at an all-you-can-eat buffet, but not only that, the food at the buffet line is constantly being rearranged. And then new food is replacing the old food that you haven’t even begun to try yet.

So it’s like you’re seeing the beauty/magic of reality unfolding, but you aren’t able to stabilize in any particular aspect of it.

Feel free to expand on this or correct me if I’m wrong.

Edited by Yimpa

10 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Well I’ve been blissed out a hundred times and none of it matters. You can’t sustain it so don’t try to.

That’s why saying GOD is an Infinite Hallucination is a great pointer.

I think we would all agree that being in infinite bliss would be a nightmare.

Infinite Love encompasses all experience, even the experience to agree and to disagree.

14 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Not true big boy. Bliss is an end in itself. It's God.  

And yeh I'm attatched it. It's the only thing that I love. Yet the more deeply I dedicate myself to it, the stronger it grows. :P

If your own bliss is the only thing you love then your gonna end up miserable.

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I think I get what you mean. It’s like you’re at an all-you-can-eat buffet, but not only that, the food at the buffet line is constantly being rearranged. And then new food is replacing the old food that you haven’t even begun to try yet.

So it’s like you’re seeing the beauty/magic of reality unfolding, but you aren’t able to stabilize in any particular aspect of it.

Feel free to expand on this or correct me if I’m wrong.

No I’m specifically talking about the physical discomfort from indulging in this work.

kundalini symptoms aren’t “physical” so to speak, there just the result of massively opposed emotions in the body being pressed together trying to share the same space. 

the best way I can describe the discomfort is like if you had two of the same poles of a magnet and your trying to push them together, it’s literally that exact same force and “physical” sensation , it’s magnetic energy pressing up against itself except the poles of the magnet are two contradicting intentions.

that’s why any expansion of awareness from this kind of work increases the pressure because it causes you to focus on it more.

And when your trying to resolve the conflict the ego fights back so it can survive as it’s original structure, which gives you “bad trip” like mental symptoms as well.

it’s like ego backlash on steroids 24/7