vibv

Leo please define ‚hallucination‘

49 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Have you done some psychedelics lately, your latest comments have been so on point and of a different nature than your previous ones. Just an observation.

no, I haven't tripped in 3 years, my kundalini symptoms make it extremely difficult to contemplate anything deeply without serious physical "bad trip" like symptoms. My more more articulate "on point" posts are from when I'm drunk and don't have to worry about energetic physical discomfort due to expansion of consciousness from deep contemplation, because that's what exacerbates them most.

I basically cant relax my mind properly unless I drink alcohol at the moment. Its been unfathomable hell but I'm nearly over it, I don't even want to drink but its the only peace I get with these symptoms, there such a bastard, you cant just "let go" because that's exactly what makes them 10x worse.

Yeah anyway if I make distinctively more sense than some of my other posts its usually because I've been drinking and can think clearly without exacerbating my symptoms, otherwise id be curled up on my bed squirming with energy overload until I fall asleep (or until I've squirmed about till 7 in the morning and pass out from extreme exhaustion because I cant relax my body properly without consequences). I wish this was a joke buts its not:D

10 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

no, I haven't tripped in 3 years, my kundalini symptoms make it extremely difficult to contemplate anything deeply without serious physical "bad trip" like symptoms. My more more articulate "on point" posts are from when I'm drunk and don't have to worry about energetic physical discomfort due to expansion of consciousness from deep contemplation, because that's what exacerbates them most.

I basically cant relax my mind properly unless I drink alcohol at the moment. Its been unfathomable hell but I'm nearly over it, I don't even want to drink but its the only peace I get with these symptoms, there such a bastard, you cant just "let go" because that's exactly what makes them 10x worse.

Yeah anyway if I make distinctively more sense than some of my other posts its usually because I've been drinking and can think clearly without exacerbating my symptoms, otherwise id be curled up on my bed squirming with energy overload until I fall asleep (or until I've squirmed about till 7 in the morning and pass out from extreme exhaustion because I cant relax my body properly without consequences). I wish this was a joke buts its not:D

Never heard of someone being more cognizant while being drunk, usually it's the other way around.

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Never heard of someone being more cognizant while being drunk, usually it's the other way around.

its not that I'm more cognizant drunk, its that while I'm in this kundalini process any expansion of consciousness like contemplation, intensifies my symptoms. I can think more clearly while sober obviously, but the effort to organise and illustrate those thoughts adequately is what gives me terribly uncomfortable energy in the body, to the point where its not even worth it at the moment. Therefore I just free ball sometimes and make less sense. Because I still crave connection to others despite what I'm going through. Despite how well I'm able to make that connection, if you get me.

Edited by Francis777

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

its not that I'm more cognizant drunk, its that while I'm in this kundalini process any expansion of consciousness like contemplation, intensifies my symptoms. I can think more clearly while sober obviously, but the effort to organise and illustrate those thoughts adequately is what gives me terribly uncomfortable energy in the body, to the point where its not even worth it at the moment. Therefore I just free ball sometimes and make less sense. Because I still crave connection to others despite what I'm going through.

Ok, whatever works. Are you Autistic or have ADHD.

Know thyself....

@vibv yeah, I hate it.

not as a treatment for my symptoms though, majority of drugs exacerbate kundalini symptoms.

But I tried it multiple times before that and really didn't like it, had a lot of unappetizing experiences, never got a taste for it.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, whatever works. Are you Autistic or have ADHD.

uh, no. Not in the slightest, my social intuition is higher than anyone I know personally. Can I ask what made you ask that?

Edited by Francis777

Alan Watts called it a hallucination too.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Another obvious error by Leo. God is not a hallucination. God has the ability to hallucinate, but he himself is not a hallucination. Sheeple here just follow whatever the lead sheep says.. 

Hallucination - an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present. 

So God is not present? Cmon.. 

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

Just now, CoolDreamThanks said:

Another obvious error by Leo. God is not a hallucination. God has the ability to hallucinate, but he himself is not a hallucination. Sheeple here just follow whatever the lead sheep says..

Can you start a YT channel so we can learn some things and get educated on what God is.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Francis777 said:

uh, no. Not in the slightest, my social intuition is higher than anyone I know personally. Can I ask what made you ask that?

Oh, earlier you explained your position so never mind on that.

Know thyself....

24 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Hallucination - an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present. 

So God is not present? Cmon.. 

god isn't a dream god is a dreamer ... leo never claims god is a dream

leo did say enlightenment is a dream and in that he is correct too

Edited by gettoefl

12 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

god isn't a dream god is a dreamer ... leo never claims god is a dream

leo did say enlightenment is a dream and in that he is correct too

He literally wrote that God is an infinite hallucination.. 

32 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Can you start a YT channel so we can learn some things and get educated on what God is.

Nah, I'm on a highway to dissolving the ego and teaching is a serious roadblock to that. I'm here only for a week or so until I get blissed out enough so that I don't have to distract myself from my inner state.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

1 minute ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

He literally wrote that God is an infinite hallucination.. 

seems dubious ... its reflection of course is

5 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Nah, I'm on a highway to dissolving the ego and teaching is a serious roadblock to that. I'm here only for a week or so until I get blissed out enough so that I don't have to distract myself from my inner state.

you should be less naïve, strap in for the long haul sunshine.

5 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

you should be less naïve, strap in for the long haul sunshine.

I've been blissed out many times to varying degrees. I base my estimation on my experience. You have no idea who you are talking to. 

4 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

I've been blissed out many times to varying degrees. I base my estimation on my experience. You have no idea who you are talking to. 

Well I’ve been blissed out a hundred times and none of it matters. You can’t sustain it so don’t try to.

16 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Well I’ve been blissed out a hundred times and none of it matters. You can’t sustain it so don’t try to.

I can and it does matter. 

I figured out the reason it ends and I won't tell you unless you ask nicely. :P

6 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

I can and it does matter

In what way could your temperamental bliss ever matter, your attachment to it is what will extinguish it.

4 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

In what way could your temperamental bliss ever matter, your attachment to it is what will extinguish it.

Not true big boy. Bliss is an end in itself. It's God.  

And yeh I'm attatched it. It's the only thing that I love. Yet the more deeply I dedicate myself to it, the stronger it grows. :P