Shodburrito

I honestly cannot wrap my head around why this universe exists

46 posts in this topic

God is a Mind without any Bias

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

You’re not at all understanding infinity. As in not at all. Your life is one permutation of an infinite amount. That means it has to be. It’s impossible for it not to be. It’s part of an infinite set. Not a set of a trillion possible lives, a set of infinite lives. Even your whole life exactly the same with just 1 word different in your post, and the rest of your life the exact same. That would be a slight difference but again that has to be. You’re just conscious of this particular scenario right now. And when you’re conscious of another, that will be right now. Until you realise infinity, and that you are it, you are just not going to understand. God doesn’t sit there like a man making decisions on what would feel best from a human point of view. God is infinite, it is infinity, it has no choice in the matter, it’s what it is in its full on truest nature. But it can limit itself, and hide from itself. Trick itself, and experience itself from all these different finite perspectives. One of them being your current state. It’s infinitely intelligent, so it can do that, which is what you have done. Without doing that you would remain in a state of infinity, where nothing is happening, because everything is happening simultaneously, cancelling everything out. You would clearly see the love in what you do, if you could only become infinite. Which you can, because it’s what you are

On 29/09/2023 at 7:05 AM, Shodburrito said:

Let's do a thought experiment. Say I am God. I have infinite wisdom and understanding. I have also unlimited creative potential. I would and could instantly know anything that I wished to. With this infinitely wise understanding would I not create the best thing for me? Now what is the best thing for god? As having limited intelligence and understanding I don't know. But living my life I can tell you that there are definitely experiences that are better than other experiences. If I had the ability to create whatever I wanted, I certainly wouldn't create this life or in general a life where I got sick or could have debilitating injuries. Would I create a hedonistic life full of pleasure? Maybe, maybe not. But I definitely would allow myself the freedom to explore all opportunities that I would deem as fun, interesting, or new, and wouldn't create a life where I am forced to work most of my life away. 

Now let's consider the average human life. It's full of misery, hardships, long working hours, physical suffering, as well as mental. Yes, there are some beautiful things and great experiences but considering how much better things could be... this life isn't really that great. Why on earth as God would I create a reality and incarnate in it living this life when I could literally create infinite pleasure, love, and happiness for myself forever? And don't say it's because "you would get bored" because as God I could just transcend that limitation, because after all I am all-powerful. I'm sure love, pleasure, and happiness isn't even the best thing an infinitely wise being could create, but it's certainly a step in the right direction compared to physical suffering. Also don't say that physical suffering can make life more interesting because I'll tell you getting sick even with a minor cold for a week sucks and I find absolutely no value in it for any reason imaginable, considering how much better things could be. 

Now I've seen Leo's videos about god-realization and have also read into many spiritual ideas about enlightenment about all this, but I am starting to seriously doubt the idea that I am God. I can't reconcile the fact that this life can be very painful at times and sometimes can be generally crappy for many years, when if I am God why would I ever force myself to experience this? I mean I could think of hundreds of simple ways that this life could be so much better not even mentioning creating infinite pleasure forever. But no, we are all stuck in this generally shitty life, and I am not even from a third-world country, so it probably is so much worse for billions of others. 

Even now, you have many possibilities with all these limitations. You have the choice to work in a job of your choice or become a beggar, become a monk, cure your disease with the help of medicines, etc. You assume that you are suffering more than being happy. But you always have the choice to be peaceful, which was your original state of mind. Everything else is an added bonus. Look back into your life and see if you have always suffered more than being happy. Remember that nothing is permanent, even in infinity, in case you are suffering more than your older self.

On 9/29/2023 at 1:17 AM, Ajax said:

IDK man... people want to be spiritual. It is who they really are.

I was into all kinds of meditation and shit at that age... lol I wanted to be a samurai assassin like in the movie Ghost dog lol

What were you like in that age?

In my 20's I was in college searching for the perfect perspective in life. I wanted to know the most accurate way to look at life because I realized that everybody was to busy trying to manipulate their way in life through lies and deception to get what they wanted. Since I saw the pain and suffering that caused them and me lol I refused to play that game. So I was trying to figure out what was the correct way to live life that would be the most noble honest and good life. It's like something told me from small, what everyone around you is doing...do the opposite.

I've since learned it is not so simple, life comes full circle. But trust me if you tried to get me into Spirituality in my 20's that would have been TOO EARLY. I was no where near developed enough to handle it. The earliest in my 20's I would say would be 29 lol right at the edge. 

When I say development I mean two things. 1. The ability to deal with extreme pain and suffering and not fall into deep depression. 2. A strong enough ability to retain your authority in such a way that you do not allow yourself to be gaslighted into subtle forms, unconscious forms of self-hatred. 

Many people are still carrying limiting beliefs that were projected onto them by others who are full of self-hatred. For example one of the most rampant limiting beliefs is how visually attractive you are. Because many people see themselves as ugly, they will project that unto you and you can take that as true and walk around complaining thinking that you are visually ugly. This is actually one of the most rampant lies told. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

You’re not at all understanding infinity. As in not at all. Your life is one permutation of an infinite amount. That means it has to be. It’s impossible for it not to be. It’s part of an infinite set. Not a set of a trillion possible lives, a set of infinite lives. Even your whole life exactly the same with just 1 word different in your post, and the rest of your life the exact same. That would be a slight difference but again that has to be. You’re just conscious of this particular scenario right now. And when you’re conscious of another, that will be right now. Until you realise infinity, and that you are it, you are just not going to understand. God doesn’t sit there like a man making decisions on what would feel best from a human point of view. God is infinite, it is infinity, it has no choice in the matter, it’s what it is in its full on truest nature. But it can limit itself, and hide from itself. Trick itself, and experience itself from all these different finite perspectives. One of them being your current state. It’s infinitely intelligent, so it can do that, which is what you have done. Without doing that you would remain in a state of infinity, where nothing is happening, because everything is happening simultaneously, cancelling everything out. You would clearly see the love in what you do, if you could only become infinite. Which you can, because it’s what you are

I resonated with this.

Know thyself....

@Dazgwny

On 9/29/2023 at 1:20 AM, Soul Flight said:

If you accept that God is infinite and there are infinite multiverses and infinite versions of you, then this universe and this version of you is required to exist. You just happen to be this version of you. You did not win the utopian Garden of Eden lottery. ;)

:)