Shodburrito

I honestly cannot wrap my head around why this universe exists

46 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Shodburrito it’s literally so genius that you can’t grasp it yet. And that makes it even better, it’s not a bug it’s a feature.

You‘ll see. Nothing anybody can tell you will convince you right now. But know that it’s all perfectly and specifically created the way it is.

You can’t experience eternal unchanging pleasure, that’s not how EXPERIENCE works. Experience needs movement.

Kinda like how I am after I eat Mexican food.

Experience is the result of prior cause, it is a mishmash of misunderstandings and randomities like a child writing in a diary with crayon and writing it over and over again becoming coloured and obscure to the point of blackness and mud. It is an unreliable measurement of abilities except when it is but more often it is not.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

13 minutes ago, Shodburrito said:

@Leo Gura Thankyou. Im not trying to offend anyone here. I’m just pointing out something that I’ve been thinking about recently. I don’t know why that seems such a problem. I just providing another perspective 

It's not a problem. That's what this Forum is for. To express our thoughts, feelings and insights and I think you have a legitimate one, one that many people share.

Know thyself....

I'm really seeing more and more why teenagers and 20 year olds without a proper epistemological foundation and sufficient ego development are not suited for this work. It really seems dogma will always end up being a part of all pursuits to create a mass sharing of understanding. If only humans could be as selfless as the cells in their body when it comes to sharing intelligence. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

37 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I'm really seeing more and more why teenagers and 20 year olds without a proper epistemological foundation and sufficient ego development are not suited for this work. It really seems dogma will always end up being a part of all pursuits to create a mass sharing of understanding. If only humans could be as selfless as the cells in their body when it comes to sharing intelligence. 

IDK man... people want to be spiritual. It is who they really are.

I was into all kinds of meditation and shit at that age... lol I wanted to be a samurai assassin like in the movie Ghost dog lol

What were you like in that age?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

4 hours ago, Shodburrito said:

@Leo Gura Do you mean love? How would you also know what the highest good is considering you don't have access to unlimited intelligence?

I'm very open-minded and trying to understand this. 

If you mean love then I can understand where you are coming from but hear me out. From an infinite intelligence perspective, I understand why God would have no biases for one thing or another because it is everything. So if one would go by that logic, by saying that is why God created everything because it loves everything and has no biases towards what exists and what it is, then I can understand, BUT I am not experiencing infinite consciousness. I am experiencing a very limited slice of what one could possibly experience. I am hardwired to experience certain things with a negative bias towards them such as physical pain. If I put my hand on a hot stove accidentally, no matter how much meditation on love and acceptance I have done I WILL automatically, without thinking about it pull my hand away from that burner. I can't help myself, there are too many things biologically and psychologically that cause me suffering that I really have no control over no matter how much I wish I could just love them. Even if I let go of my bias toward survival and maintaining a finite identity, if someone starts torturing me I am going to naturally scream and writhe in pain, and try to stop that pain from occurring. 

Now here is my point. If one is infinitely conscious, love and having no biases is great. But as soon as God gives up his sovereignty to be in a limited form like my body, unconditional love, and unbiasedness go out the window. I am PROGRAMMED to seek out and be biased toward pleasurable experiences and against pain. How is it practical at all to be unbiased and try to love unconditionally when there are experiences I am driven to seek out and avoid with virtually no control over? And on top of that even if God creates everything, why not stay infinitely conscious? Why would he incarnate in a limited form like me? 

Suffering is good. Pain is good. It means you're alive. No other being suffers except you. And you would think that's a curse,but actually,it is a blessing; Since you're the only one who can turn suffering and pain into pleasure,while all of the "others" can't.

@Shodburrito you're thinking along the right tracks. Dont listen to Leo when he says you dont know whats the highest good, he tricks himself into believing that. 

To get the answers you are seeking, read the Dissapearance of the Universe by Gary Renard. This universe is set up to hurt you infinitely for a specific reason and it takes a lot to unravel that reason, but it's in that book and only in that book. Cheers!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shodburrito You are looking at all this very selfishly. Your human concerns are irrelevant to God.

God is an Infinite Consciousness. It's only concern is to dream, not your petty personal problems.

God is busy figuring out how to dreaming the Holocaust and you are sitting here whining.

What do you mean ?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shodburrito You are looking at all this very selfishly. Your human concerns are irrelevant to God.

God is an Infinite Consciousness. It's only concern is to dream, not your petty personal problems.

God is busy figuring out how to dreaming the Holocaust and you are sitting here whining.

So god doesn’t love us? He is just like a horny kid in his room fantasizing about shit. 

I gotta give my two cents Lol!

I feel Allan Watts answers this conundrum.

If you accept that God is infinite and there are infinite multiverses and infinite versions of you, then this universe and this version of you is required to exist. You just happen to be this version of you. You did not win the utopian Garden of Eden lottery. ;)

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This Universe is illogical and Infinite and God could just be playing a game with itself.

Haha, yes and no. 

I usually take my medical cannabis every single night, but I forgot last night for the first time. Then I checked my clock at it was 4:20

Am I making this shit up?! xD

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm really seeing more and more why teenagers and 20 year olds without a proper epistemological foundation and sufficient ego development are not suited for this work.

I was 20/21 when I first found out about enlightenment from Mr. Leo. Then it gradually evolved into psychedelics and then transcending enlightenment into Alien Consciousness, and now here we are.

And we are just getting started :o

Edited by Yimpa

2 hours ago, De Sade said:

What do you mean ?

Literally whatever you want it to mean.

Actually, from lower states of consciousness you’ll have a very narrow view of what you mean. But raise your consciousness and meaning of you expands, baby. 

Do you want to see the color blue as merely the color blue, or are you ready to expand way beyond??

31 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Haha, yes and no. 

I usually take my medical cannabis every single night, but I forgot last night for the first time. Then I checked my clock at it was 4:20

Am I making this shit up?! xD

I have things like that happening all the fucking time ;)

Often it is people contacting me at exactly the perfect moment they couldn't have known about.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

5 minutes ago, vibv said:

Often it is people contacting me at exactly the perfect moment they couldn't have known about.

I wish Carly Rae Jepson would contact me :(

Time to create her from scratch.

6 hours ago, Shodburrito said:

@Yimpa I’m not being petty. I’m pointing out a legitimate possibility. How would you know that this isn’t true? You don’t and you would be lying if you said you did. This is just a thought experiment pointing out the fact that I don’t see any real practical value in understanding the truth about God. 

And you’re assuming that I haven’t also been in nihilistic and solipsistic suffering.

But it’s possible to transcend even that. 

Pretend you are dreaming forever your dreams get so demented after awhile that you need to reset your mind. You don't make this choice it just happens. Your dreams are like weird contorted sexual weird fetish shit, just nasty. God is that state so it cannot get out of it it has a mechanism that will reset itself when shit gets pitiful.

So it spawns itself with into a body to learn why dreaming that way will lead itself to that weird demented state again. The themes of your life are directly connected to your last infinite dream and you need to figure out what you need to clear from your psyche while you are here or you will just end up in the same demented state and have to come back to another dream to fix yourself again.

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, vibv said:

Collective Consciousness 

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Hojo said:

Pretend you are dreaming forever your dreams get so demented after awhile that you need to reset your mind. You don't make this choice it just happens. Your dreams are like weird contorted sexual weird fetish shit, just nasty. God is that state so it cannot get out of it it has a mechanism that will reset itself when shit gets pitiful.

So it spawns itself with into a body to learn why dreaming that way will lead itself to that weird demented state again. The themes of your life are directly connected to your last infinite dream and you need to figure out what you need to clear from your psyche while you are here or you will just end up in the same demented state and have to come back to another dream to fix yourself again.

This could be speculation but it makes sense,honestly. But i don't know why this avatar i control should suffer the consequences of another,past life if i can't remember what i did back then (amnesia/memomy reboot).

On 9/28/2023 at 8:35 PM, Shodburrito said:

Let's do a thought experiment. Say I am God. I have infinite wisdom and understanding. I have also unlimited creative potential. I would and could instantly know anything that I wished to. With this infinitely wise understanding would I not create the best thing for me? Now what is the best thing for god? As having limited intelligence and understanding I don't know. But living my life I can tell you that there are definitely experiences that are better than other experiences. If I had the ability to create whatever I wanted, I certainly wouldn't create this life or in general a life where I got sick or could have debilitating injuries. Would I create a hedonistic life full of pleasure? Maybe, maybe not. But I definitely would allow myself the freedom to explore all opportunities that I would deem as fun, interesting, or new, and wouldn't create a life where I am forced to work most of my life away. 

Now let's consider the average human life. It's full of misery, hardships, long working hours, physical suffering, as well as mental. Yes, there are some beautiful things and great experiences but considering how much better things could be... this life isn't really that great. Why on earth as God would I create a reality and incarnate in it living this life when I could literally create infinite pleasure, love, and happiness for myself forever? And don't say it's because "you would get bored" because as God I could just transcend that limitation, because after all I am all-powerful. I'm sure love, pleasure, and happiness isn't even the best thing an infinitely wise being could create, but it's certainly a step in the right direction compared to physical suffering. Also don't say that physical suffering can make life more interesting because I'll tell you getting sick even with a minor cold for a week sucks and I find absolutely no value in it for any reason imaginable, considering how much better things could be. 

Now I've seen Leo's videos about god-realization and have also read into many spiritual ideas about enlightenment about all this, but I am starting to seriously doubt the idea that I am God. I can't reconcile the fact that this life can be very painful at times and sometimes can be generally crappy for many years, when if I am God why would I ever force myself to experience this? I mean I could think of hundreds of simple ways that this life could be so much better not even mentioning creating infinite pleasure forever. But no, we are all stuck in this generally shitty life, and I am not even from a third-world country, so it probably is so much worse for billions of others. 

Infinite intelligence.   It's beyond your current level of intelligence.   At this level of intelligence, suffering is something to learn from.  In fact it's not, anymore - but it has recycled to the point where it doesn't even remember what suffering is like.   So it must comprehend.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.