Henry234

If god is limitless why is it alone?

39 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Um... no? How does that follow from what I wrote?

God is not alone = not alone. God is not not alone = alone. That's how I interpreted it.

Wait...God is not not alone = not alone

Edit: Nevermind, i get what you're saying. If something is One it can't be alone. It just is. I never looked at it that way. It has to know what it's like to not be alone for it to know what it feels like to be alone. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

On 29/09/2023 at 3:55 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Did you get this understanding from the Infinity of Gods video? Sounds like the same explanation.

it is the same explanation, from what henry is asking its the only way it can work.

On 2023-09-29 at 4:15 AM, Henry234 said:

If god infinite it cannot be alone cause that’s a limit. True infinity is limitless the mom you say it cannot do something it is not true infinity. How is god alone, it has to be with other different infinities and not be alone.

It's a valid question. If I am all powerful, why can't I create another existence? The answer lays in the nature of existence itself. Existence is something that doesn't have a beginning and an ending. It's the nature of the Self. It can't be given. It's a gift that you are either blessed with from before time or you are not and never will. Existence is the most gloriuos gift you can have, and the one that has it, he's the One and no one else has it.

There are things God cannot do, but they are not really limits, but a part of his nature, like what we are talking about now. 

Also, let's say you could create another self with the same attributes - existence, will, power levels, etc. Then do you have power over it? Can you delete it if you started it? Who was the first to exist ever? How do you give will to the other? Can his will grow strong enough to delete your existence? If we begin talking about existence as something that can be given, than it naturally raises the question of it being taken away and many other absurd things.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

It's alone because it cannot be separated. Alone=AllOne

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

It's alone because it cannot be separated. Alone=AllOne

I think this Solipsism thing has now turned into a word game. Some view alone as not knowing the difference between alone and not alone and some view alone as the subtraction of others. If I was born into this world as the only human to ever and will always live, would that be considered being alone VS being born amongst others and those others disappeared, now I'm all alone. Depends how you describe alone and one.

Know thyself....

On 29/9/2023 at 3:15 AM, Henry234 said:

True infinity is limitless the mom you say it cannot do something it is not true infinity

If your infinity doesn't include the finite then you don't have Infinity my friend.

If your limitless doesn't include limits then you don't have something truly limitless.

-------------

About your question. There are others but others are God. It is a very subtle truth. Others exist but are also you. God exists and also not God but both are GOD, so on for infinity. 

God being alone vs God being with others, both are God.

In the end, if the other is also God it's much easier to say that God alone is. Rather than saying God alone is and God is with others but those others are still God and therefore God alone is. I mean you have to awaken to this, I went through a hell of solipsism to reach this awakening that I'm telling you. Others EXIST but they are still you. Your mind includes all other minds but those other minds are still your mind but they still exist, we don't negate them. Your consciousnes includes all others but all others are just your consciousness, they exist within it, as it, they exist but are your consciousness. So it's not that they don't exist but that they are also God. The alone and the other are both God and when both are God is just more logical to say God alone is.

It's not alone in the sense that there are no others, it's alone in the sense that even if there are others, it's still always alone because the other is itself. So it's not like when you awaken to solipsism you were not alone before you awoken to it, you were always alone it's just that now you recognize yourself and the other for what they are, consciousness, yourself. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

The impersonal is prior to the personal. The impersonal can’t know loneliness.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

If your infinity doesn't include the finite then you don't have Infinity my friend.

If your limitless doesn't include limits then you don't have something truly limitless.

-------------

About your question. There are others but others are God. It is a very subtle truth. Others exist but are also you. God exists and also not God but both are GOD, so on for infinity. 

God being alone vs God being with others, both are God.

In the end, if the other is also God it's much easier to say that God alone is. Rather than saying God alone is and God is with others but those others are still God and therefore God alone is. I mean you have to awaken to this, I went through a hell of solipsism to reach this awakening that I'm telling you. Others EXIST but they are still you. Your mind includes all other minds but those other minds are still your mind but they still exist, we don't negate them. Your consciousnes includes all others but all others are just your consciousness, they exist within it, as it, they exist but are your consciousness. So it's not that they don't exist but that they are also God. The alone and the other are both God and when both are God is just more logical to say God alone is.

It's not alone in the sense that there are no others, it's alone in the sense that even if there are others, it's still always alone because the other is itself. So it's not like when you awaken to solipsism you were not alone before you awoken to it, you were always alone it's just that now you recognize yourself and the other for what they are, consciousness, yourself. 

That pretty much describes my recent awakening.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

I get how there is only one god or consciousness and there couldn't be "two" gods, but why couldn't god split itself off into multiple different consciousnesses, in a way where if me and another person each walk into different rooms and there are two bubbles of consciousness in each of those rooms?

On 9/28/2023 at 8:15 PM, Henry234 said:

If god infinite it cannot be alone cause that’s a limit. True infinity is limitless the mom you say it cannot do something it is not true infinity. How is god alone, it has to be with other different infinities and not be alone.

It is not alone via illusion.   An illusion is total.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's nondual, contiguous, unified. Not necessarily alone, that's moreso a human perception.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

3 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

It's nondual, contiguous, unified. Not necessarily alone, that's moreso a human perception.

God can realize in a non-dual state that it is sole.  This will be a shocking feeling of Aloneness.  There is no other way to describe it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no other way to describe it.

A shocking feeling of Togetherness? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God can realize in a non-dual state that it is sole.  This will be a shocking feeling of Aloneness.  There is no other way to describe it.

Yes, but aloneness is an evolved human survival mechanism. It is the human ego trying to grasp and contexualize the abstract unity of Existence. It comes from the human conception of lack, when God is truly Infinite in all regards. Unity is Infinity.

Edited by tuku747

Brains Do Not Exist 

1 hour ago, tuku747 said:

Yes, but aloneness is an evolved human survival mechanism. It is the human ego trying to grasp and contexualize the abstract unity of Existence. It comes from the human conception of lack, when God is truly Infinite in all regards. Unity is Infinity.

No - it's fhe first time God realizes it is imagining everything.  It is a deep feeling of realizing there is no other but itself.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Use your imagination properly and you will not be lonely.

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No - it's fhe first time God realizes it is imagining everything.  It is a deep feeling of realizing there is no other but itself.   

You're attached to this specific flavor of awakening but God is formless. Something as abstract as "Reality" doesn't mind being single; it's not even human yet. There's not even the concept of self to contrast lack of other self.

Brains Do Not Exist 

Because you created the concept of alone, like everything else.

Otherwise there is just this

----------------------

:)

----------------------

You are the space and put patterns inside of it to be/experience. (Ignore the lines, and you eventually won't experience dimension or form at all)

Edited by Leo Gura