LSD-Rumi

About Leo's subcellular intelligence blog post

28 posts in this topic

So I have something bothering me about God's intelligence. I basically assume that God blew the big bang and then allowed everything to organize itself through billions and billions of years. So basically time + randomness equal organization.

So a cell and it is very complex subcellular functions is the result of random chemicals organzing themselves into organic matter and organic matter organizing themselves into basic bacteria and bacteria into something more complex until we end up with cells.

I understand God's intelligence in the terms that he designed how everything in reality looks like. It designed how an apple look like for example, and it requires insane creativity to do so,cto come up with an apple design out of nowhere, becuase there is nothing else to derive your design from in the first place. Now how much creativity does it require to design every element in the universe? A lot I think ? 

But you cannot deny that randomness is a very fundemtnal aspect of reality and it basically behind every organized and complex structure. So it is very intelligent and very dumb at the same time. It is intelligent in how a crude and dumb mechanism can come up with such complex and diverse structures.

But still there is something that is still bothering me.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

24 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

But you cannot deny that randomness is a very fundemtnal aspect of reality and it basically behind every organized and complex structure.

I certainly can and do deny it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

So I have something bothering me about God's intelligence. I basically assume […].

But still there is something that is still bothering me.

Drop your assumptions and find out.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I certainly can and do deny it.

Hmmm, can you elaborate? :)

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Hmmm, can you elaborate? :)

The Universe is fine-tuned, not random.

Experience some psychic phenomena directly (not from someone else), and see for yourself if Reality operates on randomness.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The Universe is fine-tuned, not random.

But it uses randomness with time to create things?

29 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Only if you're stupid.

16 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura When you said cause and effect is the illusion in one of your videos you meant it in dichotomy absolute vs relative?

I don't know what that means.

34 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Randomness has never been proven, there’s a reason for that. The universe uses infinite intelligence & will to create things, obviously a human cannot comprehend this so we reduce it down to randomness, how could anything ever truly be random? Seriously Ask yourself it, you’ll come to the realisation that it can’t be, it’s an incredibly dumb notion once you think about it.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only if you're stupid.

I am stupid :P

What happens exactly then? I am talking from the relative perspective not the absolute. I seriously need some deep explanation if you have time. This topic has been bugging me for a long time.

God is Infinite Intelligence and it is the only creative force. So there is even a lot of intelligence behind your stupidity.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura How does evolution happens if not for randomness? You can say that there is a higher purpose or intelligence behind everything but you cannot deny randomness. 

12 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura How does evolution happens if not for randomness? You can say that there is a higher purpose or intelligence behind everything but you cannot deny randomness. 

Evolution is a function of infinite intelligence. Every time something needs to evolve it taps into that intelligence. Evolution proves infinite intelligence, otherwise there would be a cap on how much a being can evolve, which we have never seen and never will.

evolution requires intent to resolve a problem which intelligence is required for. How does randomness play into that? Things don’t evolve randomly, there’s a specific need and reason every time. Otherwise they wouldn’t need to evolve? There would no reason to.

20 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

but you cannot deny randomness. 

I already have.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I already have.

This is like denying that things are made of atoms. It is a true statement from the absolute perspective, but you cannot deny the relative perspective too. 

50 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

This is like denying that things are made of atoms. It is a true statement from the absolute perspective, but you cannot deny the relative perspective too. 

I flunked science in school, yet I’m still here! Probably more intelligence because of that, ahah!

1 hour ago, LSD-Rumi said:

What do you mean by random? Why do you think it must be that way?

it’s indeterminable but not random.

The Secret of this Universe is You.