Camo_loco

Your purpose here on Earth is not to evolve

16 posts in this topic

Evolution is not the goal. It certainly is a destination, from our limited human perspective, but it holds no meaning from a universal perspective

Remember we descended from singularity, where we were all knowing. 

Your goal here is not to become wise or enlightened. It's not to learn, it's not to learn from your mistakes

Oftentimes, the wiser you become the more the universe will send you challenges and surprises, proving you once again that you know nothing

Have you ever wondered why the universe seems to favor The Fool instead of The Wise Man???

It's exactly that, it's because The Fool is manifesting a more enlightened view and approach on life. He is naive, gullible, credulous, unsuspicious

He knows this universe is truly a game of chance, or if he is not consciously aware of this, at least he embodies it 

He believes in magic, in miracles, so his worldview is closer to the truth. The universe rewards him for recognizing its true nature

The Fool is not proud. The Wise Man's biggest mistake and sin is to believe he is more enlightened than the Fool.

The more you try to think, analyze, come up with rules to try and predict the future, the more god is going to humble you by proving you wrong

So our goal here is to simply HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, whatever that might be, to do exactly as we feel

The universe doesnt care whether you "evolve" or "devolve". He laughs at you when you put these labels because for him, it's all the same

I'll end this with a quote : Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

is it really? What do you think?

56 minutes ago, Camo_loco said:

Evolution is not the goal. It certainly is a destination, from our limited human perspective, but it holds no meaning from a universal perspective

Remember we descended from singularity, where we were all knowing. 

Your goal here is not to become wise or enlightened. It's not to learn, it's not to learn from your mistakes

Oftentimes, the wiser you become the more the universe will send you challenges and surprises, proving you once again that you know nothing

Have you ever wondered why the universe seems to favor The Fool instead of The Wise Man???

It's exactly that, it's because The Fool is manifesting a more enlightened view and approach on life. He is naive, gullible, credulous, unsuspicious

He knows this universe is truly a game of chance, or if he is not consciously aware of this, at least he embodies it 

He believes in magic, in miracles, so his worldview is closer to the truth. The universe rewards him for recognizing its true nature

The Fool is not proud. The Wise Man's biggest mistake and sin is to believe he is more enlightened than the Fool.

The more you try to think, analyze, come up with rules to try and predict the future, the more god is going to humble you by proving you wrong

So our goal here is to simply HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, whatever that might be, to do exactly as we feel

The universe doesnt care whether you "evolve" or "devolve". He laughs at you when you put these labels because for him, it's all the same

I'll end this with a quote : Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

Is this based on Carl Jung's work ? I once started to see The Fool in me,not so long ago but then lost interest in these concepts.

1 hour ago, Camo_loco said:

Thus advancing your understanding.

How can you deny evolution? Don’t you understand a whole lot more than when you were say 5 years old?

I think you’re conflating wisdom and understanding with someone who clings to his knowledge.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

8 hours ago, Camo_loco said:

Nonsense. Experience is doodoo....

Nothing is more powerful than ideas... loving your actions, results and loving others. Being causative effect...

Just having an experience is a mixed bag... especially when it relates to the past is doodoo put in new ideas, demonstration of your abilities, facing up to things .. creation that is awesome

Universe is your sandbox not the other way around.

As for your quote... nope that is tenacity.

Oh man I am sleepy ?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

4 hours ago, Ajax said:

Nonsense. Experience is doodoo....

Nothing is more powerful than ideas... loving your actions, results and loving others. Being causative effect...

Your ideas are also an experience.

The only thing that's prior to experience is being. But you can only experience that (haha) through experience. Or let's say understand it.

Being can not be achieved, it can only be recognized.

Edited by vibv

You're right, evolution is not the goal of life. Evolution IS life.

When you are playing a video game, you don't play it in order to "get somewhere". The only thing that all of your efforts will get you is a title card that says "Congratulations, you finished the game. Want to play again? Y/N". So when you try to beat the level you're at and reach the next one, you don't do it in order to gain something; you simply do it because a) it is fun and b) there would be no point in playing the game if you didn't do it. I mean, sure, you can just aimlessly walk around for a while and admire the view, but that will get boring after a while. And then you start collecting coins again and battling the final boss, just for the heck of it. B|

30 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You're right, evolution is not the goal of life. Evolution IS life.

When you are playing a video game, you don't play it in order to "get somewhere". The only thing that all of your efforts will get you is a title card that says "Congratulations, you finished the game. Want to play again? Y/N". So when you try to beat the level you're at and reach the next one, you don't do it in order to gain something; you simply do it because a) it is fun and b) there would be no point in playing the game if you didn't do it. I mean, sure, you can just aimlessly walk around for a while and admire the view, but that will get boring after a while. And then you start collecting coins again and battling the final boss, just for the heck of it. B|

That's how I see it.

We didn't even get near the final boss. We're not even close to that level. We're just in some early stages, barely finished the tutorial, and some people are trying to convince themselves that that's all there is to it. Oh boy, are you in for a surprise.

But please, don't think that it's about fighting a literal enemy. The enemy is ignorance and everything that goes against Life=Evolution.

Edited by vibv

7 hours ago, vibv said:

Your ideas are also an experience.

The only thing that's prior to experience is being. But you can only experience that (haha) through experience. Or let's say understand it.

Being can not be achieved, it can only be recognized.

Ideas are creation. They are the closest thing to what you are. Therefore, they result in effects and prior cause... experience.  They are not the experience themselves.  An idea is not measured in time. It is certainly not time. It is not measured in change:

Let's look at component parts of what constitutes a nothingness: No space, no time, no agreement, knowingness, source, and cause, and creation. 

ideas take up no space.... unless they are filled with component parts of experience. Ideas are in no-time... manifesting (putting them into existence... making them real) them uses experience... Ideas require no agreement... you have them for no reason at all...  they do not have to make sense. Experience is related to prior cause... ideas are cause. Ideas are source and ideas are certainly creation. 

If you notice... those are traits of a dream. First you put out ideas, ideas have no separation... therefore to have limitations... the idea separates into duality to have existence... experience... disagreement... distinctions... reality (which are sets of agreements) ... It is also infinite... they are as abundant as you can dream. You dream using ideas (then experience)... you don't dream using experience. 

First there is an idea...then a result or not.  Then there is another idea, then a thought (which is comparing one thing to another thing...which is something. Not nothing.), which is another effect. 

You don't suffer from bad ideas... they are nothing. You suffer from bad results... which are something. That experience is the something. In fact the ideas isn't even bad unless it actually produces bad thoughts and bad results... You see a "bad idea" is a production. Production is an experience or effect. 

Experience is effect... you, the person, are part cause and part effect... which is experience.

Lol I was joking about experience as being doodoo, I was trolling for a response... My conclusions are...unique to say the least LMAO.

I just wanted to talk to someone... thank you for reaching out lol! I am being dead serious! lol... not... or am I? ?

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Camo_loco My experience is that the only purpose is to experience and evolve. There is nothing else.

All that Exists created itself in parts due to a desire to experience itself. It could think but not experience. This created an essential world that includes all energy that thinks. We experience this as true Self or inside ourselves as the ether, infinite intelligence, or Holy Spirit. I called it Universal Wisdom.

As replications of itself, the thinking energies created form (matter) in order to experience itself. Each version of All that Exists has its own Blueprint (my term) that supports the experience it decided in mind that it wants to have in a form. This requires a world of some sort. It could be anything.

This is a simple explanation, with many details missing, but essentially I'm hoping that I'm able to provide support to what you wrote. The reason we are here is to experience ourselves. All that exists favors nothing. It does not care. It created a system that gets us what we want. We need to use it. 

@Ajax You're kinda right. But you only can become aware of ideas through experience.

5 minutes ago, Larry Kaul said:

My experience is that the only purpose is to experience and evolve. There is nothing else.

I generally agree.

There are experiences that are higher and lower – you could also call it higher and lower states of consciousness. We pursuit higher and higher states of consciousness. At some point they become so radical that it's impossible to even have an idea if you've never experienced them.

I also think that it will become about creating high states of consciousness together here on this earth. My proposition (until it's either confirmed or invalidated) is, that we can create much higher states of consciousness together than is possible alone.

And someday we will become ONE as humanity. Literally in the sense that we wake up to the fact that we're all the same being.

I had an awakening into the future of humanity and it was absolutely breathtaking. Nobody sees coming what's really possible on this planet. I wish I could share the feeling I had in that moment... it's unfortunately impossible to convey via mere words.

3 minutes ago, vibv said:

@Ajax You're kinda right. But you only can become aware of ideas through experience.

Yet you can postulate (put ideas into the space of existence). You can have a postulated future. Having the idea that you will invent something, create something, discover something, have something and it will happen through ideas. Experience can help you create new ideas or build your ideas better... but ideas bring into being. It is a creative action... a spiritual action. A founder or leader(s) comes up with the ideas and has executives and staff brings them into being. 

Plus ideas create experience.  You can have decades of experience but lacking in scope or depth of good ideas... look at Academia. Science. Politics and Humanities. 

@Ajax I think we mean something different with the word 'experience' here.

I talk about an experience that happens in the moment. You talk about accumulated past experiences, right?

That's what makes discussions like this so tricky. Everybody has their own definitions of those terms, especially when we talk about the mind and consciousness.

12 minutes ago, vibv said:

I talk about an experience that happens in the moment. You talk about accumulated past experiences, right?

Ok, what do you mean in the moment? Time is the "great enigma". For humans... the moment (right now) is put here by mental considerations due to accumulated past experiences.  Have you considered the implications of no-time related to consciousness? If so then where is our viewpoint? before time? Or after time? In the future looking in the past or in the past looking at the future or all at once... if so... how do you explain the continuation of events(moments)?

Edited by Ajax

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Ok, what do you mean in the moment? Time is the "great enigma". For humans... the moment is put here by mental considerations due to accumulated past experiences.  Have you considered the implications of no-time related to consciousness? If so then where is our viewpoint? before time? Or after time? In the future looking in the past or in the past looking at the future or all at once... if so... how do you explain the continuation of events?

Haha that's exactly what I experienced in my last trip.

I perceived it like this: Time exists only from our human perspective. In reality your mind can think in much more dimensions at once, not only in 3D. It can even think inside the dimension we call time. What we experience here is a tiny sliver of those mind while ignoring the rest of it. We are like 3D-thoughts of something  in a higher dimension.

Experience is all we will ever know. If there's something outside of it it still must first enter experience to become aware of it, which begs the question if there is even something outside of it.

I said that being is prior to experience. Being is eternal, unchanging and total. Prior to that may still be non-being, etc. But none of those can be directly experienced.
But what if pure being can only exist when an experience exists, that is not pure being.

7 minutes ago, vibv said:

Haha that's exactly what I experienced in my last trip.

I perceived it like this: Time exists only from our human perspective. In reality your mind can think in much more dimensions at once, not only in 3D. It can even think inside the dimension we call time. What we experience here is a tiny sliver of those mind while ignoring the rest of it. We are like 3D-thoughts of something  in a higher dimension.

Experience is all we will ever know. If there's something outside of it it still must first enter experience to become aware of it, which begs the question if there is even something outside of it.

I said that being is prior to experience. Being is eternal, unchanging and total. Prior to that may still be non-being, etc. But none of those can be directly experienced.
But what if pure being can only exist when an experience exists, that is not pure being.

WOW! Super cool! thank you so much for sharing this with me!:x:x:x

LOVE