KatiesKarma

People who deny the Bible either did not read or understand it or both

104 posts in this topic

I create my own truth. I put it there.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

6 hours ago, wesyasz said:

It's getting genuinely interesting. 

I just remember that post of him talking about burn out, exhaustion the other posts about arrogance, a video where he said he struggles with finding romantic love...
all of these problems can be solved trough Christ..

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

I create my own truth. I put it there.

I create my own truth. I call it Love for Christ

7 hours ago, tuku747 said:

“I pray that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast Loved them, as thou hast Loved me.”

“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and Loved them even as you Loved me. Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you Loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the Love with which you have Loved me may be in them, and I in them.”  (John 17:20–23)

“And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.” (Exodus 3:14)

"Be still and know that I am God." (Psalm 46:10)

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." (Psalm 82:6)

I do not know what you are trying to tell me

12 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

God protected the word from being twisted

All the words are twisted. Ultimately all they are all lies, by definition. They are a communication tool that works at a limited level in our mind, creating images and structures useful to modify the world but incompetent to understand reality. You cannot understand the reality that you are using basic software that is within the reality that you are, it is materially impossible. you can only open yourself to yourself and be. Language and the conceptual mind are like a dog trying to understand quantum physics. You can't use the limited to understand the unlimited. If it's useful to help you to open yourself to the now, good, but believing anything is a mistake. Every idea is wrong, by definition, because are limited. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@KatiesKarma Why not establish a direct connection to God? Why do you have to do it indirectly through a book written by humans? Is God not powerful enough to do so?

I know from direct experience that it is possible. No need to have Jesus as a middle-man.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

@vibv Jesus is the direct connection. He is not a middle man. He is the Man, the second Adam. His word is the password to access the wifi "God's Love"

5 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

@vibv Jesus is the direct connection. He is not a middle man. He is the Man, the second Adam. His word is the password to access the wifi "God's Love"

That may be a way, but it's still indirect.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

15 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Did you ever seriously read and study it though... the answer will be no...

Did you grasp it's beauty, complexity, depth, metaphoric and literal value, the morals, the love that it contains?

Same could probably be said about many other spiritual texts. Baghavad Gita, Upanishads, Rumi, Buddhist texts etc

16 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

I see it as the way to break the curse of endless reincarnation

Samsara = Nirvana, as they say in Buddhism.

Once you realize that the endless cycle of reincarnation IS the kingdom of God, you will have found the paradise that guys like Jesus have been pointing you towards.

On 2023-09-28 at 17:08, KatiesKarma said:

Killar Jag försökte Leos väg i tre år och hamnade i ofattbar rädsla och lidande. Läs mina gamla inlägg men i grunden extrem ensamhet, suicidalitet PSYKOS där Satan försökte mörda mig konstant.

Jag gjorde mycket hårt uppror mot Jesus. Han tog mig fortfarande i min hand och lyfte mig upp mot himlen. Jag är nu väldigt glad och väldigt nöjd.

Gud ville inte att jag skulle skriva här. Kanske kan jag nå några krossade hjärtan.

Du kan dm mig så kan vi prata på instagram, jag ska ge dig mitt namn där. Jag gillar inte att chatta på detta forum så mycket.

Vad heter du på instagram?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Jesus literally said you are God. Notice this verse is not discussed.

https://biblehub.com/john/10-34.htm

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

In the Psalms it says the same

https://biblehub.com/psalms/82-6.htm

Exactly he was referencing that verse when he said it. 

He also said the "Kingdom of God is within you." 

Where does God reside? In the Kingdom of God!! So that means God is within you. So if God is within you, then the one looking out of your eyes.....is GOD!!!

Then Genesis says that humans are made in God's image. How does God create? Through imagination! So the image of God is literally man! (All of reality is God's image but there was something special being pointed too here so let's continue). How do humans create? Through imagination. So humans are made in God's image 2 ways, literally, and they have the power of God (albeit it to a lesser degree) at their fingertips.

So humans are basically little Gods walking around made in God's image and creating in God's image.

Biblical texts: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 1%3A27&version=NIV

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 17%3A20-21&version=KJV

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly he was referencing that verse when he said it. 

Yes... he knew the Old Testament like the palm of his hand.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Yes... he knew the Old Testament like the palm of his hand.

:-)

Exactly which is why this thread title is Bullshit. I was raised Seventh Day Adventist and read the whole Bible at 16!!! I discovered that Jesus said we are all Gods an hour before Leo released his Infinity of Gods video (It's why that wink in his video made me laugh). When I discovered it I was pissed off because I had NEVER heard a sermon on it, or ever heard that verse mentioned. I was like....he literally told them that they were the sons and daughters of God just like him!!! And they rejected his message and made HIM the only ONE!!! The Christian Church does not really love themselves.

19 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

made HIM the only ONE!!!

That’s the biggest trick the Church. Basically they continue believing in the ego (devil) instead of what Jesus said.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 28/09/2023 at 8:33 PM, KatiesKarma said:

Your words try to plant great doubt into my heart but my faith will remain solid and pass trough the fire and brimstone

Thats what we will do, everyone pushes their belief system on others, they believe its the truth,  objective truth for everyone, so might as well shove it down your throat, if you don't believe, we pity you. 

Enough of that.. 

I am a born Orthodox Christian, but do not follow any religions. I do not follow or like the bibles new testiment and old. I love Jesus and he's helped me in the imagination/spirit realm. Basically, when shit hits the fan. 

I looked up Mormonism recently - the "Latter Saints", which if they didnt have such an outlandish origin story with Joseph Smith and golden plates.. i would be seriously onboard. 

They follow Jesus only and say thr bible has lost a lot in transaltion during the years, and is tainted. Not only the word of God.... but I agree, because I see a lot of things in the bible that clearly stem from EGO, and a male one, very interesting..

I do not wanna poke your faith. I'm just saying what resonates with me, and Mormonism really has a lot of points that hit well, including their equality in marriage,  modesty, etc. Watch vid on youtube about it. I dont like the word Mormon, but when I stopped judging the name, what they actually believe alligns so close to my own views.

The entire Universe conspired for you to sneeze

This entire thread is a nice small case study in how the human mind justifies its world view without an intense investigation into truth. Humans don't care if you actually make sense, because they don't care about making sense more than they care about being comfortable. Comfort is the first truth of humanity.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

This entire thread is a nice small case study in how the human mind justifies its world view without an intense investigation into truth. Humans don't care if you actually make sense, because they don't care about making sense more than they care about being comfortable. Comfort is the first truth of humanity.

You're  a human Razard. 

Im a what?

A human...

The entire Universe conspired for you to sneeze