KatiesKarma

People who deny the Bible either did not read or understand it or both

104 posts in this topic

@KatiesKarma You were never in a position to do this work because you suffered from serious mental disorder / neuro-divergence.

This work is about deconstructing reality and having direct consciousness of how you create reality.

Obviously do whatever you feel works for you. But the Bible is not what this work is about. This Bible is a set of human-invented stories and beliefs.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, KatiesKarma said:

Ah so some people remember my posts :')

I never suffered phyiscal torture but the highest forms of psychological torture here and there, I had my shots.

Yes I had months of therapies in clinics and normal therapy outside clinics, I had various antidepressants and tried all sorts of drugs (LSD, weed, speed, ecstasy) , meditation, yoga , exercise, having friends, having no friends , a lover, no lover ....

No that is not what I am saying, I just did not feel like writing a book on here.

During my last days of psychosis I constantly cried to my EXTREMLY CHRISTIAN boyfriend "Jesus killed himself, He killed himself because of me, can't you see??!"

and then a friend of ours gave me a HHC vape. That shit relaxed me so hard and for some reason I started giggling and I realized the whole Psychosis was completely in my head. I suffered for 13 months of these extreme delusions that sometimes scared me to death.

I think what led to this is that my boyfriend prayed for me constantly. Prayer of a righteous man is worth gold.

I still have depersonalization but I can feel more now. I once prayed to Jesus and was overcome with an intense feeling of Love for an hour. That was like a few days ago.

I now write poetry about God. :)

If it works, wonderful. Many millions of people throughout history have found real peace and happiness thanks to Jesus. many people have gone to death with a smile thanks to this. It is not a joke or stupidity, it is a way of opening the heart to the total infinity that reality is, through an archetype of enormous real power. The result is the real opening, the prodigal son who returns after wandering for years in the desert of loneliness and sadness, and the empty glass that is filled forever.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@KatiesKarma You were never in a position to do this work because you suffered from serious mental disorder / neuro-divergence.

This work is about deconstructing reality and having direct consciousness of how you create reality.

Obviously do whatever you feel works for you. But the Bible is not what this work is about. This Bible is a set of human-invented stories and beliefs.

Did you ever seriously read and study it though... the answer will be no...

Did you grasp it's beauty, complexity, depth, metaphoric and literal value, the morals, the love that it contains?

Satan's deception is much deeper and more complex than you think it is. The fact that you once had this 666 lamp just y'know... of course it could be a joke on God's side but on the other hand... I want to live the Christian dream and enter Heaven and live there forever.

And even if I am God, I want to create the Christian heaven. It's beautiful.

4 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

Did you ever seriously read and study it though... the answer will be no...

Did you grasp it's beauty, complexity, depth, metaphoric and literal value, the morals, the love that it contains?

I have no interest in any form of human spiritual teachings because they are all corrupt and illusory.

What you're doing is creating a fantasy which will keep you from God-Realization.

That's fine. But that's not what I am interested in or what I teach.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, KatiesKarma said:

And even if I am God, I want to create the Christian heaven. It's beautiful.

bored out  with non duality huh.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

If it works, wonderful. Many millions of people throughout history have found real peace and happiness thanks to Jesus. many people have gone to death with a smile thanks to this. It is not a joke or stupidity, it is a way of opening the heart to the total infinity that reality is, through an archetype of enormous real power. The result is the real opening, the prodigal son who returns after wandering for years in the desert of loneliness and sadness, and the empty glass that is filled forever.

yeah this stuff will help me to just die in love and peace with no fear

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Have zero interest in any form of human spiritual teachings.

I'd be interested to hear from you after you've read at least the entire New Testament

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have no interest in any form of human spiritual teachings because they are all corrupt and illusory.

What you're doing is creating a fantasy which will keep you from God-Realization.

If this fantasy allows me to enter the Christian Heaven, I am IN

I see it as the way to break the curse of endless reincarnation

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The true Christian mystics had an opening of the heart towards God that is real. Not their understanding, but they don't want that, they want surrender, surrender, enlightenment in the sense of openness, total happiness of existing, flow of love without barriers. This is not nonsense, it is closer to real enlightenment than understanding

7 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

5 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Guys I tried Leo's path for three years

you cannot think straight. 

We could come up with all sorts of stories. In my life, the Bible IS the truth. Maybe we lived trough an infinite amount of incarnations and this is the finale one before we get to enter literal Heaven, a golden city made out of spiritual substance. I once smoked some HHC and came up with some thought processes along the lines of  "Maybe the "non-Christian God" turned himself into the Christian God to end the cycle of non-sense Infinity, endless incarnations."

1 minute ago, Vasu Jaggi said:

you cannot think straight. 

What rubs you the wrong way lol

Do your Yoga and smoke your DMT and Cannabis if you want

I surely won't

14 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

That's fine. That just has nothing to do with our work here.

You guys are free to pursue whatever kind of spirituality you want. Just don't expect me to teach or endorse that kind of stuff.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

along the lines of  "Maybe the "non-Christian God" turned himself into the Christian God to end the cycle of non-sense Infinity, endless incarnations."

5 hours ago, KatiesKarma said:

Guys I tried Leo's path for three years

this is comical now

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The true Christian mystics had an opening of the heart towards God that is real. Not their understanding, but they don't want that, they want surrender, surrender, enlightenment in the sense of openness, total happiness of existing, flow of love without barriers. This is not nonsense, it is closer to real enlightenment than understanding

A serious Christian mystic can have some legit insights and revelations. However they are still not reaching God-Realization and their minds are deluded with limited, exclusive Christian dogma and doctrine. They are stuck in a Christian hallucination, even with their awakenings.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That's fine. That just has nothing to do with our work here.

You guys are free to pursue whatever kind of spirituality you want. Just don't expect me to teach or endorse that kind of stuff.

Have you never considered that you yourself live in some MAXIMUM deep deception?

Can God stop being God?

2 minutes ago, KatiesKarma said:

Have you never considered that you yourself live in some MAXIMUM deep deception?

Yes. I've considered it more than all of you have. Which is why I transcended into alien consciousness and none of you even knows what that is.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, KatiesKarma said:

1. no, it slipped his mind.

2. worry about yourself.

@Leo Gura Good job on transcending your consciousness Leo. That's one of my goals in life is to learn more about consciousness in life. I've learned a little bit about it, but definitely not to the extent that you have. You can definitely see that a lot of people don't know much about how consciousness works. Thank you for what you do man, I really appreciate it. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. I've considered it more than all of you have. Which is why I transcended into alien consciousness and none of you even knows what that is.

Alien Conscioussness...

Different question, are you happy and fulfilled?